PDA

View Full Version : Combat Weapon Choice

GavinL91
06-03-09, 04:33 PM
Does anyone in combat know what weapon they have you handling.I know everyone uses the M16,but how do you get the guys who use the SAWS and the Shotguns,and the M4s,and different weapons.Do you volunteer or is it you try it out and if you arent swimish with it you got it.

And what weapons do Security Force Marines use,since that is what i want to do.

MarinesFTW
06-03-09, 09:54 PM
My friend, and LCpl of the Marines, said at SOI people just voulenteered for the SAW. Once they found out no one else wanted to hump more weight they just started to give it out lol..

Capital M
06-03-09, 09:55 PM
I asked a friend of mine in real life, who actually just got back from Iraq with 2/9 2nd Mardiv I believe, this question and he kinda gave me the answer. He said there is no real universal way of assigning the SAW, it varies by unit. Squad Leaders and Officers get the M4 in his regiment, again, don't know if that's universal throughout Infantry. He didn't mention anything about shotguns. Hope this helps

MarinesFTW
06-03-09, 10:01 PM
Yeah, only ones who got M4's were NCO's and the best shots got the SAW when they woudln't voulenteer. (All according to LCpl Boostron.)

ArtyOps
06-03-09, 10:09 PM
I had an M4 and an M9.
http://i43.tinypic.com/13ypbx3.jpg

deBeer
06-03-09, 11:39 PM
Well security forces will train with the M1014 shotgun from what I understand. My friend who is in Army infantry just got back from Iraq not even a week ago said the way it worked was all the new guys pick up the 249 but he loves it so he never traded it for the M4 whenever a new guy joined. He said you get used to the extra weight and when it comes time to use it, its great. Now keep in mind this is the Army so pretty much everyone that doesn't use the 249 gets an M4 basically and things could be a little different.

Also, can someone explain the logic behind the best shots get the 249. I've heard this before too as well. From my understanding grunts who use the 249 shoot in a general direction of the enemy and give suppressing fire. Can anyone comfirm/deny this?

Capital M
06-04-09, 12:06 AM
A better shot can probably control a light machine gun better, therefore being able to deliver more rounds down range with more accuracy. e.g. A Marine (or anybody for that matter) that isn't the best shot, probably won't improve when he gets a SAW. So when suppressive fire is desperately needed, somebody with better marksmanship can put all of those rounds where they are needed, with greater efficiency

Achped
06-04-09, 02:37 AM
Psh, guys they give the SAW to the boot. The new guy. Thats how it works in the turd units. The squared away NCOs give the SAWs to the Marines they know they will be effective with it. But even then it still depends.

As for M4s almost all combat arms mos's have M4s now. I know every 0811 in my battalion has an M4, and nearly every 03 I saw with 3/3, 1/3, 2nd LAR, and 3/7 in Iraq had M4s.

M16A4s are for the pogs in those units, and if you somehow manage to end up doing aviation anything, you'll be that cool guy with the 90's relic M16A2.

JWDevilDog
06-04-09, 02:42 AM
My friend, and LCpl of the Marines, said at SOI people just voulenteered for the SAW. Once they found out no one else wanted to hump more weight they just started to give it out lol..

Is that a new billet that I am unaware of? Well, for those who care, the only billets in the Marine Corps that have the words "of the Marine Corps" in them are as follows:
Commandant of the Marine Corps
Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps
Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
Color Sergeant of the Marine Corps

There is no "LCpl of the Marines"

Also, I love how this is a pretty clear-cut Marine question, and catered more towards infantry even. Yet we are getting all these poolees with "my friend said" and "I heard" type answers.

I AM a Marine, yet I cannot fully answer your question, as I have never been to combat, nor am I a grunt.

Fubar5812
06-04-09, 03:24 AM
MP's we use the m1014 alot,you qual with it at school too.I'ts a bad ass shotgun IMO

m4's are usually reserved for NCO's and MOS's that require a smaller,lighter weapon (corpsman,dog handlers,drivers,etc) but it's all in the unit,3/3 out here it looked like almost everyone had an M4 when I was working with them.

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 05:03 AM
Psh, guys they give the SAW to the boot. The new guy. Thats how it works in the turd units. The squared away NCOs give the SAWs to the Marines they know they will be effective with it. But even then it still depends.

As for M4s almost all combat arms mos's have M4s now. I know every 0811 in my battalion has an M4, and nearly every 03 I saw with 3/3, 1/3, 2nd LAR, and 3/7 in Iraq had M4s.

M16A4s are for the pogs in those units, and if you somehow manage to end up doing aviation anything, you'll be that cool guy with the 90's relic M16A2.

What artillery battalion are you with?

commdog7
06-04-09, 05:39 AM
It all depends on your unit and mission. M4's and pistols are ideal for room clearing, while .50 Cals and M240G's are preferred for convoy ops. SAW's are the easiest machine gun to carry and therefore the grunts usually have one handy.

JWDevilDog- I noticed as well how most of the responses were based on rumors. Why don't they leave these questions for real Marines to answer?

All you poolees should be concerning yourself with preparing for boot camp, not asking irrelevant questions. You will fire what the Marine Corps gives you, period.

TJR1070
06-04-09, 07:33 AM
Hey Cpl. Achped maybe you would like to identify some of these "turd units" so that proper steps can be taken to improve their combat readiness. Maybe you should go to these units and teach them what it is like to be in a real Marine Corps unit. You are full of opinions and stupid comments, try keeping them to the Marine only threads so you don't poison these poolee's with your ridiculous statements.

KawiGunny
06-04-09, 08:31 AM
A better shot can probably control a light machine gun better, therefore being able to deliver more rounds down range with more accuracy. e.g. A Marine (or anybody for that matter) that isn't the best shot, probably won't improve when he gets a SAW. So when suppressive fire is desperately needed, somebody with better marksmanship can put all of those rounds where they are needed, with greater efficiency

Makes sense if the SAW was a single shot weapon. It doesn't matter how good of a marksman you are with a rifle, when you squeeze the trigger on the SAW, it's all "spray and pray" from there. The SAW gunner will get better with time. Besides, would you rather have someone that can shoot off a nat's azz at 500 yrds with a rifle on a SAW and someone that cant hit the droad side of a barn with a rifle?

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 09:42 AM
I love the title of this thread. "Combat weapon choice". It reminds me of the movie "The Matrix" when they say 'We need guns' and the rows and rows of walls of weapons appear. Then they get to choose what they want.

I'll tell you what Gavin, If you go to bootcamp you'll be given an M-16 and a bayonette. When you go to MCT they'll give you an M-16 and a bayonette. When you go to MOS school you may or may not get a weapon depending on what your MOS is. When you get to the fleet you'll get what they give you based on the needs of your squad leader, platoon sergeant, platoon commander, shoot maybe even the company commander. It all depends on what you'll be doing. What kind of unit you'll go to. What you want has extremely little to with the decision making process of what weapon you will be assigned to.

What kind of weapon you have needs to be the least of your worries right now.

commdog7
06-04-09, 09:48 AM
I love the title of this thread. "Combat weapon choice". It reminds me of the movie "The Matrix" when they say 'We need guns' and the rows and rows of walls of weapons appear. Then they get to choose what they want.

I'll tell you what Gavin, If you go to bootcamp you'll be given an M-16 and a bayonette. When you go to MCT they'll give you an M-16 and a bayonette. When you go to MOS school you may or may not get a weapon depending on what your MOS is. When you get to the fleet you'll get what they give you based on the needs of your squad leader, platoon sergeant, platoon commander, shoot maybe even the company commander. It all depends on what you'll be doing. What kind of unit you'll go to. What you want has extremely little to with the decision making process of what weapon you will be assigned to.

What kind of weapon you have needs to be the least of your worries right now.

We never got a bayonet in boot camp, probably for suicidal reasons. The first time I touched a bayonet was during a deployment to Iraq.

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 09:53 AM
We never got a bayonet in boot camp, probably for suicidal reasons. The first time I touched a bayonet was during a deployment to Iraq.

You know, come to think of it, I am not sure that I did either. Maybe we can find somone that was a DI back in 98/99 to verify that for me.

Thank you.

Quinbo
06-04-09, 10:33 AM
You'll get a MK-19 and holster so you can carry it on your hip. Two .50 cals so you can do the rambo thing and enough ammo to start your own war.

I think we were briefly issued a bayonet in boot camp during field training so we would have it for the bayonet assault course. Might be different now.

Chumley
06-04-09, 10:42 AM
You know, come to think of it, I am not sure that I did either. Maybe we can find somone that was a DI back in 98/99 to verify that for me.

Thank you.

In '89 no bayonets during Boot nor MCT...not sure about SOI at that time.

Warcrawler
06-04-09, 01:18 PM
hey, when your on patrols going house to house, does the person with the M249 in the unit still carry the m249? seems like they would trade it out for something more suited for going house to house?
Sorry if thats a dumb question D=.

NoRemorse
06-04-09, 01:27 PM
We had bayonets issued for the assault course during Boot in 2005.

As for you poolees, chew on this before you get a chance to earn the title.

Do not fail us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL2PnBO2Vys

Supersquishy
06-04-09, 01:33 PM

Thank you.

We weren't issued a bayonet in bootcamp but we used their practice (junk bayonets) during bayonet training, remember yelling your war cry and having to stab the fake enemy and running the course? Wore me out.

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 01:35 PM
We weren't issued a bayonet in bootcamp but we used their practice (junk bayonets) during bayonet training, remember yelling your war cry and having to stab the fake enemy and running the course? Wore me out.

Like a blind man ****ing into the wind it is all coming back to me now. Thank you very much.

NoRemorse
06-04-09, 02:06 PM

It's hard as fvck to cut old tires with a worn bayonet while plodding through wood and rubber chips.

Bayonet scabbard constantly fell out of my trouser pockets...

Joshua Harris
06-04-09, 02:24 PM
You'll get a MK-19 and holster so you can carry it on your hip. Two .50 cals so you can do the rambo thing and enough ammo to start your own war.

I think we were briefly issued a bayonet in boot camp during field training so we would have it for the bayonet assault course. Might be different now.

LMAO..thats funny..A MK-19 with a holster!!HA:scared:

Supersquishy
06-04-09, 02:32 PM
LMAO..thats funny..A MK-19 with a holster!!HA:scared:
Your not allowed to laugh at jokes.....now push!

Pete0331
06-04-09, 02:44 PM

I'm going to axe stomp this now so you poolees understand and can change it in the future.

No, being an expert M16 shooter will not make you a better SAW gunner.

Different weapon system, built around different principles and objectives.

The reverse isn't true either.
All my SAW gunner boots did horible when they had to put the SAW down and pick up an M16 for qual.
Different shooting style.

I want the most expirenced and level headed guy as a SAW gunner.
Not necessarly the PT stud, and not PFC Boot Acneface.

Intelligence is more difficult to teach then having them learn how to run hard and fast.

Choosing an appropriate firing position is not easy to the untrained eye.
As a squad leader/team leader I can't baby sit you the entire time either.

Capital M
06-04-09, 03:46 PM
Makes sense if the SAW was a single shot weapon. It doesn't matter how good of a marksman you are with a rifle, when you squeeze the trigger on the SAW, it's all "spray and pray" from there. The SAW gunner will get better with time. Besides, would you rather have someone that can shoot off a nat's azz at 500 yrds with a rifle on a SAW and someone that cant hit the droad side of a barn with a rifle?

Aye GySgt, the latter sounds like a much better choice.

Cpl Pete, that makes a lot more sense. I recant my speculations.

DocGreek
06-04-09, 05:05 PM
POOLEE....it's NOT the weapon, it's what you've been taught in training that will save your miserable AZZ, and HOPEFULLY....KILL the enemy...THAT...IS YOUR J.O.B.!!!.....DOC

redman1
06-04-09, 06:37 PM
Doc I agree.
I only know M-14 with Bayonet in boot camp
M-16 and 45 cal in Nam
Don't know about another weapon
All of them did great for me
Semper Fi Redman1

GavinL91
06-04-09, 08:14 PM

What kind of weapon you have needs to be the least of your worries right now. Hopefully when i go in i will be an officer.If i get my UV contract for SF,wont i be going to SOI instead of MCT and dont things happen different there?I know that if i do get SF i will have to spend 2 yrs of gettin to know the Grunts.My weapon choice doesnt matter,but i would prefer a light weapon like my M16 or a M4.

thewookie
06-04-09, 08:17 PM
Hopefully when i go in i will be an officer.If i get my UV contract for SF,wont i be going to SOI instead of MCT and dont things happen different there?I know that if i do get SF i will have to spend 2 yrs of gettin to know the Grunts.My weapon choice doesnt matter,but i would prefer a light weapon like my M16 or a M4.

I hear what you're saying,, and if my sister had a dick she'd be my brother.:mad:

GavinL91
06-04-09, 08:24 PM
Cmon,Sgt.Now everbody going to be laughing at your quote.Awwww,shucks!

thewookie
06-04-09, 08:35 PM
No Gavin, they're laughing at this thread because it's stupid. The same way my statement is stupid and if you tell my sister I said that I will hunt you down.

I know you're eager to learn and this site can be a valuable resource for that; it can help you find everything you could possibly want to know about bootcamp and the Marines in general, before you go. But some of the questions are so, what if ish - I hope you get the basic point most of the Marines are making here related to your question, which is - you will know, when you know.

We are the world's greatest gun club and the choices and options are unlimited.

Instead of dreaming of what weapon you will use, why don't you make sure you know the weapon safety rules, inside and out. Start with the basics because before you ever get your dick skinners on a weapon you will know your weapon safety rules like the back of your hand.

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 08:36 PM
You know when you enlist, you don't go in as an officer, right? You go in as enlisted and follow the enlisted rank structure. You know that thing... Private, Private First Class, Lance Corporal, Corporal and so on.

Not the officer rank structure of Second Lieutenant, First Lieutenant, Captain and so on.

If you're going to boot camp, your going enlisted.

GavinL91
06-04-09, 08:50 PM
I always thought you went in as a LT after bootcamp,if you had taken ROTC in HS or College?Correct me if i am wrong.

to thewookie-yeah i was just curious about the weapons and all.I want to be a Marine First,and hopefully a Marine who carries a weapon.
Dont worry i wont tell ur sis,SGT.(runs to the nearest phone)

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 08:55 PM
Consider yourself corrected. You will be either a Private or Private First Class when you graduate Recruit Training.

And enough of the fun loving crap with "TheWookie". I don't think he's joking with you.

GavinL91
06-04-09, 09:01 PM
So Sgt when will someone be looking foward to there officer rank?
After they finish MOS School,or after their enlistment ranks?If so,i havent heard of alot of old LT,since it looks to take a while for the enlistment ranks?

Quinbo
06-04-09, 09:09 PM
Nahh they give you generals stars as soon as you graduate boot camp. Heck they might make you general of the armies after your first year. You can stand right beside Eisenhower, Pershing, Washington. The commandant himself will come and pin them on. General Pace will assist in the pinning.

Please look up the jillion posts on OCS. It might clear some things up for you. You could always try for lance colonel.

SlingerDun
06-04-09, 09:11 PM
"The Matrix" when they say 'We need guns' and the rows and rows of walls of weapons appear. Then they get to choose what they wantYeah and like MIB when Will Smith did NOT get to choose his weapon and was issued the noisy cricket, then had to be reminded not to point that thing at his partner:cool:

GavinL91
06-04-09, 09:13 PM
Sgt,so basically ROTC means nothing,you have to go to OCS?I thought you learned all that necesaries in ROTC in College.That is why they have it right?In that case why go to ROTC.

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 09:13 PM
Well, one way is to get a college degree and go through Officer Candidate School, not Recruit Training. Another way is to go through Recruit Training and then apply for the MECEP (Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program), where the Marine Corps sends you to college and then you get a commission. Yet another way is to get a college degree before you enlist then go for the ECP (Enlisted Commissioning Program).

The last way is to invent the time machine, go back to WWII, whoop azz and get a battlefield commission. That last one of course is dripping with sarcasm and disdain. You need to talk to your recruiter before you come back here again. Or spend more time reading the Wannabee and Poolee sections of this website to learn more about rank structure and the general composition of the Marine Corps.

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 09:15 PM
Nahh they give you generals stars as soon as you graduate boot camp. Heck they might make you general of the armies after your first year. You can stand right beside Eisenhower, Pershing, Washington. The commandant himself will come and pin them on. General Pace will assist in the pinning.

Please look up the jillion posts on OCS. It might clear some things up for you. You could always try for lance colonel.

Awesome, I should have gone that route. :thumbup:

GavinL91
06-04-09, 09:18 PM
Yet another way is to get a college degree before you enlist then go for the ECP (Enlisted Commissioning Program)

Sounds like me right here,thnx SGT.

Quinbo
06-04-09, 09:19 PM
What Arty? You skipped right over lance colonel and became an NCO?

ArtyOps
06-04-09, 09:25 PM
What Arty? You skipped right over lance colonel and became an NCO?

They said I was too good to be an officer. I did the rank structure backwards. Only made it back to Sergeant though. It was those darn Marines camping out at the bottom. Corporal just wouldn't open up.

JWDevilDog
06-04-09, 09:55 PM
You could always try for lance colonel.

The next billet I plan on holding is "Lance Corporal of the Marine Corps."

A buddy of mine was the PFCIC for awhile.. Then he became a LCpl. That turd, PFCIC is clearly the one who runs the show, not the boot LCpls...

Crazy Rifleman
06-04-09, 11:18 PM
When I joined the corps. we used sticks! TWO sticks and a rock, for the whole platoon! Be glad you have these fancy guns to shoot at the bad guys with.

Achped
06-05-09, 12:42 AM
Hey Cpl. Achped maybe you would like to identify some of these "turd units" so that proper steps can be taken to improve their combat readiness. Maybe you should go to these units and teach them what it is like to be in a real Marine Corps unit. You are full of opinions and stupid comments, try keeping them to the Marine only threads so you don't poison these poolee's with your ridiculous statements.

You want me to sugar coat things for the poolees? Oh great, that's how we get motivated Marines. They hit the fleet and their first taste of life is mowing grass and painting rocks. But they were all worried about what weapons they'd be using during MOUT as a poolee!! LOL!

If you're going into combat and you give the big heavy squad automatic weapon to the boot who doesn't know how to use it, just because he's a boot and you don't want to carry it. That is turd-like. And if you don't think so I'm glad you were never in Iraq with me. Ironically even Pete said the same thing I did. But whatever, just because I said it I'm wrong.

Have a great day bro!

redman1
06-05-09, 04:45 AM
In 68 having ROTC before PI meant a ass kicking.
Like the part Lance General wish I had gone that route.
Semper Fi Redman1

ArtyOps
06-05-09, 08:46 AM
You want me to sugar coat things for the poolees? Oh great, that's how we get motivated Marines. They hit the fleet and their first taste of life is mowing grass and painting rocks. But they were all worried about what weapons they'd be using during MOUT as a poolee!! LOL!

If you're going into combat and you give the big heavy squad automatic weapon to the boot who doesn't know how to use it, just because he's a boot and you don't want to carry it. That is turd-like. And if you don't think so I'm glad you were never in Iraq with me. Ironically even Pete said the same thing I did. But whatever, just because I said it I'm wrong.

Have a great day bro!

Quit being a b!tch.

C BAKER
06-05-09, 08:51 AM
I had an M4 and an M9.
http://i43.tinypic.com/13ypbx3.jpg

Nice looking Weapon you got there sir.

ArtyOps
06-05-09, 09:01 AM

Have a great day bro!

Quit being a b!tch. I've met many Marines like you. You didn't expect to have to work when you came in the Marine Corps and now you're ****ed. You're getting a pay check so if you have to stand duty when you come off of leave, go to the field, paint a rock or mow the lawn, thats what you have to do. The Marine Corps is paying you, what's the big deal? If your recruiter told you that all you would have to do is only the job you enlisted for then next time I was home I would go and knock his azz out. Other than thet stop playing the victim. Man up, grow a set of balls and get your azz to work.

BTW, It's not what you said that was wrong. You were just asked to identify the "turd" units.

C BAKER
06-05-09, 09:02 AM
The most deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his Rifle!
I would not be worried which weapon you receive, you still will be a trained "Liberator" ;)

And what weapons do Security Force Marines use,since that is what i want to do. Don't we all.....*cough*

TJR1070
06-05-09, 09:05 AM

Have a great day bro!

Pete made an intelligent comment about who he would give each weapon to, you made a stupid comment about other Marine Corps units. Those are two totally different things, why don't you try growing up a little. As for your comment about me serving with you in Iraq, believe me the feeling is mutual. I wouldn't want to serve in a combat zone with a sh*tbird like you who makes diparaging comments about other Marine units that probably support and supplement your own operations. Maybe you should PM some of the other active duty NCO's and they could clue you into how to properly conduct yourself.

NoRemorse
06-05-09, 10:30 AM
Nice looking Weapon you got there sir.

Are you coming on to the Sgt?

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-05-09, 10:56 AM

I got a bayonet at every duty station I was at but MWSS 273

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-05-09, 10:59 AM

That is funny......just like looking for the keys for the hummer and looking for the batterys for the kimlights.......

06-05-09, 11:59 AM

Since this thread is good an' hijacked already: That was sorta like pugil sticks, looked pretty easy until you get in there in that knee-deep sand! On the subject of bootcamp bayonets, I've seen a lot of platoon photos from boot, but my platoon photo is the only one I've seen so far with rifles, with bayonets fixed at that. Anyone else ever seen any others?

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=416&pictureid=3264

Giant view here: http://www.*********************/yearbook/showphoto.php?photo=6817&size=big&cat=

commdog7
06-05-09, 02:08 PM
Pete made an intelligent comment about who he would give each weapon to, you made a stupid comment about other Marine Corps units. Those are two totally different things, why don't you try growing up a little. As for your comment about me serving with you in Iraq, believe me the feeling is mutual. I wouldn't want to serve in a combat zone with a sh*tbird like you who makes diparaging comments about other Marine units that probably support and supplement your own operations. Maybe you should PM some of the other active duty NCO's and they could clue you into how to properly conduct yourself.

I don't think there are any 'turd' units out there, just sh!tty leaders. In a general context, I do have to agree with Achped. The best Marine for the job should be designated to hold the billet regardless of rank in most cases. It is bad leadership to pawn all the difficult tasks onto the lowest ranking Marine. Give the weapon the Marine who is the strongest and most proficient with it, whether it be an NCO or PFC. Rah?

GavinL91
06-05-09, 02:29 PM
The most deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his Rifle!
I would not be worried which weapon you receive, you still will be a trained "Liberator" ;)

Don't we all.....*cough*Last time i checked i thought it was Snipers and Recon....*achoo*

GavinL91
06-05-09, 02:32 PM
MSF may be wanted but lots of 03xx polees have their hopes for recon.I want to do SF,and maybe tryout for FAST when i got some combat under my belt.

thewookie
06-05-09, 02:47 PM
This thread has run its course and serves zero purpose,, :mad: in this Marine's opinion.

SGT7477
06-05-09, 05:42 PM
Does anyone in combat know what weapon they have you handling.I know everyone uses the M16,but how do you get the guys who use the SAWS and the Shotguns,and the M4s,and different weapons.Do you volunteer or is it you try it out and if you arent swimish with it you got it.

And what weapons do Security Force Marines use,since that is what i want to do.
Self-Propelled arty all the way, OOHRAH.:evilgrin:

JWDevilDog
06-05-09, 08:49 PM
Gentlemen, I would just like to remind you to not bicker when the children are around. It presents a bad image.

Now, I agree that this thread has run its course. I vote for it to be closed.

Warcrawler
06-06-09, 03:50 PM
Gentlemen, I would just like to remind you to not bicker when the children are around. It presents a bad image.

Now, I agree that this thread has run its course. I vote for it to be closed.
but my question wasnt answered! what do the guys who carrys m249s carry when they go house to house patrolling? theres no way they use that bulky ass **** in closed quarters,do they get to swap it for anything?

Pete0331
06-06-09, 04:03 PM
but my question wasnt answered! what do the guys who carrys m249s carry when they go house to house patrolling? theres no way they use that bulky ass **** in closed quarters,do they get to swap it for anything?

If you think the M249 is bulky you have a lot to look forward to.
The SAW is used for everything.

JWDevilDog
06-08-09, 06:18 AM

As the good Cpl said, the SAW is used in close quarters room clearing. It is the bread and butter of the fireteam.