PDA

View Full Version : Help please, AnyMarines out there..13 yr service limits, medical hold, seps pay

Ironman9
06-18-09, 02:19 AM
Good m,a,e, ladies or gentlemen, <br />
<br />
I already got my honorable discharge and full seps pay letter from the CMC for reaching service limits. 13 years. After this, and many phyiscal therapy sessions...

Quinbo
06-18-09, 02:34 AM
Ironman please dress up your profile a bit.

Reading your post has given me a headache. How did you collect and why did you collect 6 months pay? There is no logical explanation that I can think of why you would get a pay advance because of med hold. Active duty means you get paid by-monthly regardless. The only way for uncle chesty to take it back is if you were UA and recieving pay. If they fix you are you promotable? Why would you be forced out if the military hospitals repair you? Continue to march.

Ironman9
06-18-09, 03:07 AM
Ironman please dress up your profile a bit.

Reading your post has given me a headache. How did you collect and why did you collect 6 months pay? There is no logical explanation that I can think of why you would get a pay advance because of med hold. Active duty means you get paid by-monthly regardless. The only way for uncle chesty to take it back is if you were UA and recieving pay. If they fix you are you promotable? Why would you be forced out if the military hospitals repair you? Continue to march.

geesh...story of my life. x2 passed means you get forced out. At least I was always told that and read it. But I guess there are cases where you can still get promoted from what I heard. No excepitions to the rules...? Anyway...I do mean I was getting active duty pay for the 6 mo's of med hold. Just curious...If someone (Superiors or Peers)...I think personally do not like me and would try to have my seps pay taken away. Because...I was suppose to be out on my 13 yr EAS mark, but collected another 6 months of active duty pay because I was put on med hold. Do you understand now? I think you pretty much answer it already with the UA reply. Still got a headache? lol And I think have a long time before it's determined that it's repaired. Maybe even...tried to repair. I mean... they really can't do anything else after surgery.

Quinbo
06-18-09, 03:14 AM
That profile thing is making it difficult to offer any additional advice. I request again that you fix it.