PDA

View Full Version : Update

Drill for life
06-16-09, 09:09 PM
I know it has been a while since I las posted so I'm just going to update the forum. I still have not enlisted due to JROTC reasons ( I was at JCLC from June 1st-5th and my recruiter said they only process on the 1st). I will be enlisting on July 1st. My Recruiter Sergeant Washington told me he can get me a UZ enlistment. It would be nice to be able to do the recon indoc when I go to SOI (I have to graduate recruit training first). I have been going to pool functions and I love it. The SNCOIC of the Conyers RSS Staff Sergeant Spraldin is always yelling "Cagle Stop singing opera this isn't gay ass Army JROTC". I love it, I know it is totally different when I ship to Recruit Training. I am anxious, nervous and scared. It is my last year of high school and I'm just thinking how fast it has gone by. My recruiter and me have already started talking the day I leave for recruit training. I look forward to another year of reading and learning before I ship. Thank you guys for AL the advice you give us and for serving in the greatest thing anyone (it was a gift from God) could initiate, the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS.

Thank you.
John Cagle

Lisa 23
06-16-09, 09:22 PM
Thank you guys for AL the advice you give us and for serving in the greatest thing anyone (it was a gift from God) could initiate, the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS.

Thank you.
John Cagle

When thanking Marines, show some respect by saying Marines, not you guys.

Drill for life
06-16-09, 09:43 PM
Aye aye Private First Class. Thank you Marines for serving so I can sleep in my bed at night and do my un-sat civi things.