PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants to be a Millionaire

ColdBlooded
06-26-09, 12:12 AM
My wife and I are watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we are in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No." She answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

"Yes." She replied.

Then I said, " I'd like to phone a friend."

I don't remember anything after that...

Achped
06-26-09, 12:21 AM
LOL @ TAGS! HAHAHAHA Whoever wrote that, even if I hate you for being moto and you hate me for hating the Marine Corps...we need to become friends because we will get along just fine!

ColdBlooded
06-26-09, 12:27 AM
LOL @ TAGS! HAHAHAHA Whoever wrote that, even if I hate you for being moto and you hate me for hating the Marine Corps...we need to become friends because we will get along just fine!

Not moto just trying to stay outta the spotlight. I drink, party and still remember that before anything I'm a human so TGIF, It's that time of the week. :beer:

Achped
06-26-09, 12:40 AM
Oh yeah, forgot its what, 2:45pm in Oki on Friday right now?

ColdBlooded
06-26-09, 12:43 AM
Oh yeah, forgot its what, 2:45pm in Oki on Friday right now?

Yea It's still early and my whole shop is just waiting around for a safety brief we've had over and over. "Don't drink and drive" "No fuc&ken in the barracks" "don't be a barracks rat" "make sure you have a day after pill on you at all times" blah di da de fuc&ken da.

killbodies3027
06-26-09, 06:50 AM
Why do you keep spamming the forum with all of these dumbass posts?

Wyoming
06-26-09, 01:47 PM
There you have it, another charter member of the 'How to Win Friends and Influence Your Enemies' club. . :sick:

PaidinBlood
06-26-09, 01:58 PM
Why do you keep spamming the forum with all of these dumbass posts?

Careful, "DEVIL DOG":sick: that warfighter there is a month senior to you...don't go risking an INFUNCTION....:evilgrin:

SF and TGIF y'all..:usmc:

Achped
06-26-09, 04:28 PM
Ohhh **** he just D-Dog'd you killbodies. Thems fightin words in Hawaii!