PDA

View Full Version : Moto motorcycle

boxinggsxr
06-23-09, 06:24 PM
Hey i was redoing the sportbike up and getting it ready for shows and what not and was thinkn of doing somthing like a moto bike with some decals and making it pretty much all Marine corps'd out, but then i thought it'd be a boot thing to do so idk yet but it would look sick to the public lol ..I got the idea from the Leatherneck
this is what a track bike looks like as far as decals and what not

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/boxinggsxr/bike.jpg

heres what im thinkn
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/boxinggsxr/DSCF0349-1.jpg

this is it right now but i was thinking of going all red or red and black again, even though all black looks very ill.
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/boxinggsxr/DSCF0362.jpg

quest23
06-23-09, 06:27 PM
paint it olive drab....and use black for the decals...that would look good..keep us informed...we want to see pics of the final product

boxinggsxr
06-23-09, 06:31 PM
Thats what my parents were saying former retired MSgt and SSgt with Chesty on gas tank and 556 shells for windshield bolts

Rowdy1948
06-23-09, 06:32 PM
Nice looking bike.

boxinggsxr
06-23-09, 06:44 PM
thanks i was wondering what else i could put on the bottom of the bike where slanted stickers go i was thinking of something like maybe at most like 10 stickers iwo jima, belleau woods but idk what else should i put? or you think leave bottom blank maybe just one flat Tun Tavern or DEVIL DOG ( just thought of that)

boxinggsxr
06-28-09, 03:18 AM
tomorrow i go and talk to the airbrushing guy thinking of going all red with gold lettering and black decal
on bottom instead of Iwo Jima imma put DEVIL DOG across it
probly keep the rest the same rifleman symbol, EGA, on top of the gas tank put "The Few The Proud The Marines" and idk maybe on tail instead of #75 like motogp bikes have probly right Semper Fi across it thats the only piece i havent decided on yet is the tail

BR34
06-28-09, 08:21 AM
You're right, that idea just screams "BOOT!!!". But it's your bike not ours, so that shouldn't matter.

I agree with whoever said olive drab and black, at least it will be a little less ghey.

Are you stationed at a MLG?

SGT7477
06-28-09, 09:37 AM
Paint it scarlet and gold.

Devil Dmax
06-30-09, 10:15 PM
Id leave it blacked out, add the writing in red/gold... what im saying is red word/letters with gold from bottom faded up. Nice bike though. First instinct when i red this was boot yes, but i also thaught, thats a sweet idea.... go for it!

MarineCorekilla
06-30-09, 10:17 PM
Dont Ruin That Bike By Putting Marine Core Crap On It You Will Regret It Just Like All Those Idiots With Egas Tatted On Em

Lisa 23
06-30-09, 10:20 PM
You really, really need to leave this site........:mad:

Devil Dmax
06-30-09, 10:21 PM
Dont Ruin That Bike By Putting Marine Core Crap On It You Will Regret It Just Like All Those Idiots With Egas Tatted On Em

You would know because your a poolee right? And Marines, better yet, people who choose to support the Marines by ink are idiots? Amazing. I hope you actually join and go through hell and back and then think of who you called "Idiots" HAHA

MarineCorekilla
06-30-09, 10:22 PM
You Are An Idiot . I Only Joining To Get Dress Blues

MarineCorekilla
06-30-09, 10:23 PM
Faggot Marine

Devil Dmax
06-30-09, 10:30 PM
You Are An Idiot . I Only Joining To Get Dress Blues

I would hope your Recruiter finds out about this one, and you dont make it to MCRD. :mad::mad:

temarti
06-30-09, 10:32 PM
Faggot Marine

It is funny how some act bad when they have no identity, I guarantee your little azz would not be attempting this if you showed who you were. It is past your bedtime little boy.

Lisa 23
06-30-09, 10:34 PM
What we have here is a jerkweed troll/spammer looking for attention......report his sorry a$$ and move on.

Devil Dmax
06-30-09, 10:37 PM
Very true. Its 635am here and im getting off work now. But tonight when i get back, you can bet i will talk to some people and will be looking up his recruiting station. My Gy was a recruiter not long before we deployed so im sure he still knows people and has his ways of contacting them. The Marine Corps is small = people know people!

ArtyOps
07-01-09, 05:17 AM
What we have here is a jerkweed troll/spammer looking for attention......report his sorry a$$ and move on.

Done

boxinggsxr
07-08-09, 05:44 AM
haha man i missed all this because my internet was down (man i remember i thought i was too cool for school be4 i went to boot and i cause a pretty big rucuss on here idk if any1 remembers but i had #1 post for a while. i was that MMA champ that thought he knew everything cuz my parents told me what to expect from the kill hat..etc lol ya i remember 5 ppl from here calling my recruitor and a Sgt Major pulling me aside at mcrd haha ya long story short it wasnt too funny posting on here being tough guy even though i probably could've won a street fight against my Drill instructor {which would've ruined any chance of having a career in my opionon} and gott'n me "handled" any way i loved my drill instructors and yes i kinda knew some of the games because both my parents are former drill instructors and i went to the academy...long story short & point is if your not a Marine and you wana join i really wouldnt go actn tough on internet you dont know who might send a pic of you to meps and have it forward'd to every1 at MCRD )..or send you a care package haha

Back to the bike...im really excited ever since i saw the model one of a cruiser in Leatherneck i have been wanting to do this, i hope it comes out great, and plus if i have it looking all beautifull and what not i'll probably not be stupid on it i cant afford another wreck i just use it as a way to get around not for being stupid on anymore, thank God

Caesar Augustus
07-09-09, 06:38 AM
You're in texas?

I'd love to see how it turns out. I have a 2000 CBR F4

jetdoc
07-10-09, 08:19 AM
paint it olive drab....and use black for the decals...that would look good..keep us informed...we want to see pics of the final product

I'm with Jimi but I am partial to flat colors. I was thinking of repainting mine, again, but this time flat olive.

Here is what one of mine looks like...I know it may be hard to believe but I painted it myself, lol.

http://picture.vzw.com/mi/413397149_1433446111_0.jpeg?limitsize=345,345&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=2,0,0,0