PDA

View Full Version : Joining the Marines from the French Foreign Legion

PatLegion09
06-23-09, 12:55 PM
Hi everyone,
I have just finished up my service in the French Foreign Legion. I've been in since I was seventeen and I'd now like to join the Core. I wanted to know if you would recommend any course of action to go about joining (go right to a recruiter or maybe go to college). I have no college education, but I am/was a Foreign Legion officer; so would that help me go to OCS? Thanks for your help.

ArtyOps
06-23-09, 01:00 PM
You'll need to fill out your profile and read the forum rules before anyone will respond to that question. Thank you.

skipper72
06-23-09, 01:05 PM
Hi everyone,
I have just finished up my service in the French Foreign Legion. I've been in since I was seventeen and I'd now like to join the Core. I wanted to know if you would recommend any course of action to go about joining (go right to a recruiter or maybe go to college). I have no college education, but I am/was a Foreign Legion officer; so would that help me go to OCS? Thanks for your help.

Exactement combien de temps avez-vous été dans la Légion, Monsieur, et quelles sont vos fonctions et des missions là-bas, d'année en année?