PDA

View Full Version : Please, throw a life buoy to me, guys !

Ivan
05-31-09, 05:59 AM
Salute, everybody!
I'm simple ukrainian chap. I'm 19 years old. This summer i will work on Alaska as a j-1 student on a floating vessel which processing king salmon, to earn some money. And i need a piece of a really good advice. I have good health and perfect motivation. How can i join the US MC without green card ?

P.S I know abot the Mavni programme, but i don't correspond it requrement (to be in America for 2 years). Actually i have a plan. I am ready to sign the contract in accordance with i will pass my first 20 salaries to charity or to person who help me to receive all necessary to join my beloved Corps.

I need your help!

Marine84
05-31-09, 07:29 AM
OK who's playing the joke this morning?

sparkie
05-31-09, 08:00 AM
http://symonsez.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gomer-pyle.jpg

Wyoming
05-31-09, 10:42 AM
Either this guys reverse translater is all screwy, or this is one of those Nigerian scams.

Ivan
05-31-09, 11:53 AM
O.K it is not a problem for me. We don't understand each other. I will come to Recruitment office and ask my questions there. Thanx for the answers.

Kilo1CC
05-31-09, 04:44 PM
I believe a permanent residency status is required plus the Green Card, in order to begin the enlistment process.

Only catch is you will not be eligible for most MOS (with Top Secret clearance and Secret Clearance will be closed off to you)..

About half of the jobs in the Marine Corps will closed due to your legal status.

ameriken
05-31-09, 04:52 PM
About half of the jobs in the Marine Corps will closed due to your legal status.And the other half closed due to his illegal status of being a Russian scammer.

i will pass my first 20 salaries to charity or to person who help me to receive all necessary to join my beloved Corps.

ST331
05-31-09, 09:40 PM
Salute, everybody!
I'm simple ukrainian chap. I'm 19 years old. This summer i will work on Alaska as a j-1 student on a floating vessel which processing king salmon, to earn some money. And i need a piece of a really good advice. I have good health and perfect motivation. How can i join the US MC without green card ?

P.S I know abot the Mavni programme, but i don't correspond it requrement (to be in America for 2 years). Actually i have a plan. I am ready to sign the contract in accordance with i will pass my first 20 salaries to charity or to person who help me to receive all necessary to join my beloved Corps.

I need your help!

Sorry bro, you must have a green card to enlist...theres no way around it.

Ivan
06-01-09, 01:12 AM
Sorry bro, you must have a green card to enlist...theres no way around it.
You are not optimistic man.

of being a Russian scammer

I'm not a Russian scammer, but Ukrainian.

Only catch is you will not be eligible for most MOS (with Top Secret clearance and Secret Clearance will be closed off to you)..
About half of the jobs in the Marine Corps will closed due to your legal status.

MOS 0311 Rifleman. The other jobs are not interesting for me.
I am not dreaming of to become a CIA top secret agent.

Quinbo
06-01-09, 01:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2LJJIusVRs

echo3oscar1833
06-01-09, 01:39 AM
You are not optimistic man.

Im sure the Lt. is more of an optimist than, you.

I'm not a Russian scammer, but Ukrainian.

No your just a Ukranian Wise A$$

MOS 0311 Rifleman. The other jobs are not interesting for me.
I am not dreaming of to become a CIA top secret agent.

Who gives a shi$

Now that your done, being a smart a$$, comeback with some constructive questions. If not Don't Go Away Mad, just Go the Fuc$ Away. :evilgrin:

echo3oscar1833
06-01-09, 01:41 AM

I swear, isnt that the same guy that played in "Gun Smoke" Now thats a classic. :D

Ivan
06-01-09, 02:33 AM
Now that your done, being a smart a$$, comeback with some constructive questions. If not Don't Go Away Mad, just Go the Fuc$ Away. :evilgrin:

Okay. Take it easy. I want you to be my drill instructor.

Ahahahaha. I really want that gaze.

Ivan
06-01-09, 02:40 AM
Goodby! Good luck for all of you! Thanks for answers.

Petz
06-01-09, 02:56 AM
ahhh. ok.

so, what you really should do is go through the American embassy in kiev and ask the MSG guys there what's up.

you can have the military job which would qualify you for a working visa, basically a green card if you deploy to a combat zone... thanks bush...

but since the Corps is so full I don't see them taking many foreign enlistments unless you have ties to the US....

none of this is fact... just fishing for something that sounds good.... does it?

Ivan
06-01-09, 03:55 AM
ahhh. ok.

so, what you really should do is go through the American embassy in kiev and ask the MSG guys there what's up

i will do it.

SSgt Petzold, I would like to ask you if i can negotiate with some Orphan's House in the US and sign an arrangement with them. By the terms of which i will transfer my first 20 salaries to the Orpan's House bank account in exchange for their help in my legalization. What do you think about it?

Phantom Blooper
06-01-09, 07:43 AM
By the terms of which i will transfer my first 20 salaries to the Orpan's House bank account in exchange for their help in my legalization. What do you think about it?

Ivan The Wonderer,

The United States is no longer based on the indentured servant or Little Orphan Annie principle where you can legally pay someone to help with your citizenship or to work it off and become free.

You can come to the states on your boat and speak to a recruiter....we are still a free country....as long as you have all the proper entry papers and passports....visas etc.

However you must follow the same rules and guidelines as any foreign national that is not a U.S. citizen.

These are the guidelines you must follow and there is NO getting around it!

Enlistment into the U.S. Marine Corps, or any branch of the U.S. military, by citizens of countries other than the United States is limited to those foreign nationals who are legally residing in the United States and possess an Immigration and Naturalization Service Alien Registration Card (INS Form I-151/551 — commonly known as a "Green Card"). Applicants must be between 17 and 35; meet the mental, moral, and physical standards for enlistment; and must speak, read and write English fluently.

Note: The U.S. military branches cannot assist foreign nationals in obtaining admittance into the United States. Questions concerning immigration to the United States should be asked of the U.S. Embassy. Only after immigration procedures are completed and an applicant is legally residing in the United States may an application for enlistment be accepted.

Furthermore, in order to be commissioned an officer in the U.S. Navy, one must be a native-born or naturalized United States citizen.

The U.S. government agency which is responsible for immigration and naturalization is the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Their web site is at http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm

:evilgrin:

PaidinBlood
06-01-09, 08:19 AM
i will do it.

SSgt Petzold, I would like to ask you if i can negotiate with some Orphan's House in the US and sign an arrangement with them. By the terms of which i will transfer my first 20 salaries to the Orpan's House bank account in exchange for their help in my legalization. What do you think about it?

The fastest way to get yourself legalized would be to change your given name to Mary Jane or Gay Marriage.... :banana:

y'all crack me up with your driveby crackpot gag posts...

ameriken
06-01-09, 08:51 AM
i will do it.

SSgt Petzold, I would like to ask you if i can negotiate with some Orphan's House in the US and sign an arrangement with them. By the terms of which i will transfer my first 20 salaries to the Orpan's House bank account in exchange for their help in my legalization. What do you think about it? Ah yes, and we get back to the bait in the Russian sc.....oops, I mean the Ukranian scam.

As soon as some goodhearted person buys my story about wanting to help some poor organization, I will suddenly have problems getting my visa. The US GOvt requires $500 to process my visa, and I dont have that kind of money. Will you please please please help me by transferring $500 to my bank account?

Then, when I supposedly have my visa, I will not have money for my plane ticket. Mr GoodheartedPerson, will you transfer $1000 to my bank account so I can buy my plane ticket? How else will I live out my dream of becoming a US Marine and helping the poor orphan house, unless you can help me?

:devious:

NoRemorse
06-01-09, 08:58 AM
4 words:

Pass the Ukranian b!tches

They're eligible for service under the Immediate Entry Program.

All Marines should be on hand to help these poor girls in the IEP.

ameriken
06-01-09, 09:02 AM
4 words:

Pass the Ukranian b!tches

They're eligible for service under the Immediate Entry Program.

All Marines should be on hand to help these poor girls in the IEP.

Immediate 'entry'? Ha ha ha ha! :D

NoRemorse
06-01-09, 09:15 AM
We need to move this to the hooch so we can post some pics. There are some choice 'polees' in the IEP.

Ivan
06-01-09, 11:03 AM
Ameriken, don't worry, i have get already visa, ticket planes and other garbage. Better send a big boobed dominican whoге to welcome me in JFK.

Gay Marriage...

I will learn all about it in States. It was my second plan how to get GC.

Wyoming
06-01-09, 12:20 PM
Ameriken, don't worry, i have get already visa, ticket planes and other garbage. Better send a big boobed dominican whoге to welcome me in JFK.

Gay Marriage...

I will learn all about it in States. It was my second plan how to get GC.

WTF, Over!!!

He wants a life buoy or a lively boy?

Petz
06-01-09, 12:25 PM
hahahahaha....

Supersquishy
06-01-09, 12:30 PM
Ivan, become a Cuban citizen, than sail your truck/raft 90 miles north and swim ashore, if you get caught before you make it ashore its your dumb-azz fault, If you do make it congrats, youll have automatic citizenship in the US with a pocket full of cash ($6,000 bucks):)

ameriken
06-01-09, 12:32 PM
Ivan, become a Cuban citizen, than sail your truck/raft 90 miles north and swim ashore, if you get caught before you make it ashore its your dumb-azz fault, If you do make it congrats, youll have automatic citizenship in the US with a pocket full of cash ($6,000 bucks):)

Damn, I could use that cash right now. Can I do that? Que Paso Amigos!

Wyoming
06-01-09, 12:39 PM
I also! 6000 dollars very would be valued. I might pay my etiquette of bar with it and enough I have to buy left the house round.

NoRemorse
06-01-09, 12:46 PM
Damn, I could use that cash right now. Can I do that? Que Paso Amigos!

You cut that trash out! Poor Nigerians need that money to release more cash from the national banks!

Please sending money nows!

Ivan
06-01-09, 01:08 PM
Ok, camrades, you play yours games, i play my games. Salut!

ameriken
06-01-09, 01:09 PM
Exactly!

NoRemorse
06-01-09, 01:09 PM
Did he call us Communists?

ameriken
06-01-09, 01:10 PM
Did he call us Communists?
No, just you Ramonsky