PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking about joining the Marines

Quinbo
06-10-09, 02:29 AM
Here is my story...
My mom took a lot of drugs when she was pregnant with me and so I have a few birth defects. I was born with no knees and walk like frankenstein. I have six fingers on one hand and four fingers on the other. I have a nervous twitch possibly caused by the bi-polar drugs and athsma inhaler I use. I'm 5 feet tall and weigh 400 lbs. I can do one sit up and half a pull up. I'm working on getting more fit. Do you think the Marines will take me?

Congratulations on the new baby girl PIB.
Happy Birthday Redman
Kim eat your oatmeal... getting old sucks

Quinbo
06-10-09, 02:49 AM
Dang 5 minute rule got me.

I forgot to add I have a swastica tatoo'd on my back and I robbed a bank. Do you think that will hurt my chances of joining the Marines?

Covey_Rider
06-10-09, 02:50 AM
Hahaha you should DEFINITELY be good. I've never heard of a better candidate. Deployments would probably be a lot nicer for you...depending on which hand has the 6 fingers ;) If you don't like the job you have when you get to the fleet...don't worry about it. All you have to do is blame your recruiter and he'll go ahead and change it to something of your liking. Deployments are a choice, and you can choose a vacation style deployment or or a cruise. Once in a while though you might get screwed into a combat tour. Don't worry about it though because it's very rare and you don't really do anything on them anyways. Just don't forget to pack your ridilin and zoloft. They don't like it when you're off your meds.

You just made my day. And I'm curious to know what induced this post.

Covey_Rider
06-10-09, 02:52 AM
Robbed a bank??? You might try MP. That way you'll be in a position to uhhh...know what to look for if somebody ELSE tried to rob a bank.

Tattoo may need to be moved to the forehead though.

Quinbo
06-10-09, 02:58 AM
Covey you are a smart smart lad. If could walk back through life I would want to do it in your shoes.

Ever notice lately the number of posts about hey I just lost 900 lbs and just make it under the wire to go to MEP's. I was just joking around but you know what I mean.

Covey_Rider
06-10-09, 03:21 AM
Well thank you for saying that I'm smart. Feel free to live vicariously through me all that you want. Just let me know what I need to do haha.

I know exactly what you're talking about. So here's my little point of view on the subject.
It's no longer expected that a child grows up with discipline already instilled in them...everything from the choices they make to the way that they carry themselves. Then when they finally do achieve some level of discipline, no matter how miniscule it is...they have a sudden sense of pride in themselves. Sure it's great for them...but it's complete BS for all of us looking back and thinking that they should've never been in that position to begin with. You know what I mean? I'm not trying to say that I grew up in a different era at all...They are part of my generation and it honestly disgusts me. I do my best to fix it though...when they get to me when they finally do get to the fleet...I take care of it :)

PaidinBlood
06-10-09, 03:21 AM
Congratulations on the new baby girl PIB.

SF and thanks....don't worry...they'll make a Marine out of you..

NoRemorse
06-10-09, 07:13 AM
That's a toughie, you can waiver just about everything, but like Covey said you'd need that tat to be visible while wearing any uniform.

Ask your recruiter if he can bring a MOPP suit to your house so you can try it on; I'll warn you though, it may be hot in there but you need to make sure your tat is visible while wearing. You're very busy posting on here without a profile and asking us questions in a disrespectful tone; that's why he should be nice enough to bring it to you and leave it there no questions asked.

He's got nothing better to do anyway.

One question though: do your eyes face the same direction?

Gunner 0313
06-10-09, 07:54 AM
:flag:I thought that you had sent me a PM saying that you had stage fright, a cleft palate and wore a big shoe on one foot.

Wyoming
06-10-09, 08:25 AM
Sorry Bulkyker, you have a profile.

Now go back to your basement.

OR, get a broomstick!

Zulu 36
06-10-09, 09:26 AM
You guys are soooo mean! I would NEVER be so mean about wannabe/poolee questions.:angel:

ameriken
06-10-09, 09:42 AM
Do you think the Marines will take me?
Sure Bul, the Marines have a new 03-- MOS for wannabees allowing them to work closely with grunt units, I think it's called 'Moving Target' :nerd:

Zulu 36
06-10-09, 09:57 AM
Sure Bul, the Marines have a new 03-- MOS for wannabees allowing them to work closely with grunt units, I think it's called 'Moving Target' :nerd:

How about target puller on the flame thrower KD range?

ameriken
06-10-09, 10:07 AM
How about target puller on the flame thrower KD range?:D BBQ anyone?

Artemis
06-10-09, 11:19 AM
I am all in for the BBQ.......roast recruit sounds great.

Marine84
06-10-09, 12:12 PM
mmmmmm roasted recruit - yum yum.

And if you're one of those that takes 2 hours to get ready to go anywhere, don't worry, we'll hold the WHOLE platoon up til you get online. We want you to look damned good in that uniform. We want you to show what an individual (and you're really going to be a hit with the girls with those 6 fingers on one hand!) and unique person you really are.

And, if you really want to be a Grunt/Recon/Sniper, have we got something in store for you. Hopefully, you won't be disappointed with the housing. We try to make it a camping experiance to remember but, money isn't too good coming in so sometimes we can't set you up in the best of places.

WELCOME TO THE CORPS!

Covey_Rider
06-10-09, 12:21 PM
Ohhh yeah I completely forgot about the 00x MOS...007 seems to be the most popular out of that group. Check it out...

Supersquishy
06-10-09, 12:21 PM
Here is my story...
My mom took a lot of drugs when she was pregnant with me and so I have a few birth defects. I was born with no knees and walk like frankenstein. I have six fingers on one hand and four fingers on the other. I have a nervous twitch possibly caused by the bi-polar drugs and athsma inhaler I use. I'm 5 feet tall and weigh 400 lbs. I can do one sit up and half a pull up. I'm working on getting more fit. Do you think the Marines will take me?

How many domestic violence felonies you have may determine whether or not you need a waiver...

NoRemorse
06-10-09, 12:29 PM
How many domestic violence felonies you have may determine whether or not you need a waiver...

Hell, I like him already... he can fvck my sister!!!

Chumley
06-10-09, 01:03 PM
Hell, I like him already... he can fvck my sister!!!

But seriously....is she hot?:call:

NoRemorse
06-10-09, 01:17 PM
But seriously....is she hot?:call:

She's less than an hour away from you :banana:

Covey_Rider
06-10-09, 02:06 PM
Pictures!!!

NoRemorse
06-10-09, 02:12 PM
Pay me!!! :D

Chumley
06-10-09, 02:12 PM
She's less than an hour away from you :banana:

But seriously, will my wife object?:scared:

NoRemorse
06-10-09, 02:20 PM
But seriously, will my wife object?:scared:

Not if you invite her!:marine:

ameriken
06-10-09, 02:24 PM
Not if you invite her!:marine:The girls may get a kick out of the 6 fingers and nervous twitch. :nerd:

06-10-09, 02:53 PM
The girls may get a kick out of the 6 fingers and nervous twitch. :nerd:

6 fingers would make one big fist!

Wyoming
06-10-09, 03:15 PM
i don't have time to fill out a profile so pizz off just tell me what i want to know and dont confuse me with the facts and if you dont you are a lardass faget and can shoot your gun up your ass and then if you tell me bye bye turd i am going to pitch a fit and go tell my mommy and she will make some phone calls and you will be sorry and why cant i join with my homeschooled ged without having to get 15 college credits and my tattoo is barely dry and on the back of my neck and i will not lose my nose ring no matter what because i want to be the coolest scout sniper recon mofo and live in a barracks with all the guys and a friend of my cousin who was in the army told him that we did not have to get a haircut in basic that it was all a bunch of marine crap and just because i have flat feet will i need a waiver and do i really have to shoot one of those noisy guns that is so gay because i want to be a pilot so i dont need to know how to shoot a gun and pt is not necessary either since i will not be walking anywhere just flying and can my girlfiriend stay on camp pendleton while i am in basic as i would really not like to lose her since she might be pregnant and since she is only 14 i really need to keep an eye on her and what if the baby is not mine because she did go out with a bunch of navy guys once and she smiled a lot when she got home so my one question is what do i do with a broomstick so hurry with the answer as i am 16 and need to know this real soon so i can decide if the marine crop is right for me

Wyoming
06-10-09, 03:23 PM
i dont know why i cant edit this is soooooooo gay but i have more so if you are an officer dont answer because i have been lurking and all the answers you guys give are too complicated and gay and i want to hear from real marine crop guys and not the girls because who are they they can't even fight unless it is time for their period and then thy are all mad but my girlfriend doesnt have them anymore i have to go to the bathroom now and then feed the dog so hurry and reply to this as i am very busy and want an answer now

minormajor
06-10-09, 03:26 PM
Love the Quote, haven't seen that before, Semper Fi.

Sgt Jim
06-10-09, 06:42 PM
Bulkyker, you would make a fine Marine

NoRemorse
06-10-09, 08:26 PM
i don't have time to fill out a profile so pizz off just tell me what i want to know and dont confuse me with the facts and if you dont you are a lardass faget and can shoot your gun up your ass and then if you tell me bye bye turd i am going to pitch a fit and go tell my mommy and she will make some phone calls and you will be sorry and why cant i join with my homeschooled ged without having to get 15 college credits and my tattoo is barely dry and on the back of my neck and i will not lose my nose ring no matter what because i want to be the coolest scout sniper recon mofo and live in a barracks with all the guys and a friend of my cousin who was in the army told him that we did not have to get a haircut in basic that it was all a bunch of marine crap and just because i have flat feet will i need a waiver and do i really have to shoot one of those noisy guns that is so gay because i want to be a pilot so i dont need to know how to shoot a gun and pt is not necessary either since i will not be walking anywhere just flying and can my girlfiriend stay on camp pendleton while i am in basic as i would really not like to lose her since she might be pregnant and since she is only 14 i really need to keep an eye on her and what if the baby is not mine because she did go out with a bunch of navy guys once and she smiled a lot when she got home so my one question is what do i do with a broomstick so hurry with the answer as i am 16 and need to know this real soon so i can decide if the marine crop is right for me

Lucky us, we were looking for a new CMC. Bulky can be your SgtMaj of the mariners crop.

You didn't tell us if you played flight simulator on your PC at home because that would fill your requirements for flight school

Phantom Blooper
06-10-09, 08:54 PM
I have syphilis and I just found out....everyone was wondering what has been effecting my brain cells all these years.

When I was 9 I was diagnosed with ADD and put on Ritalin but I don't think I really have it because like I stopped taking the medicine in 8th grade and I haven't like had any problems since.

I have been to three different doctors and they tell me that I am not slow.

Then I took the ASVAB test and I'm in denial....but soon I will have to face reality that I am a dumbazz!

Now this makes me sad if I can't join the Marine Corps...but I can like live with it,because my friend said I can join the Army.

Is he right?

I am 27 now and I am trying to DEP.

I talked to a recruiter over the phone but like he couldn't understand me....because when I was younger I think the crack I smoked made my vocal chords turn to mush.

My recruiter told me not to tell anyone and just see what happens with a place called MEPS.

Is he lying to me?

I know that honesty is best but I am really torn on who to listen to.

I want my MOS in the Marine Corps to be Intelligence, or a sniper reconnaissance man do you think this will effect me in any way?

I want to apologize now.....because I might not be able to apologize later to you guys.

By the way if you don't have sumtin' relevant to say just shut the hell up!

Thanks and appreciate everything you all do!

Fubar5812
06-10-09, 10:03 PM

*falls out of chair laughing that made my day.

Covey_Rider
06-10-09, 10:18 PM
I have a bunch of questions that I'm going to ask you marines.

-When I'm in basic training, how often do i get to call home
-can i wear hair gel while there?
-do you think the guys in the shower would wash my back for me, or is that to gay
-when are gays going to be allowed in
-is there a "i smoke pole" waiver
-my recruiter is getting me a waiver for the asvab, is this possible or is he lying
-since i don't like the answer i'm getting from my recruiter, can you possibly give me a different one, because it just might make a difference.
-after my first enlistment i'm thinking about going to the CIA, what do you think?
-what are some types of classified information
-can my girlfriend and dog live with me in the barracks
-if i have relationship problems while in boot camp, will i be given time off to take care of it
-one of my nuts hangs a lot lower then the other, will this be a problem
-a marine told me that the white flap on the back of a sailors uniform is so that there's something to wipe your d Ick off on after u pull out...is that true
-if i go to san diego, will i have time to go out in town during basic
-i still breast feed...is that an issue

ok well those are my questions. wish me luck, another 160lbs to loose and i'll make weight...and if i get in i'll finally be able to move out of the house! and i'm only 29, that's much quicker then my other siblings. i think i'm the smartest out of all of them :D

usmcmsf
06-10-09, 10:35 PM
Did you use a figgin search button? This same exact question has been asked thousands of time.

JSam
06-10-09, 10:41 PM
I'm an amazing sniper of Call of Duty 4. Will that make me an awesome scout sniper in the Marine Core?
I have asthma, and I'm colorblind in both eyes... Will that make a difference?
I'm 18, I have seven tattoos, one of them being a full sleeve on my arm. I have 3 children, all from different mothers. Will the Marine Core pay for all of they're care?
I'm sry if this is a lot of questions but my recruiter didn't give me the right answers that I was looking for. He said that if I had asthma, i was disqualified. I told him that I didn't have any records past when I was 12, but he said they probably wouldn't take me. I've also been diagnosed with mild depression, which I'm on medication for. Will this effect my ability to join?
Thanks for your answers, but if I don't agree with them, I'm going to disrespect you and insult your Marine Corp. I know that whole 'brotherhood' thing is only skin deep anyways.

Sincerely and Disrespectfully,
All the stupid disrespectful, idiot, moronic, snot-nosed Marine wannabes that you have to deal with day in and day out.

In all seriousness guys, I wanted to thank ya'll for being here. You have to deal with a lot of our stupidazz questions, and if I offended you or your Corp in the above spoken, my sincerest apologies; It's all meant in fun.

Wyoming
06-10-09, 11:01 PM
In all seriousness guys, I wanted to thank ya'll for being here. You have to deal with a lot of our stupidazz questions, and if I offended you or your Corp in the above spoken, my sincerest apologies; It's all meant in fun.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Not not offended, all in fun, but serious.

Not to be real critical, but the Marines that posted these missives, did so without a text style or misspelled words.

Have you checked your post??

JSam
06-10-09, 11:09 PM
Not not offended, all in fun, but serious.

Not to be real critical, but the Marines that posted these missives, did so without a text style or misspelled words.

Have you checked your post??

I did indeed, sir. I was making fun of certain people's inability to read the rules pertaining to text style typing, and in doing so broke the rules.
:(

ameriken
06-10-09, 11:12 PM
The recruiter told me to lie about my condition at MEPS. I really don't want to lie, but I'll do anything to have the pride, honor, and integrity of being a Marine.

MLMonk
06-10-09, 11:19 PM
i wanted to be a scoutsniper in the reserves but my recruiter sys that job isnt open is he lyin to me/!?! i want to know now at 12am beacuse asking at this time would mke a differance then waiting another 9 hrs to ask my recruiter...HELP!!!>!!>

Wyoming
06-10-09, 11:29 PM
You know, I think every poolee/ricky recon/sniper/scout/non-profile filling/etc./etc./wannabee out to have to read this thread before he asks a question.

ameriken
06-10-09, 11:46 PM
You know, I think every poolee/ricky recon/sniper/scout/non-profile filling/etc./etc./wannabee out to have to read this thread before he asks a question.
Yep, this should be pinned.

Pete0331
06-11-09, 12:11 AM

I don't see that happening.
Poolees can't even fill out a proper profile most of the time.

If I ever have the chance to breach the perimeter and sneak up on a sleeping Mod, I'll steal the Ban Hammer and destroy the self esteem of all the poolees here in less then 3 hours.

PaidinBlood
06-11-09, 12:25 AM
I don't see that happening.
Poolees can't even fill out a proper profile most of the time.

If I ever have the chance to breach the perimeter and sneak up on a sleeping Mod, I'll steal the Ban Hammer and destroy the self esteem of all the poolees here in less then 3 hours.

NOW HEAR THIS: FVCK YEAH! :thumbup:

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 07:47 AM
Hello, my name is John-a, I'm Bulky's 14 year old pregnant girlfriend. I have a few questions; I'm already 100 pounds overweight and have a 2 year old already. My child's father, my brother is taking care of him/her/it. Do I need a waiver for that?

I'm very, very comfortable with a broom, like woo, it was my first time and I loved it, like lol for sure. So does that mean i can go into Recon? They said I couldn't because I was a girl but I haven't had my last operation yet so I'm sort of in between sexes.

Can I go to basic then OCS while I'm pregnant? do I need a waiver for the o-course? I need some nice marinne to send money for me to buying plane ticket, I am from philipines by way of Nigeria and need sponsorship because bulky won't marry me.

Thanks much k, pics attached

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/cesar521/ugly_girl.jpg

Isrowei
06-11-09, 08:23 AM
Ah gentlemen, I'm glad you came to to the right place to get your questions answered.

Step right up, step right up! Get your questions answered here!

First, don't bother with the profile. Only Big Al will give you hassle, and if you're a chick, you can bribe him with boobie pictures. (you know it's true Al!)

If you're overweight, it's ok. Your sister will still like you and your momma will still wipe your patooty. The Marine Corps will give you a waiver up to 160lbs and your drill instructor will fireman carry your butt through the IST. Have another donut. You earned it.

Tattoos are a great way of expressing yourself. If you're a guy, you should get a tattoo of random tribal signs with a foreign language you don't understand (and you make up the meaning for). If you're a girl, get cat eyes over your hoo-hoo. Guys, if you're sensitive, you can get kitty eyes too. Your Drill Instructors will understand. Sleeves are not ok unless you got totally ****faced and then only if of a naked sailor. Your Series Commander may look at you funny, but you'll earn a special place in the heart of your 4th Hat. Cherish these moments.

Racks are for community togetherness. Invite a buddy or two to share yours at every opportunity.

Church is for suckers. Chapel is for the wise recruits. Suzy rottencrotch recruit from 4th Bn will amaze you with her ability to belt praise and worship in a frog voice. Marry her in MCT. Foxholes are good with a buddy. Especially a buddy who rubs your back.

Showering with 80 of your closest guy friends may seem scary at first. Don't worry, sooner or later you'll realize that you all have scrawny asses and limp dicks.

Finally, remember that all Marines here are your friends. In fact, you can call them "Bro, Homey, Dude, Ma Shanaynay, and Peaches" on any occasion. Except for Marine84. Please call her "Miss Kitten". She likes it. She really does.

Enjoy your stay on the boards and again, don't worry about the profile. No one ever does!

0231Marine
06-11-09, 08:47 AM
Peaches? LMAO!

Wyoming
06-11-09, 08:57 AM
This thread is getting better and better.

As soon as we have a couple of WMC's (Women Marine Chicks) chime in, it'll get really interesting.:angel:

Com'on 84, CD7, Stein07 and the rest of you wonderful ladies.

... and yes, boobie shots can go a long.

Isrowei
06-11-09, 08:58 AM
... and yes, boobie shots can go a long.

You old softie.. :cool:

Marine84
06-11-09, 09:07 AM
Miss Kitten here (you may call me by saying "here kitty, kitty, kitty).................Who let the poolee in? I guess he didn't catch it when I told the other one to STFU!

I've already chimed in BigAl - ya'll just don't notice it anymore because I'm part of the freakin' furniture around here.

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 09:17 AM
I have a question for you marines out there. I need a serious answer so don't reply with some fvcking sh!t abot my profile because i can't read and my litl brother is doing this for me.

When you goto basic i hear you ride a bus.

What flavor are the windows?

Isrowei
06-11-09, 09:32 AM
What flavor are the windows?

They taste like recruit. Lick them and then lick your neighbor. He'll understand.

Isrowei
06-11-09, 09:33 AM
Miss Kitten here (you may call me by saying "here kitty, kitty, kitty).................Who let the poolee in? I guess he didn't catch it when I told the other one to STFU!

I've already chimed in BigAl - ya'll just don't notice it anymore because I'm part of the freakin' furniture around here.

Here Kitty, kitty, kitty... :)

ameriken
06-11-09, 10:25 AM
i ws thinking about joining the marines core :usmc:i have 2 years college dergee and have some questions i want to be a officer and my recruter says that to be a officer i have 2 have 4 yrs college he says i shoudl join as inlisted frist compete my college and become officer later he says the exprience will make me better officer but my mom hates the marines core and says i should finsh my college and go to air force :( i told her i am my own man and i want marines my question is this what do youguys think is it it better for me go to college first adn then join as officer or shoudl i listn to recruter and be inlisted firsrt and complet college and be offcier later:) i also need to no what kind of jobs officers have in mareins (MSO) i did search for MSO and jobs but nothing came up any help you can give me i would relaly apprecate i jus need to no so i can tell my mom sempr fi

Covey_Rider
06-11-09, 10:26 AM
This whole thread makes me smile every time I open it up. Every time one of these wannabes/poolees start acting stupid I'm just going to send them a link to this thread.

Bulky that picture of the girlfriend is making me quite jealous...when's she due?

And I'm not the biggest fan of cats...but there's another word for kitty that I'm a huge fan of haha.

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 10:28 AM
i ws thinking about joining the marines core :usmc:i have 2 years college dergee and have some questions i want to be a officer and my recruter says that to be a officer i have 2 have 4 yrs college he says i shoudl join as inlisted frist compete my college and become officer later he says the exprience will make me better officer but my mom hates the marines core and says i should finsh my college and go to air force :( i told her i am my own man and i want marines my question is this what do youguys think is it it better for me go to college first adn then join as officer or shoudl i listn to recruter and be inlisted firsrt and complet college and be offcier later:) i also need to no what kind of jobs officers have in mareins (MSO) i did search for MSO and jobs but nothing came up any help you can give me i would relaly apprecate i jus need to no so i can tell my mom sempr fi

If your mom is hawt I'd listen to her... listen to her moan while I'm making myself yur dady, lololololz

Supersquishy
06-11-09, 10:41 AM
i want to be a marine, and i like chocolate too. i am almost 27 and have a bachlers degree on underwater basket weaving im not really sure if its an acreddited college but my friend from the salvation army recruitng station says it is. im a little over waeight i weigh 340 and my goal is to loos some wiat by walking my block once a day, rite now its way too hot so i might just try and do sit ups, i can only do one. my interests are surfing the web and reading. my mommy said i could never join because its againts her religion. i want to go to OCS because i think i can lead marines, i do have 2 dogs i lead around the house is that ok? Do i have a chance to become a marine officer?

Isrowei
06-11-09, 10:42 AM
If your mom is hawt I'd listen to her... listen to her moan while I'm making myself yur dady, lololololz

You'll have to stand in line and wait for Achped to finish. He doesn't even care if she's hawt..

ameriken
06-11-09, 10:42 AM
listn ashole i dint come here to hve some stuppid marine make fun of me i came here to ask a serous question about join the marein core just becuz ur already marine doesnt mean u can talk about my mom like that so cn you anser my question if not then go to hill

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 10:45 AM
listn ashole, i dint come here to hve some stuppid marine make fun of me i came here to ask a serous question about join the marein core just becuz ur already marine doesnt mean u can talk about my mom like that so cn you anser my question if not then go to hill!!

I cant hear you cuz you are stupid. I'm a poolee too and if you don't like it tuff. Call my recrootur if u like cause he real nice to me.

My mom didnt like my deciscion to join marin cops so after my dad goes to wrok he comes over and comforts her. he's a really nice guy and he'll set you straight dum dum head!!!!

ameriken
06-11-09, 10:49 AM
I cant hear you cuz you are stupid. I'm a poolee too and if you don't like it tuff. Call my recrootur if u like cause he real nice to me.

My mom didnt like my deciscion to join marin cops so after my dad goes to wrok he comes over and comforts her. he's a really nice guy and he'll set you straight dum dum head!!!!cn ur recrute talk to my mom too maybe he will set her strate about the marnie core

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 10:49 AM
...i want to be a marine, and i like chocolate too...

LMAO, I'm fvckin dying here!

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 10:52 AM
cn ur recrute talk to my mom too maybe he will set her strate about the marnie core

He's busy this weak, sumthing abot pinning something on my mom for servicing her ****ry. She's going to a big fnction at the RSS and the guns and CO will be their to pin her 2.

ameriken
06-11-09, 10:53 AM
I think this thread made it's point........the past couple of days there are no new poolee threads.

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 10:55 AM
Somebody already made the suggestion that we sticky this. I second that...

Also, your mom is hawt.

Books
06-11-09, 12:37 PM
Hey guys I'm from Latvia and I got drafted but I don't want to fight because my military chains me to half-ton truck and I have to share a bolt action rifle with the platoon's mascot, a three-legged goat, so I want to know how I get out of this and go to the USA where I can join the Marines. Is it a problem if my father is ex-KGB? Thanks.

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 12:40 PM
That was weak. I'm gonna call SSgt Kelly and have him tell you some really good jokes at your next poolee function.

Books
06-11-09, 12:45 PM
That was weak. I'm gonna call SSgt Kelly and have him tell you some really good jokes at your next poolee function.

I try, PFC. :(

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 12:47 PM
Don't even try unless you're gonna come with your A-game.

That was D-game material... like Kathy Griffin. Don't be like Kathy Griffin, poolee.

Books
06-11-09, 12:49 PM
Don't even try unless you're gonna come with your A-game.

That was D-game material... like Kathy Griffin. Don't be like Kathy Griffin, poolee.

I really don't want to be like Kathy Griffin!

Solid Copy, Out.

Marine84
06-11-09, 02:14 PM
I'm a female but, I don't want to be called one once I put that uniform on, will they call me a FM or what? Will I have my period in bootcamp? Will I have enough time to get ready in the mornings? My hair is really long - should I cut it?

Lisa 23
06-11-09, 02:37 PM
i'm not an early riser. do you think i can get up lets say around 10am or so.then i have to do my hair and all that female stuff.will i get to talk to the guys.i plan on ditching my boyfriend once i get to boot camp after checking the guys out there.i hope they have phones we can use or should i bring my cell phone. and do they have computers we can use also or should i bring my lap top. i don't like taking showers.i would much rather take a bubble bath instead.i just love to soak in a hot bubble bath and chat on the phone.oh,and i need to get my weekly manicures and pedicures.do they have people who do that or should i bring my personal assistant. my gosh,i have so much stuff to bring.i hope they have room for all of it. oh well,if not,somone will have to move so i can make room for all of my stuff.i hope they don't expect me to shoot those guns.i might break a nail and get dirty.oh yah,i don't like to sweat either...yuk!

MLMonk
06-11-09, 02:44 PM
There's a hair salon right next to the 4th Bat PX, during freetime they let you go there, but only if you turn off your cellphones.

Quinbo
06-11-09, 02:47 PM
Even though a Marine on this site whose name is DrillInstructor told me not to bring a cell phone or an address book, I don't believe him so I'm gonna bring my cell phone and address book. Can my mom ride the plane with me? She called my congressman and I can get in with no teeth and 20/4,000 vision. My recruiter was lying to me. I'm a 4 foot tall female but want to be in the infantry and on the silent drill team. I've already told all my friends I'm in the Marines so I hope I graduate boot camp. Only 92 lbs to go. If I watch people running on tv will that help me improve my run time?

Lisa 23
06-11-09, 03:22 PM
Even though a Marine on this site whose name is DrillInstructor told me not to bring a cell phone or an address book, I don't believe him so I'm gonna bring my cell phone and address book. Can my mom ride the plane with me? She called my congressman and I can get in with no teeth and 20/4,000 vision. My recruiter was lying to me. I'm a 4 foot tall female but want to be in the infantry and on the silent drill team. I've already told all my friends I'm in the Marines so I hope I graduate boot camp. Only 92 lbs to go. If I watch people running on tv will that help me improve my run time?
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Fun%20Smilies/laughing1.gif

Lisa 23
06-11-09, 04:12 PM
hey,that watching people run on the tv really does work.i just got done watching some college track and field thingie and i feel like i can run so much faster now. wow.oh and i even watched richard simons dancing to the oldeis and i lost a bunch of weight too.this is just amazing what can happen when you watch the tv.for all you peoples who need to get better on your run time and lose weight, watch the tv.it does work.it's fast and easy.

Sgt Jim
06-11-09, 05:56 PM
Please wait,I need to get another snack and something to drink, better my last Steven King book.

Fubar5812
06-11-09, 06:14 PM
i wanna thank all the marines on here for there service but im gonna go ahead and ask a question thats been addressed 1,000 times then argue with every marine that tells me to fill out my profile.i really respect you guys and wanna be in your marine corp but since this is the internet i can say w/e the fvck i want to you and sip mountain dew and play call of duty with my buddies and laugh about how i argued with a Sergeant of Marines with 2 combat tours and told him he was stoopid and got away with it because the internet saved me from him placing a windage flag outside my door and waiting in the prone 800 yards away with a AR-15 like the one in call of duty 4!!

Lisa 23
06-11-09, 06:26 PM
oh,i forgot to mention that i am going to need a waiver for the bladder problem that i have.i am 18 years old.i thought this only happens to old people, like in their 30's.i go through depends like they are going out of style.i have to put a plastic cover on my matress so i don't wet the bed at night.hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go.you know what i mean.oh geeeesh,please give me an honest answer that i can get a medical waiver for this.

Marine84
06-11-09, 06:30 PM
And I AM going to wear my religous medal (Druid hugging a tree) because I just CANNOT do without it for 3 months. That little Druid can't "hear" me like I hear your God can. And my day of rest is Wednesday - are they going to make me participate in the festivities of the day? It's MY religion and I will be highly offended if I can't observe it!

Phantom Blooper
06-11-09, 07:49 PM
me mudder told me there would be days like dis i ask a simple question and all i get is a bunch of shiat from u guys that think u no everyting..wat gives? all i askin is can i join up iffen i have half a brain? when i was three i had dis operation and i have been takin drugs for it all my life i am 17 now and i really want to join the Maureens because i really love u guys...can i? i went to a recruiter office an he took me outside in da parkin lot...wow it was really hot out der an he dropped a raw egg on the pavement and it started to fry an he tol me dat waz like my brain on drugs...do u think i stil hav a chance?if u aint got nuttin good two say dont say nuttin at all HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evilgrin:

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 07:59 PM
Hi, I'm currently a Spec 4... can I where my beret during basic or will the drill sergeant's be made at me? I already have stuff on my cammies, do I need to put your stuff on too?

How's the air conditioning in our private rooms, do the drill sergeants make sure they're at the right temperature?

Covey_Rider
06-11-09, 08:03 PM
So uh do you guys like uh...kill people???

and i'm a world of warcraft playa...i'm like a level 5000 warlord/warlock/fag/lawn gnome/wizard. somebody told me that if u join the marine core that you can level up and you can find out where the hidden magical gold is. like it's some sort of secret government information...i've been trying to find that magical gold for quite some time now. well let me know, i'm going to go light some candles, grab my wand, and put my wizard hat on while i beat off to lord of the rings with my 6 fingered hand.

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 08:08 PM
You have 6 fingers too? we should enlist in the blue falcon program. At least that's what my recruiter called it. He said I'd be perfect for it with my permanently slack jaw and fat knees. 65 pounds to go and I'll be halfway there

uuuooooraaaaaahhhh!!!

Wyoming
06-11-09, 09:08 PM
This whole thread makes me smile every time I open it up. Every time one of these wannabes/poolees start acting stupid I'm just going to send them a link to this thread.

Bulky that picture of the girlfriend is making me quite jealous...when's she due?

And I'm not the biggest fan of cats...but there's another word for kitty that I'm a huge fan of haha.

I'm gonna make it my new CLICK HERE!! (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=500824)

Fievel
06-11-09, 09:31 PM
So uh do you guys like uh...kill people???

and i'm a world of warcraft playa...i'm like a level 5000 warlord/warlock/fag/lawn gnome/wizard. somebody told me that if u join the marine core that you can level up and you can find out where the hidden magical gold is. like it's some sort of secret government information...i've been trying to find that magical gold for quite some time now. well let me know, i'm going to go light some candles, grab my wand, and put my wizard hat on while i beat off to lord of the rings with my 6 fingered hand.

Gawd! You're such a noob! I'm a level 123710 turbo ninja dark elf panzer flogger! I could totally pwn those noobs in Iraqistan with these madd skillz! If you want, you can tag along and we can party! I have a friend who is a white cleric, and he has more pimples and grease on his face than I do! He will buff and heal us! We'll be like totally invincible! Join my guild!

echo3oscar1833
06-11-09, 09:53 PM
I wanna join the marine cops someday, but I am currently 10 feet tall, have arms of a monkey who masturbated to much while eating bananas. A recruiter once told me that I could get a waiver I wanna drive Tracs, or Tanks, but i have really big head and ears that looks like a camels hump on steriods that would poke out of the driving area, and i i also wanted to become the badest marine cops scout sniper recon marine one of my pfc friends who just gradumated from basic training told me that i could get in with that waiver and become a sniper after finishing basic i dont care what you marines say on here or call him a boot he is a new marine cops so he has the most current accurate information out there. so i hope you all can answer my questions. thanks for your service marines i respect you all.

MarinesFTW
06-11-09, 10:15 PM
Ok so I really realy really want to join you guys!!! Last night I got totally smashed like normal and was like hey!! I want to join the Marines so after smoking 5 pounds of dope i came on here and was like these dudes r badassness and then i read that i can become a 007 ninja scout sniper man. I only have 8 tatooe's and im missing a leg but i swear im in great shape. i did like 3 pull ups and ran a 5 hour 3 mile yeah i know im totally ripped jelous k? ive only been arrested 5 times this past month but that shoudln't effect me either, oh btw if i cant get some recon scout man im going army just like gavill91 becuz i kno if i say this you guys will totally do wat i ask of you becuz ur marines and i kno they brain wash you guys to do everything THANKs!!11!!shiftone!on1!

Pete0331
06-11-09, 10:35 PM
Poolees mocking other poolees, interesting.

Poolees need to start policing their own.
Be part of a solution.

Covey_Rider
06-11-09, 10:40 PM
Poolees I know you look at this like all fun and games...which it is for us Marines. However this is a very dangerous place for you to post.

MarinesFTW
06-11-09, 10:47 PM
Poolees mocking other poolees, interesting.

Poolees need to start policing their own.
Be part of a solution.

Cpl, us Poolee's get told to stand down and let the Marines take care of it sir!

MarinesFTW
06-11-09, 10:48 PM
Poolees I know you look at this like all fun and games...which it is for us Marines. However this is a very dangerous place for you to post.

Yes, I myself made the mistake of doing the good old Scout Sniper thread. I learned my lesson and wish others would just learn to read the rules.

Pete0331
06-11-09, 10:54 PM
Cpl, us Poolee's get told to stand down and let the Marines take care of it sir!

Poolees have PM's also.

JSam
06-11-09, 11:01 PM
Roger that, Cpl. We'll get on it.

MarinesFTW
06-11-09, 11:15 PM
Yes Cpl, understood.

MLMonk
06-11-09, 11:46 PM
Please stop with the "roger that!" and "stand down!" crap. It sounds so stupid and childish. I know you poolee's never have actually been in a military lifestyle yet, but we never say stuff like that, just makes you look like a fag.

Fubar5812
06-12-09, 12:40 AM
yes....yes it does.

echo3oscar1833
06-12-09, 01:13 AM
Please stop with the "roger that!" and "stand down!" crap. It sounds so stupid and childish. I know you poolee's never have actually been in a military lifestyle yet, but we never say stuff like that, just makes you look like a fag.

I still say roger that :D But yes I still have the brain of child hahaha, can I get a waiver :D

usmcmsf
06-12-09, 01:26 AM
hAY, eyem fat and suck at evything, eye have and IQ of 72 and are what sum people call mentally retarded. Cann yu gez what eye am? Eye'm a Marine Corp poolee.

echo3oscar1833
06-12-09, 01:29 AM
hAY, eyem fat and suck at evything, eye have and IQ of 72 and are what sum people call mentally retarded. Cann yu gez what eye am? Eye'm a Marine Corp poolee.

oh oh oh "raises hand to answer that one":nerd:

Marine84
06-12-09, 07:45 AM
can i pick where i go? i was told if i didn't want to go to irak i wouldn't have to. is this true or is my recruiter trying to pull the wool over my eyes?

MLMonk
06-12-09, 01:19 PM
wait marines get deployed!? i didnt sign up for this..

Fievel
06-12-09, 02:05 PM
I still say roger that :D But yes I still have the brain of child hahaha, can I get a waiver :D
I still say roger that, too. I think it's a tracker habit since we spend most our lives on the radios getting radio checks and passing info. I don't care how gay it is, I still say it!

Roger that, everyone? Now stand down! :marine:

echo3oscar1833
06-12-09, 04:58 PM
I still say roger that, too. I think it's a tracker habit since we spend most our lives on the radios getting radio checks and passing info. I don't care how gay it is, I still say it!

Roger that, everyone? Now stand down! :marine:

That would be correct, thats were I picked it up at

Phantom Blooper
06-12-09, 08:06 PM
Helwo,

My names Bilwey!

Whats yours?

Do dey treat you good in the home you wiv in?

Everybody is nice to me here....dey weren't real nice da last place I wived!

I always wanted to be a fireman when I grew up...now I want to be a Marine....do you tink I can?

Da folks down at da daycare center said for me to fulfill my dreams and fly my kite real,real high.

I tink I have problems doe cause the string broke and da tale fell off!

But....I am willin to start all over again if I could only be one of u guys...can I ...huh? huh?:evilgrin:

Covey_Rider
06-12-09, 08:25 PM
For some reason I got a picture of Barney in my head while reading that Phantom. Kind of creeped me out a little bit.

Alisium
06-13-09, 06:06 PM

Why do your links keep leading me here?

Marine84
06-14-09, 03:48 PM
BigAl had one martini too much when he posted the link.

reallybigshoe
06-14-09, 05:31 PM
deleted