PDA

View Full Version : Almost time

kash
06-11-09, 08:33 PM
Well this Sunday I will leave for MEPS and arrive to Parris Island late Monday. Could not be a better time since I also graduate this Saturday. I would just like to think all the Marines on this site for answering all of the questions and keeping this website up. It is full of information and has helped me with knowledge and ways to improve my PT. I will be in 2nd Battalion Hotel Company and have a scheduled graduation date of September 11th. See you all after 13 weeks!

temarti
06-11-09, 08:38 PM
Good luck!

JWG
06-11-09, 08:39 PM
Good luck, bro. Speed, Volume, Intensity! Graduation is the quickest way off the Island.

hempstead56
06-11-09, 08:42 PM
Well this Sunday I will leave for MEPS and arrive to Parris Island late Monday. Could not be a better time since I also graduate this Saturday. I would just like to think all the Marines on this site for answering all of the questions and keeping this website up. It is full of information and has helped me with knowledge and ways to improve my PT. I will be in 2nd Battalion Hotel Company and have a scheduled graduation date of September 11th. See you all after 13 weeks!

I was Hotel. 2nd Deck Lead Series. Give em hell son..

Lisa 23
06-11-09, 09:32 PM
kash...best of luck to you! :thumbup:

My nephew is at Parris Island right now...3rd BN, Lima Co. and graduates 2 weeks before you do.

kash
06-11-09, 09:36 PM
I was Hotel. 2nd Deck Lead Series. Give em hell son..
Aye Lance Corporal!

I'm super motivated to earn the title and can not wait for the chance!

JWDevilDog
06-11-09, 10:17 PM
Good luck, and be safe. As JWG said, it's all about SPEED, VOLUME, and INTENSITY, 100% of the time.

and have a scheduled graduation date of September 11th.

Hell of a day to graduate and earn the title of United States Marine. :usmc:

MarinesFTW
06-11-09, 10:21 PM
Thats a sick date to graduate. My sisters birthday :). Good luck man, and dont you dare come back without that title!!!!

Covey_Rider
06-11-09, 10:31 PM
Have fun. Go Die. And that is a cool graduation date...I've got you beat though. I arrived at boot camp on Sept 11th, Gas chambered on Halloween, then I got my Eagle Globe and Anchor on December 7th. Very memorable.

MarinesFTW
06-11-09, 10:51 PM
Have fun. Go Die. And that is a cool graduation date...I've got you beat though. I arrived at boot camp on Sept 11th, Gas chambered on Halloween, then I got my Eagle Globe and Anchor on December 7th. Very memorable.

Did your Halloween mask work Cpl?

Covey_Rider
06-11-09, 10:56 PM
When I had it on yes...

ameriken
06-11-09, 11:07 PM
Keep your mind, heart, and attitude strong and the rest will fall into place. Good luck and see you on the other side.

MarinesFTW
06-11-09, 11:14 PM
When I had it on yes...

Lol, I've heard that most mask are defective. My source is LCp. Broston or at least thats how I think you spell his name lol.

Alisium
06-11-09, 11:21 PM
I had a defective mask. But, that was in the Fleet. I went through the chamber, walked out (I was a Cpl by then so I could) told them it was fvcked, the mask guru unscrewed the filter, screwed it back in and told me it was fine.

I went back in a second time, it was still fvcked but I just dealt with it.

Good luck on your journey young man.

JWDevilDog
06-12-09, 03:50 AM
Lol, I've heard that most mask are defective. My source is LCp. Broston or at least thats how I think you spell his name lol.

I'm sure it was a simple type, but the abbreviation is LCpl.

JWDevilDog
06-12-09, 03:52 AM

Earning the Title on December 7th. Wow. Imagine graduating on 10November? Now that would be an accomplishment.

TJR1070
06-12-09, 08:27 AM
Thank you to all you DevilDogs that enlisted after September 11th, 2001 knowing the dangers you would face and getting some payback on the bastards that killed so many of my friends!!

SupChf
06-12-09, 08:50 AM
CONGRATS on your graduation!!! Now land on the island and work your a** off for the most important graduation of your life...and earn the title!!!!

Less than 1% of all American's can ever lay claim to the title of U.S. Marine!!!

Good Luck!!

kash
06-13-09, 04:53 PM
Well Im heading over to graduation now then hitting the rack to get some rest because tomorrow I leave!!

JWG
06-13-09, 05:01 PM
You'll be fine. Get some.