PDA

View Full Version : Squared Away

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 06:05 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that I look fuc$en sharp today.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 06:55 PM
You're in Okinawa? Why don't you come by my shop and I'll inspect you.

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 07:33 PM
You're in Okinawa? Why don't you come by my shop and I'll inspect you.

Where you at Cpl?

BR34
06-25-09, 07:39 PM
ColdBlooded, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 07:45 PM
ColdBlooded, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

For some reason I don't think I was selling or advertising anything... I was just stating that The Chucks look pretty d@mn good.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 08:14 PM
I'm on futenma. VMGR-152 Loadmasters. Yourself?

BR34
06-25-09, 08:19 PM
For some reason I don't think I was selling or advertising anything... I was just stating that The Chucks look pretty d@mn good.

Text content is minimal, usually innocuous and unrelated to the forum's topic

Go back and read the many, many, many, manymanymanymanymany threads you've started in your short time here.

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 08:42 PM
Go back and read the many, many, many, manymanymanymanymany threads you've started in your short time here.

Cpl, I really don't care. Alot of people like the threads, so if you see I wrote the thread you have the freedom of refraining from the click.

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 08:47 PM
I'm on futenma. VMGR-152 Loadmasters. Yourself?

CLR-35, 3d Supply Battalion, S-4 Cpl down in Camp Kinser. Love it here, right infront of almost everything and close to Kokosai Street.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 08:51 PM
Have you been to the Italian Restaurant right outside of the front gate? I've been getting mixed reviews.

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 08:56 PM
Have you been to the Italian Restaurant right outside of the front gate? I've been getting mixed reviews.

The Pizza House? It's the most horrible restaurant I have been too, and mad expensive. It's probably one of those restaurants that were really good when they started out and just got lazy as they started looking nice. Go to the restaurant to the right side of Camp Hambys (not the Jamaican one.) It has the best Iron Steak you will ever have. And the owner is fuc$ken awsome, ask him to play you some Johnny Cash :cool:.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 08:58 PM
I've gone drinking at Camp Hambys, but never bothered going to the restaurant. Maybe I'll check that place out this weekend. Have you been to Yoshi-Hashi yet? Best sushi on Earth.

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 09:01 PM
I've gone drinking at Camp Hambys, but never bothered going to the restaurant. Maybe I'll check that place out this weekend. Have you been to Yoshi-Hashi yet? Best sushi on Earth.

Heard of it but never did bother to go, me and my bros just like going to places isolated from the American culture. If the sushi is that good though I might get it for take-out.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 09:04 PM
It's a must. Seen the Banana show yet? haha

Fievel
06-25-09, 09:15 PM
ate the banana? :D

Alisium
06-25-09, 09:18 PM
I want to go to Oki.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 09:20 PM
No Banana for me thanks.

Alisium come on over, you're welcome in my BRKS any time.

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 09:21 PM
ate the banana? :D

Haven't felt like having a picture in my mind while I spank it of an old hag stickin it in her Oorah.

Fievel
06-25-09, 09:21 PM
My first trip to Oki I found myself getting ran out of a Japanese steak house because me and my buddies weren't Japanese. I can't remember where it was, though. I want to say Gate 2, but I don't think that's right.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 09:22 PM
That's why you get black-out drunk before you go. It's alot easier to forget things if you drink yourself retarded first.

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 09:23 PM
That's why you get black-out drunk before you go. It's alot easier to forget things if you drink yourself retarded first.

I might make an exception tonight then.

Alisium
06-25-09, 09:24 PM
No Banana for me thanks.

Alisium come on over, you're welcome in my BRKS any time.

Wish I could dude, that would be cool.

Maybe if I get off my azz and decide to go back in.

Then I'll bring a bananna tree.

Fievel
Haven't felt like having a picture in my mind while I spank it of an old hag stickin it in her Oorah.

My buddy went up to eat it, but turned his head at the last moment. The scary thing was that it didn't take much convincing. It's amazing what a little alcohol can do. :D

Sergeant M
Haha Cya down on Gate 2 then!

Achped
06-25-09, 10:53 PM

Thats one thing I never got into. Drinking. What's the big deal of getting wasted? I find so many good things to do sober, seems like everyone who drinks has either had a DUI or been busted for underage drinking.

echo3oscar1833
06-25-09, 11:00 PM
Thats one thing I never got into. Drinking. What's the big deal of getting wasted? I find so many good things to do sober, seems like everyone who drinks has either had a DUI or been busted for underage drinking.

Just wait untill you EAS, and go to college. Oh Yeah, parties in the Corps are fun and all, but they aint got **** on me college parties. Mainly cause of the ladies:D.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 11:02 PM
I'm not too worried about getting busted for underage drinking, unless they change the legal age for drinking to 23. I'm not going to lie, I do love drinking and echo said, girls make it even better. Don't drink and drive, don't drive and drink. Safe sex or no sex, and no sex with the same sex.

ColdBlooded
06-25-09, 11:09 PM
I'm not too worried about getting busted for underage drinking, unless they change the legal age for drinking to 23. I'm not going to lie, I do love drinking and echo said, girls make it even better. Don't drink and drive, don't drive and drink. Safe sex or no sex, and no sex with the same sex.

:beer:

Achped
06-25-09, 11:11 PM
Yeah but still, you can't tell me you haven't seen people in general do some pretty ****ing stupid things while drunk that were detrimental to their life.

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 11:13 PM
Funny story... thank God this wasn't Marines. office-humour.co.uk/item/10384/

Fievel
06-26-09, 12:47 AM
Yeah but still, you can't tell me you haven't seen people in general do some pretty ****ing stupid things while drunk that were detrimental to their life.

Yeah, but at the same time, you can't tell me you didn't laugh at them doing some of the stupid **** that could be detrimental to their lives.

Alisium
06-26-09, 01:00 AM

Safe sex is giving her your buddies number, not yours.

DocGreek
06-26-09, 07:21 AM
Maybe...Coldblooded, and Corporal M should get together...AND swap spit...because it's oki-doky on OKI!! You two sound like a couple of "pecker puffers"!!

PaidinBlood
06-26-09, 08:19 AM
get 'em, DOC :thumbup:

Supersquishy
06-26-09, 08:26 AM
Maybe...Coldblooded, and Corporal M should get together...AND swap spit...because it's oki-doky on OKI!! You two sound like a couple of "pecker puffers"!!

Holy Squirts! HAHAHAHA:banana:

PaidinBlood
06-26-09, 08:29 AM
I just wanted to let you guys know that I look fuc$en sharp today.

Just wanted to let you know nobody gives a shi t.:banana:

You trollin for dic or what? Sounds like an ad...:D