PDA

View Full Version : All Hands Memo!

0231Marine
06-16-09, 07:24 AM
Memo to all Marines:

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from Marines, it will be our policy to keep all Marines well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.) We are trying to give our Marines more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T., please see your OIC/SNCOIC/NCOIC. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our OIC/SNCOIC/NCOIC's are especially skilled at seeing you get all the S. H. I. T. you can handle.

Marines who don't take their S. H. I. T. seriously will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T.) Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T.) Since our OIC's took S.H.I.T before they were promoted, they don't have to take S.H.I.T anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T already. If you are full of S.H.I.T, you may be interested in a billet teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LEADERSHIP LIST (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T).

Respectfully submitted,
BOSS IN GENERAL, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (B.I.G.S.H.I.T)
Semper Fi

srinaldo86
06-16-09, 07:26 AM
Haha, that's pretty good motivated S.H.I.T.

DocGreek
06-16-09, 07:38 AM
:D AAAAHHHHH....the LADDER of power!! There are SOOO many one-liners available, it's really frightening S.H.I.T.!! I'm Sure Happy It's Tuesday!!!.....DOC

thedrifter
06-16-09, 07:44 AM
Nice...Now who has the motivation to clean my screen...since I spit my coffee all over it.....:D

Ellie

0231Marine
06-16-09, 07:57 AM
My fault Ellie, I should have posted a disclaimer to have all liquids out of your mouth prior to reading :)

ameriken
06-16-09, 08:01 AM
Thats 2 screens. I think you're in D.E.E.P S.H.I.T 0231. :D

maverickmarine
06-16-09, 04:44 PM
That is outfreakinstanding!!!