View Full Version : here is something i wanted to post

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-03-09, 09:54 AM
this is sad that something like this would happen...... <br />
<br />
http://news.aol.com/article/recruiter-sex-charges/510887

SgtLisdog58
06-04-09, 03:40 PM
Sad, but unfortunately nothing new. When I had come home on RA we had taken out a bunch of deppers and hopefuls on an overnight rafting / camping trip. It was a large crowd of approx 5 different districts. Well 2 of the recruiters decided to kidnap and rape one of the other campers that was in the campground.

It's a sad sad world that people bearing our emblem have to go to these lengths and do these types of things. Really just makes me :sick:

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-05-09, 06:46 AM
yes it does...makes me sick that a couple of Marines ( not just Marines either, anyone ) would do that.....

SgtLisdog58
06-05-09, 09:53 AM
These actions always give the Corps a blackeye too.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-05-09, 10:20 AM
Yes It Does.....they Make The Good Marines Look Bad....and It Makes Me Sick To Know That.

devildame
06-08-09, 07:56 AM
This happened to my recruiter, SSgt Dunzweiler. I wasn't too surprised to hear it, he was kind of shifty. I believe he was admin-sep'ed. There are many many men in this world that cannot control themselves around young women/teenagers. Being in the powerful position of a recruiter tests them even more. But I do not believe that all the girls involved in these scandals were blameless. I'll probably get flagged for saying that.

SgtLisdog58
06-08-09, 10:04 AM
...But I do not believe that all the girls involved in these scandals were blameless...

You can never actually believe 100% what one person says. As a wise man that I know once told me, "There are always 3 sides to a story, Person A's side, Person B's side, and the truth." I have taken that to be "believe what you see and only half of what you hear. Then come to a conclusion of what the truth might be." Unfortunately in cases such as these you're never going to get the actual truth out of the situation unless one side actually confesses that they were indeed lying.

DocGreek
06-08-09, 11:21 AM
Do ANY creatures in the animal kingdom act like AZZHOLE HUMANS?????? NO! NO! NO! NO!.....KILL ALL THE FVCKIN' HUMANS....so the animals can live in peace......DISGUSTED DOC

0bsolescence
06-12-09, 03:55 PM
Oh how stupidity is endless, even amongst our ranks. I remember my last year in Oki, year 12, my last year. Random SBird SSGt picks up 14/15 yr old girl, just outside of gate 2 street. Subsequently every swinging person with SOFA status gets locked down.

Unfortunately for everybody this small percentage directly reflects on us. But what about all of the rapists and murderers in the civilian sector? Shouldn't they directly reflect on society as a whole?

Excuses are like.......

MLMonk
06-12-09, 06:58 PM
There's that 10% again, I wouldn't even call them Marines at this point. A 33yr old with a 14yr old? That is like me doing an infant. I don't even know how he can even think of doing that.