PDA

View Full Version : Poolie Function Tommorow (LA)

MotivatedIzzy
06-26-09, 08:31 PM
I was wondering if any of the poolies here were going to go.
Pushup Contest, Pullup Contest, Situp Contest, 3 Mile Run
oh and :evilgrin: Drill Instructors :evilgrin:

Gunner614
06-26-09, 09:16 PM
Is it a field meet or something?

MarinesFTW
06-27-09, 10:37 AM
It's Poolee not Poolie.

JWG
06-27-09, 12:14 PM
Ok, now that his post has been critiqued to death. Can we stick to his actual question?

MarinesFTW
06-27-09, 01:46 PM
Ok, now that his post has been critiqued to death. Can we stick to his actual question?

If he could look up 4 inches on his screen I wouldn't of needed to.;) Im from Minnesota so im out. PEACE:thumbup:

JWG
06-27-09, 02:18 PM
If he could look up 4 inches on his screen I wouldn't of needed to.;) Im from Minnesota so im out. PEACE:thumbup:

From: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85665&page=4

Yeah, I messed up on the first sentance, I ment to say MOS field not just MOS.

Oh by the way, you misspelled "sentence" and "meant." Try looking up 4 inches. I'm just trying to make a point that, let's settle down on the belittling. Profile is not filled out, then don't respond. If their grammar needs fixing, let them know. But let's take this kind of stuff to a PM and the thread content to the actual purpose of the thread's author. Doing such correcting in public just ruins the author's thread and does not help him/her out.

To the author: Sorry for hijaking your thread. Just wanted to make a point. By the way, I'm also out of the state; so I will not be attending. But it does sound fun, let us know how it goes. Even better, bring a camera and share the photos when you return.

"Lead by example." ;)

Gunner614
06-27-09, 02:51 PM
I'm just wondering if it's a field meet because if it was I would be going to it because im from RS Oceanside. But since I have heard nothing of it it's probably just a local thing and not a field meet and not that many people are going to be there.

ChrisWood311
06-27-09, 04:51 PM
"Lead by example." ;)

Well said, bro. Im out in AZ so I will not be attending, however I went to ours in April.
Drill Instructors are a blast.

Gnetics
06-29-09, 05:47 AM
Im from LA out of RSS South Bay and will not be attending did not even hear about it, we had a meet back around April/May in Torrance or Hawthorne I believe.