PDA

View Full Version : Some Things Us Citizens Should Never Forget

Red Dragon
07-21-03, 01:07 PM
SOME THINGS US CITIZENS SHOULD NEVER FORGET

Just jogging your memory. This is some very interesting reading, please read it then decide if you're going to delete it or pass it on.

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel;
President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel;
President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000;

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. Sailors;

Maybe if President Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 7,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

AN INTERESTING QUESTION: This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show. Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question.
There are two men, both extremely wealthy. One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism.
That being the case, why is it that the Clinton Administration spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past eight years than Osama bin Laden? THINK ABOUT IT!!

It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath!

INCREDIBLE AND GOLD STAR MOTHERS Gold Star Mothers is an organization made up of women whose sons where killed in military combat during service in the United States armed forces. Recently a delegation of New York State Gold Star Mothers made a trip to Washington, DC to discuss various concerns with their elected representatives. According to NewsMax.com there was only one politician in DC who refused to meet with these ladies. Can you guess which politician that might be? Was it New York Senator Charles Schumer? Nope, he met with them. Try again.
Do you know anyone serving in the Senate who has ever had anything but contempt for our military? Do you happen to know the name of any politician in Washington whose husband once wrote of his loathing of the military? Now you're getting warm! You got it! None other than the Queen herself, Hilary Clinton. She refused repeated requests to meet with the Gold Star Mothers. Now, please don't tell me you're surprised. This woman wants to be president of the United States, and there is a huge percentage of the voters who are eager to help her achieve that.
Sincerely, Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret)

Red Dragon aka HL

richgitz
07-21-03, 03:44 PM
Good Thread Red Dragon.
There isn't any thing that you could print about those two Picker
Heads that I couldn't belive. I loath those two. They've Sh** on
the American people and rubbed it in our faces, but there are
still some Dumb BAS**Ds out there who still think these people
a great. The people of this country better WAKE UP. I'm getting
so PI**ed OFF, I got to have a couple of Beers to settle down.
SEMPER-FI to all my GREEN BROTHERS.

Devildogg4ever
07-21-03, 05:16 PM
I agree, a good thread! I agree with richgitz, theres nothing you could print about the two I wouldn't believe. The only reaction it gives me anymore is more anger towards the two!

Also, once again like richgitz has said, there are still plenty of misfits that still side with the two scum! Seems like the more dirt the two get into, the more they are treated like Saints! What does it take to make these people realize that these two are just evil, wicked mean and nasty!!

Red Dragon
07-23-03, 11:23 AM
We have to make sure that our Freedoms are no longer in peril.

Red Dragon aka HL

CPL-Mac
07-23-03, 12:31 PM
It's a shame there's already been a movie called Jack-ass. It would have been a perfect name for a movie about Clinton.

MARINEPOP
07-23-03, 08:43 PM
Greetings bro RD, consider this,,the dumnmies who voted these two Americans into authority positions.Its said only 40% of the population votes,,,seems only 10% are informed,yaa, wakeup call,i don't think so.The whole system is a miracle in progress.The rest of it is Marine maintained,i'm sure of it .Just makes me glad so many of our bros are in strategic positions [civilian].For instance,Charlton Heston just handed the gavel to a Marine,Kayne Robinson, RVN . August issue of American Hunter has some good skinny on the good bro.Some more food for thought,how bout the writtings of these two imbeciles,"B&H",SF,POP