PDA

View Full Version : Sgt / Lcpl in Afghanistan

liljoshwright
06-02-09, 08:56 PM
hey josh,

whats up ?

finnaly made it and soon will be in the fight our area sucks and here just a few items needed :

letter envelops small writing gear like note books ( no stamp required)
foot powder, deet, stuff against sand flees, mosquitos, and sanitizer bottlez, oh and plenty of socks for we won't have any facilities or electricity for personnal use
bottle water misters are a luxery item but not really nessesary but feel so good in this dusty , hot, humid infested place.heavy duty belf suspenders at least enough for 25 marines

for we are carrying extra ammo and kits, and our mobility is very important when chasing some one , last thing we need is our belt to fall bellow our waist. I will try to get you guys some brit uniforms, let me know if you want suvenirs and what catogory and brif description okay. only have a limited space for extra stuff for we need to be moble
Miss you guys and as soon as we get some thing worked out or get a hook up[ then I will send you some pics of the guys out here.

Semper fi Josh

Sgt Guerrerolopez Jose

1/5 H&S Co
Unit 40320
FPO - AP 96427 – 0320

Lcpl McHugh

1/5 A CO
UNIT 40325
FPO AP 96427-0325

FOOT CREAM
FLY PAPER
BUG SPRAY
TRAVEL SIZE SNACKS / COOKIES / TOY ( footballs / soccer balls )
TRAIL MIX
PROTEIN BARS
DRINK MIX
BABY WIPES

sparkie
06-02-09, 09:11 PM
You got balls to post this,,,,,,,, I got balls too,,,,,,, I'll see what I can do,,,,,,,,

Wyoming
06-02-09, 10:20 PM
Gotta agree Spark, but where does the stuff need to be sent?

BRW there Josh, iffen I was either the Sgt or LCpl, and you posted my deployed address on an open forum, I would be highly ****ed.

Maybe a Mod could delete the addresses and we can PM you for yours.

liljoshwright
06-02-09, 10:43 PM
if they want to delete the APO / FPO info that's cool !

I've passed out APO / FPO info before to others and on one yelled at me.

Like I told Spark .... I've had SgtMaj's, Lt's, B.Gen, GySgt's, Sgt's and other email me asking for support.

I get names from mothers, wives, fathers, son's ..... chaplains, asking if I can get support sent to them. I have Marines stacked all over the place Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa and on MEU's ( ships )

check out my blog and myspace page ........

liljoshwright
06-02-09, 10:47 PM
in all my time sending care packages from the start of OIF in March of 2003.

I have never ever had a Marine / troop get hate mail, because I posted his/her's APO / FPO info.

Sgt G-lo is on his 6th deployment if I recall right. I've supported him from the word go. He I know for sure has never ever gotten any hate mail. If he would have I'm sure he would have told me.

PaidinBlood
06-02-09, 11:19 PM
Like I told you before ...keep takin care of my brothers in 1/5......GET SOME :D

(Yeah I know, but some mottos die hard...)

How bout some love for Bravo Co...???

liljoshwright
06-02-09, 11:34 PM
I don't know any Marine with Bravo Company nor Weapons Company. I do have the chaplains mailing info as well.

liljoshwright
06-02-09, 11:35 PM
I also have a Marine with the 1/8, 1st CEB and 1st Recon deployed now.