PDA

View Full Version : bases?

alexburnette
06-22-09, 02:39 PM
id like different peoples opinions on the marine corps bases on the east coast

KawiGunny
06-22-09, 02:44 PM
Do you really need to start two seperate threads for the same info?

Fill out your profile and someone will help you out.

Wyoming
06-22-09, 03:14 PM
Gunny, they should have taught Alexandria all of this in the 4th Bn at PI.

Wyoming
06-22-09, 03:45 PM
OK, 'James', Albany is HOT this time of year. Real HOT. I still own a home about 65 miles South of there, near Tallahasse.

One thing, you graduated in April of this year. Methinks your DI's DID NOT teach you the spelling of Marines to be marines.

Also, to be so young, I would desist quite quickly with being disrespectful to a Gunny.

Just my 2 cents there, youg padawan.

echo3oscar1833
06-22-09, 04:01 PM
Since when did a E-2 become a Lcpl. Dam$ they must be doing another one of the rank restructuring thingys again. :D

commdog7
06-22-09, 04:19 PM
A red flag just went up.

Are you sure you are a LCpl? How the heck did you pick up so quickly, if you entered the Corps earlier this year? Even if you were a contract PFC, you wouldn't have picked up LCpl in less that 6 months.

What's your last name, James?

echo3oscar1833
06-22-09, 04:23 PM
A red flag just went up.

Are you sure you are a LCpl? How the heck did you pick up so quickly, if you entered the Corps earlier this year? Even if you were a contract PFC, you wouldn't have picked up LCpl in less that 6 months.

What's your last name, James?

Im with you CD7, Im calling a vote:D

Ed Palmer
06-22-09, 04:32 PM
I see by your profile that you WANT Albany Ga,
The way that you can get it real fast, Is to wish in one hand and shiet in the other and which ever fills up first is what you will get. I think this clown is a wanna be!!!!!

commdog7
06-22-09, 04:33 PM
Assuming Burnette is your last name, you should be a Private according to MOL. Not Lance Corporal, not Private First Class, a Private. If this is you, you might want to fix yourself.

Congratulations, you are now on my sh!t list.

Rocky C
06-22-09, 04:34 PM
Hyper-Vigilent I remain, watching, waiting....

Rocky C
06-22-09, 04:36 PM
Assuming Burnette is your last name, you should be a Private according to MOL. Not Lance Corporal, not Private First Class, a Private. If this is you, you might want to fix yourself.

I like when you talk like that Sgt. Moto :thumbup:

Marine84
06-22-09, 05:17 PM
:confused:

commdog7
06-22-09, 05:21 PM
I like when you talk like that Sgt. Moto :thumbup:

It p!sses me off when I find posers. This kid might be a Marine, but he is no LCpl.

I wish I could come on this site and assume whatever rank I want. If that were the case, I would be Commandant. But sh!t don't work that way. Anyone have any contacts with the supply school in Lejeune? This kid needs to learn.

Rocky C
06-22-09, 05:29 PM
I agree General :)

Lisa 23
06-22-09, 05:29 PM
"If" this person is really a Marine, this person forgot everything that he/she learned in boot camp.........like "RESPECT".

Zulu 36
06-22-09, 05:40 PM

Good job, boo-boo. Two people on this site I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of, and YOU pick the one who is on active duty.

Hahahahahahahahahah!

Tear him up Commdog.

KawiGunny
06-22-09, 07:41 PM
Is this turd burglar actually at supply school now? It's funny the answers I get when I call a command (from my work) and tell them who I am and where I am calling from. Could always call down there tomorrow and find out if this clown is who he says he is or someone lying about his rank. I am sure the command would love to take care of this. The last time I called someone to ask a few questions, they asked for directions to the thread. They went there while I was on the phone. They seemed very grateful when we got off the phone.:evilgrin:

ArtyOps
06-22-09, 08:43 PM
Yep, he's a Private, I'm getting the same info.

Wyoming
06-22-09, 09:17 PM
Marine for 2-1/2 months.

I heard he's headed to High Van Nuh and be CD's lapdog.

Fievel
06-22-09, 09:55 PM
I'm keeping my mouth shut. I don't want to be banned again :D

UsmcMotorT
06-23-09, 08:08 AM
His duty station is "East Coast." Definately fishy.

awbrown1462
06-23-09, 08:23 AM
Good job, boo-boo. Two people on this site I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of, and YOU pick the one who is on active duty.

Hahahahahahahahahah!

Tear him up Commdog.
but Yogi Sgt Commdog7 isn't going to like this

Tommy6288
06-24-09, 04:19 PM
I think the best part is, he has yet to answer back.....