PDA

View Full Version : What Haji's think of Marines?

MotivatedIzzy
07-02-09, 12:42 AM
My Recruiter told me today as we were leaving MEPS(I'm a PoolEE now) that haji's are scared ****less by Marines. They think that Marines have to eat they're own babies in order to join.:bunny:
He also said that they think Marines have an Air conditioner in they're uniform because they'll be out patrolling in Iraq for long periods of time.

Pete0331
07-02-09, 01:16 AM
My Recruiter told me today as we were leaving MEPS(I'm a PoolEE now) that haji's are scared ****less by Marines. They think that Marines have to eat they're own babies in order to join.:bunny:
He also said that they think Marines have an Air conditioner in they're uniform because they'll be out patrolling in Iraq for long periods of time.

The babies thing was told by Saddams propaganda machine to his Army in hopes that they wouldn't surrender.
I've heard the AC thing as well. Not sure who started that one.

Hajis don't believe that stuff anymore.
All those rumors are from 2003-2004 timeframe.

JWDevilDog
07-02-09, 01:23 AM
I've heard a lot of terrorists think we have to kill a family member at the end of boot camp in order to become a Marine.

I say we not talk about this stuff on line, in case they are reading... Wouldn't want them to stop believing these things, afterall...

Alisium
07-02-09, 01:30 AM
The babies thing was told by Saddams propaganda machine to his Army in hopes that they wouldn't surrender.
I've heard the AC thing as well. Not sure who started that one.

Hajis don't believe that stuff anymore.
All those rumors are from 2003-2004 timeframe.

Never heard the ac deal but they told us the baby thing and kill a family deal for all Arabs back in the day. I think it's an urban myth. Perhaps one or two dumbazzes believed it.

0231Marine
07-02-09, 06:59 AM
I was asked on several occasions if my NVG's had X-Ray capabilities.

TJR1070
07-02-09, 07:26 AM
The only thing I care about going through a Hadji's brain is a round!!!

0231Marine
07-02-09, 07:43 AM
True enough...Most of the ones I met were not to scared. Probably because they were all jacked up on Mountain Dew.