PDA

View Full Version : Picking up Japanese Girls for Dummies

ColdBlooded
05-29-09, 12:33 AM
So I felt the need to write a little something my 4th deck NCO taught me when I first got here to be successful with Japanese women and get em in the happy sack. As great with women you may think you are, buying her a drink and complementing her on her amazing ear lobes (joke, don't ever do that in america. She will just tell you she has to go to the bathroom to take a sh!t and never come back) isn't gonna get you anywhere here in Oki. If you're the ******* kind forget about it even more. Women here like a laid back guy who acts different than the typical Japanese guy. Here is a list of to dos and not to dos:

1. If you're at a restaurant with her, never use the hot damp towel to wipe your face off. It's for your hands (that's just Japanese rules period.)

2. Don't be all touchy feely like you would on an american girl on the first date or even second, if you make the third you'll know she likes you by how much she calls you. (They tend to get very clingy here.)

3. How you hold your chop sticks on a date with a Japanese girl may be your ticket in. Women hold them tight and the points almost touching, men on the other hand hold them with the points spread apart showing that "they're the man."

4. Don't get up on her face and talk loud and use excessive body language, they get afraid and may think you're a psychotic idiot.

5. Be yourself but in a more calm manner, throw some jokes out there. You'll be surprised at the sh!t they laugh at.

6. If you learn Japanese great, just don't use it too much with a girl here or she'll just think you're a d@mn player.

7. Try to learn about their culture as much as you can, they love it when you are interested in what they're all about.

This and much more will help you out in the field. Twist it to how you see fit, I did and it works. This has helped my @$$ not drop my standards on girl's looks by screwing around with barracks girls over here. Enjoy.

echo3oscar1833
05-29-09, 01:43 AM
Heres the thing motivator, what you described is probably what it takes as a current Marine stationed over there. Fortunatly for me, I am now a 26 year old, white male, with Long Hair, a hell of a tan, and in general single american civilian/citizen with a bit of cash to throw around for an adventure like that. :D Anywho's id bet my game agianst yours any day of the week in Oki. $500 bucks says I can pick up a Smoking Hot Japanese Woman, have sex with her, and be back in Illinois in time for a cup of joe at my local starbucks. Trust me dude, when your a young single civilian guy, things are much more possible when it comes to the ladys. Granted the Dress Blues worked for a bit, but that only goes so far. Tellin ya dude if you EAS in a few years, grow out your hair, get some tattoos, and go with the whole rugged look, you will get more women then you probably ever got in the Marine Corps. Good Luck :D

ColdBlooded
05-29-09, 02:12 AM
Heres the thing motivator, what you described is probably what it takes as a current Marine stationed over there. Fortunatly for me, I am now a 26 year old, white male, with Long Hair, a hell of a tan, and in general single american civilian/citizen with a bit of cash to throw around for an adventure like that. :D Anywho's id bet my game agianst yours any day of the week in Oki. $500 bucks says I can pick up a Smoking Hot Japanese Woman, have sex with her, and be back in Illinois in time for a cup of joe at my local starbucks. Trust me dude, when your a young single civilian guy, things are much more possible when it comes to the ladys. Granted the Dress Blues worked for a bit, but that only goes so far. Tellin ya dude if you EAS in a few years, grow out your hair, get some tattoos, and go with the whole rugged look, you will get more women then you probably ever got in the Marine Corps. Good Luck :D

Yes that is true, but most of us PFCs and LCpl or even some Cpl don't have the luxury of $500 a weekend here in Oki. I was just throwing out there the "broke @$$ method" lol.

rickyracer
05-29-09, 03:12 AM
It works like that in most places...

Quinbo
05-29-09, 03:48 AM
The best class I ever had and paid attention to was given by a mustang. He was giving a class on how to give a class to all NCO's.

Your looking for some booty or just a hug from a chick who is 4 foot something tall and smells vaugely like soy sauce and cheap perfume.
1. Scan the area
2. Pick out the one you like and casually move in that direction
3. Try to make eye contact but don't stare.
4. Be sober ... the beers will come later.
5. Ask her her name and remember it then go off wandering like you don't give a damn
6. If she is interested she will try to make eye contact with you.
7. If she isn't interested then try one of hundred other chicks out there
8. If you can't dance then don't
9. For some reason japanese girls like ice cream cones... try that.
10. Learn oragami ... japanese chicks like it when you can make a swan out of a piece of paper.

11. Offer her saki but ask for water for yourself. That saki will make you numb and have a wicked headache in the morning.

12. Keep your wallet in your front pocket. It looks gay but you'll still have your wallet at the end of the day.

All else fails go down to the scivvy house and wrastle with someone older than your grandma for 10 bucks. She was probably there during the war on okinawa and can give you a history lesson.

SlingerDun
05-29-09, 04:37 AM
Learn how to dance good and it don't matter how fat and bald and broke you may get you'll still be able to mother up with the hotties in most modern, free community's. And i don't mean that down with OPP freestyle caveboy sheet: Swing dance, waltz (yes i said waltz) two step.... like three chords on a guitar thats all you need to know, but know them well and stay tuned and you're in like Flint.
4th deck NCOMan i have'nt heard that in awhile? 4th deck on the Coral Sea was where one guy called another to punch and grapple without an audience, there was no rank or time and grade down there.

--->Dave

mcvet57103
05-29-09, 06:10 AM
Maybe it's changed but when I was in Oki the only women out after dark were hookers, massage parlor hookers, and bar girls. Any respectful Okinawan woman didn't leave the house after dinner, let alone set foot in a bar that catered to military. And military were not welcome in a traditional Okinawan bar. Notice I said Okinawan. Most forget they are a separate people from the Japanese. SF

sparkie
05-29-09, 07:12 AM
Things have changed. When I was in Oki, the ladies were not Japanese. It was easier then. Fun times with the Koe sisters.

Marine84
05-29-09, 07:42 AM
You bunch of horn dogs! LOL! You should have put this in the Hooch and called it "how to get laid in Oki". Ya'll are gonna mess up and give out too many secrets.

If any of you had a clue..................

sparkie
05-29-09, 07:44 AM
Wadda you know? Roundeye,,,,,,,,

Ed Palmer
05-29-09, 08:21 AM
You bunch of horn dogs! LOL! You should have put this in the Hooch and called it "how to get laid in Oki". Ya'll are gonna mess up and give out too many secrets.

If any of you had a clue..................

heres what they want

I realy think Marine 84 ran this add,:D
The following ad was in The Atlanta Journal:

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I’m a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping, and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I’ll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I’m yours. Call xxx-xxxx and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the local Humane Society about an 8-week-old Labrador Retriever.

ameriken
05-29-09, 08:57 AM
Ha ha! That's genius....they were expecting a hottie and ended up with a dog!

DocGreek
05-29-09, 09:00 AM
GENTLEMEN....do you want us old farts to brag about our "conquests" while we were in our 20's??? I'm 63, and I got more puzzy in my 20's, than you "boys" will in your WHOLE LIFE....and I've got some kid's, here and there...to prove it!! HA! HA! HA! HA!.....HE!!, my "kids" are OLDER than YOU!!!.....DOC

ggyoung
05-29-09, 10:49 AM

OMG $500.00 what has happened over there. I never saw a Marine E-5 and below with that much money. 1964 when the fleet was out $5.00 short time $10.00 all night. When the fleet was in it was double. Ye gods $500.00.

Marine84
05-29-09, 02:39 PM
Wadda you know? Roundeye,,,,,,,,

I know most men are dogs and need to be on leashes and walked. Them little Japanese women play ya'll like fine tuned pianos KNOWING that you'll hand over 3/4 or, with some, ALL of your paycheck because of your little OCD to take care of a woman that doesn't have it as good as you. If you get a lot of "happy endings" for doing it, it's a bonus to you. Everybody knows ya'll can't think (with your God given brains) with a hard on. The mind is a terrible thing to waste. ;)

Achped
05-29-09, 02:52 PM

SEMPER FIDELIS MAN. I LOVE YOU!

ameriken
05-29-09, 03:05 PM
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. ;)So is a nice piece of azz. :D

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
05-29-09, 03:08 PM
So is a nice piece of azz. :D

A-MEN TO THAT.........LOL

ggyoung
05-29-09, 05:11 PM
Anybody ever see mama son work her "butteryfly knife" on a Marine who beat one of her girls damn near to death? Not a good site.

echo3oscar1833
05-29-09, 05:26 PM
So is a nice piece of azz. :D
Especially a hot piece of a$$. Im not shameful, to say, the only part of a relationship I understand Is $$ and sex.:D

Quinbo
05-29-09, 05:32 PM
Not only does mamasan have a butterfly knife but now also a tazor. Put the biggest baddest jarhead on the floor then cut his ears off. You walk in there knowing that and are the perfect gentleman LOL

ameriken
05-29-09, 05:33 PM
Not only does mamasan have a butterfly knife but now also a tazor.

Dont taze me, Ho!

NoRemorse
05-29-09, 05:35 PM
Dont taze me, Ho!

:thumbup: Highly quotable.... ho!

echo3oscar1833
05-29-09, 05:36 PM
SEMPER FIDELIS MAN. I LOVE YOU!

I do what I can :D

ameriken
05-29-09, 05:44 PM
All else fails go down to the scivvy house and wrastle with someone older than your grandma for 10 bucks. She was probably there during the war on okinawa and can give you a history lesson.
That aint no sh-t either....after I got to Schwab in '77, another Marine in our hooch was headed to Henoko...he told me of an old mamasan who supposedly gave great h--d because she had no teeth. :sick:
That really turned me off and needless to say, I waited till went on float to Subic. :D

thewookie
05-29-09, 06:01 PM
That aint no sh-t either....after I got to Schwab in '77, another Marine in our hooch was headed to Henoko...he told me of an old mamasan who supposedly gave great h--d because she had no teeth. :sick:
That really turned me off and needless to say, I waited till went on float to Subic. :D

She was there in 91, too - WOW:sick:

Ed Palmer
05-29-09, 06:05 PM
SHE has a brother in Subic
You have to watch thoese Benny Boys there in Subic
UNLESS

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/Skydancer30/WOW2.jpg

ameriken
05-29-09, 06:08 PM
91? Is this her?

http://i17.tinypic.com/5zfmozo.jpg

thewookie
05-29-09, 06:22 PM
got anything worse and I see at least four or five teeth in that pic - but it was dark alley, a red light, small room, quick transaction, in out, ahh :D back to the barracks for sleep..

ameriken
05-29-09, 06:25 PM
got anything worse and I see at least four or five teeth in that pic - but it was dark alley, a red light, small room, quick transaction, in out, ahh :D back to the barracks for sleep..
ROTFLMAO! :D

ameriken
05-29-09, 06:26 PM
SHE has a brother in Subic
You have to watch thoese Benny Boys there in Subic

Hey, when the Marines came in, the SQUID needed companionship too.

Old Marine
05-29-09, 06:30 PM
I know most men are dogs and need to be on leashes and walked. Them little Japanese women play ya'll like fine tuned pianos KNOWING that you'll hand over 3/4 or, with some, ALL of your paycheck because of your little OCD to take care of a woman that doesn't have it as good as you. If you get a lot of "happy endings" for doing it, it's a bonus to you. Everybody knows ya'll can't think (with your God given brains) with a hard on. The mind is a terrible thing to waste. ;)

What's a hard on?????????

Quinbo
05-29-09, 07:19 PM
I was a dumb boot. My dad sent me a $50 bill for my birthday. I could have just beat off and bought a months supply of yakisoba but nooooo not me. I hopped a cab to gate 2 street then forked over the cash in whisper alley.

thewookie
05-29-09, 07:33 PM
I was a dumb boot. My dad sent me a $50 bill for my birthday. I could have just beat off and bought a months supply of yakisoba but nooooo not me. I hopped a cab to gate 2 street then forked over the cash in whisper alley.

But you wouldn't have a pleasant memory and nice story to tell.:banana:

sparkie
05-29-09, 07:44 PM
GENTLEMEN....do you want us old farts to brag about our "conquests" while we were in our 20's??? I'm 63, and I got more puzzy in my 20's, than you "boys" will in your WHOLE LIFE....and I've got some kid's, here and there...to prove it!! HA! HA! HA! HA!.....HE!!, my "kids" are OLDER than YOU!!!.....DOC

Get ahold o yerself,,,,,,[ Probly your only option ] You're kuttin some of us a bit short. What is your virgin quotent? I'll compair numbers any day. [Course we both can handle ourselves nowadays, Right?]. I'm guessin it's easier for you blowin smoke than fuzzballs, nowadays.

sparkie
05-29-09, 07:47 PM

She was there in 71 too,,,,,,,,,:sick:

mcvet57103
05-29-09, 08:05 PM
Especially a hot piece of a$$. Im not shameful, to say, the only part of a relationship I understand Is $$ and sex.:DNews flash for ya. NO pvssy is free. Any swingin d!ck who says he got it for nuthin is a lyin sumb!tch. You pay for it, it might be either physically, monetarily, emotionally, or a combination of the three, but you always pay. Sometimes payment comes later: (STDs, crabs, shot gun wedding, Honey! you weren't supposed to be home till 11, let me explain your best friend in the closet., child support, divorce, allimony etc etc), sometimes before: (Can I buy you a drink? OH Flowers! You shoudn't have. I really like that, will you buy it for me? etc etc), but mark my words, you will pay for it. :thumbup:

sparkie
05-29-09, 08:09 PM
Confession:::: Spent a year in Oki, and got to know a Mamamason. Kinda a leader of the drink girls. For a year I would buy up her drink quota just to talk, And we talked. Maybe 10 years older than me, but I knew there was some love there. Anyway, I got close to shippin and I pressed her hard. Took a bit but we went to her place. I had no idea how much she was loyal to me. I was just a drunk Marine.
After doin the monkey thing, {which was bordering on lovemaking, Whole lotta romance], She grabbed me outta the bed, threw me into the shower, and scrubbed me with rubbing alcohol.
I will always consider her honor,,,,,,,, Her caring to make sure I took nothing Home,,,,,,,,,,,I'm old now,,,,, and can never forget,,,,,, Always treat Women right, You dumbazz Marines. IT'S A BIG WORLD,,,, FULL OF HUMANS. That Human,,,,I loved.

mcvet57103
05-29-09, 09:06 PM
Confession:::: Spent a year in Oki, and got to know a Mamamason. Kinda a leader of the drink girls. For a year I would buy up her drink quota just to talk, And we talked. Maybe 10 years older than me, but I knew there was some love there. Anyway, I got close to shippin and I pressed her hard. Took a bit but we went to her place. I had no idea how much she was loyal to me. I was just a drunk Marine.
After doin the monkey thing, {which was bordering on lovemaking, Whole lotta romance], She grabbed me outta the bed, threw me into the shower, and scrubbed me with rubbing alcohol.
I will always consider her honor,,,,,,,, Her caring to make sure I took nothing Home,,,,,,,,,,,I'm old now,,,,, and can never forget,,,,,, Always treat Women right, You dumbazz Marines. IT'S A BIG WORLD,,,, FULL OF HUMANS. That Human,,,,I loved.Nice tear jerker Sparkie, just one question though. How many before and after did she do the same for??? Not tryin to fire you up, just wandering, cause for every Marine who felt they made a connection, I can assure you after they were rotated back to the U.S. she had another jarhead who thought the same thing. Not saying she was wrong, she made you feel special, just saying she used a different approach than most. SF

commdog7
05-29-09, 09:06 PM
What ever happened to getting married and starting a family? Why is 'getting laid' more important than developing an everlasting relationship? Am I the only one with morals?

mcvet57103
05-29-09, 09:08 PM
What ever happened to getting married and starting a family? Why is 'getting laid' more important than developing an everlasting relationship? Am I the only one with morals?Aparently. :D

sparkie
05-29-09, 09:35 PM
MCVET,,,,, I'm not reading into my memories,,,,,,,, I was just sayin,,,,,,,, Don't know what she did for others,,,,,, Just where she has a place in my heart. Grow the fuk up,,,,,,, That was MY Place,,,,, Learn not to stomp.

Petz
05-29-09, 09:47 PM
So I felt the need to write a little something my 4th deck NCO taught me when I first got here to be successful with Japanese women and get em in the happy sack. As great with women you may think you are, buying her a drink and complementing her on her amazing ear lobes (joke, don't ever do that in america. She will just tell you she has to go to the bathroom to take a sh!t and never come back) isn't gonna get you anywhere here in Oki. If you're the ******* kind forget about it even more. Women here like a laid back guy who acts different than the typical Japanese guy. Here is a list of to dos and not to dos:

1. If you're at a restaurant with her, never use the hot damp towel to wipe your face off. It's for your hands (that's just Japanese rules period.)

um, my wifes family, friends and other stangers and I in the restaurants use it for our faces.... of course oki isn't really japan, nor are they REALLY japanese.

2. Don't be all touchy feely like you would on an american girl on the first date or even second, if you make the third you'll know she likes you by how much she calls you. (They tend to get very clingy here.)

if you're touchy feely with an american girl it's no wonder you need help with a japanese girl.

3. How you hold your chop sticks on a date with a Japanese girl may be your ticket in. Women hold them tight and the points almost touching, men on the other hand hold them with the points spread apart showing that "they're the man."

hahahahahaha.... what ever guy.

4. Don't get up on her face and talk loud and use excessive body language, they get afraid and may think you're a psychotic idiot.

that's called screaming at her.... basically a date ender.

5. Be yourself but in a more calm manner, throw some jokes out there. You'll be surprised at the sh!t they laugh at.

translation: play it cool

6. If you learn Japanese great, just don't use it too much with a girl here or she'll just think you're a d@mn player.

or you want to learn japanese... but chances are you're a player 'cause you learned japanese from the buy-me-drinky girls who talk in slang...

7. Try to learn about their culture as much as you can, they love it when you are interested in what they're all about.

sure, so long as you don't bring up the masacre in 1939 of the chinese... or the terrible loss they incurred from atomic bombs... but other than that, sure, this is good advice.

This and much more will help you out in the field. Twist it to how you see fit, I did and it works. This has helped my @$$ not drop my standards on girl's looks by screwing around with barracks girls over here. Enjoy.

late comer I know..... (could that be a good thing in this case??)

SSgt McCord
05-29-09, 09:54 PM
Just go on MSG (Marine Security Guard Duty) and you have not sceen the WOMEN yet!!! Be the only place in the COUNTRY that has a BAR!!! IT ROCKS!!!! Go to a Bday Ball with 350+ people there that tickets cost $125ea and your ball is sold out and there are only 6 Marines there!! Its like shooting fish in a barrell!!!

ameriken
05-29-09, 10:30 PM
What ever happened to getting married and starting a family? Why is 'getting laid' more important than developing an everlasting relationship? Am I the only one with morals?
Getting laid is for when you're young and energetic and are adding up your conquests. Then you get older, fatter, less energetic, and less conquistadorian.

Thats when you get married, have kids, and develop morals.......you tell your kids to not do the things you did. :D

echo3oscar1833
05-29-09, 10:35 PM
News flash for ya. NO pvssy is free. Any swingin d!ck who says he got it for nuthin is a lyin sumb!tch. You pay for it, it might be either physically, monetarily, emotionally, or a combination of the three, but you always pay. Sometimes payment comes later: (STDs, crabs, shot gun wedding, Honey! you weren't supposed to be home till 11, let me explain your best friend in the closet., child support, divorce, allimony etc etc), sometimes before: (Can I buy you a drink? OH Flowers! You shoudn't have. I really like that, will you buy it for me? etc etc), but mark my words, you will pay for it. :thumbup:

Oh well, Im already divorced, so I guess Ive got one of those knocked the fuc$ out. :D But Im still shameless, but shameless with standards:D, I dont just sleep with anything, but I am a man *****. I'll admit that shi$ any day of the week.

Achped
05-29-09, 10:36 PM

Uhhh, cuz I'm 20, attractive, and live in Hawaii. Get married? Why bring sand to the beach? There's enough sand landing on them JAL flights every day, you think I'm gonna carry my own sand with me everywhere? Sand that won't let me play with other, beautiful sand?

echo3oscar1833
05-29-09, 10:36 PM

Marriage is overated for sure, been there done that. As far as morals, there called standards. If there hot, young, and not a slut, then ya I'll take em home for a night.:D Now thats morals:D

echo3oscar1833
05-29-09, 10:38 PM
Uhhh, cuz I'm 20, attractive, and live in Hawaii. Get married? Why bring sand to the beach? There's enough sand landing on them JAL flights every day, you think I'm gonna carry my own sand with me everywhere? Sand that won't let me play with other, beautiful sand?

exactly brother, if your a young 20 some guy like ourselves, single, and know you look good. Why the fuc$ not, seriously people are so overated, when they say oh you should get married, and settle down, star a family. Sorry been there done that, and no thanks not for me:marine: Now granted im sure when I get older I'll probably settle down more, but damn im still in my prime, gotta hit it while I can.

ameriken
05-29-09, 10:38 PM
Marriage is overated for sure, been there done that. As far as morals, there called standards. If there hot, young, and not a slut, then ya I'll take em home for a night.:D Now thats morals:DDivorce is for when you're sick of the ride you have and trade her in for a newer model. Of course, you've gotta test drive a few first.

Quinbo
05-29-09, 10:47 PM
Classic .... cracks me up.
Why bring sand to the beach. That is the best I've heard in a while.

Marine84
05-30-09, 07:41 AM
Divorce is for when you're sick of the ride you have and trade her in for a newer model.

If divorce wasn't so easy to get, nobody would be doing it. If you know you're prone to be so easily attracted by newer models, why buy in the first place? How are you going to feel when that newer model trades your old a$$ in?

Of course, you've gotta test drive a few first.

I tried telling my Mother this when I was 20 something. We were riding down the road and she started in on that whole marriage thing. I told her marriage was like buying a car - you had to test drive a few before you would know which one to buy. When I asked her how she knew my Daddy had been the one to buy when she didn't have anything to compare him to, she threatened to stop and throw me out on the side of the road. She quit talking about it - LOL! I think she learned then that if she didn't want an honest answer out of me, wasn't no need to ask.

Ed Palmer
05-30-09, 08:13 AM
Looking to please a Female try it here
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/orgasmum.html

I dont think it can be done but keep trying.

Marine1955
05-30-09, 08:28 AM

Hey Doc I think one of your kids gave that class on how to score didn't he just awhile back. Know wonder they all payed attention to it they learn from the best hahaha hehehe

ArtyOps
05-30-09, 08:34 AM
Looking to please a Female try it here
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/orgasmum.html

I dont think it can be done but keep trying.

Awesome.

When my unit did some training at Mt Fuji we would go to Tokyo every weekend. So, my buddies and I figured we would pick up some Japanese chicks. We went to this bar called Propaganda in the Rapongi district and I saw this Japanese woman there, we talked a bit and she spoke excellent english. We went to the club downstairs at which point I got the key to our room at the New Sanno and we took of there.
The next week she met me at the New Sanno and we spent the entire weekend together. So, getting to know her I asked where are you from. She said New York City. I just stopped, I asked, "So when you say that you mean you went to high school there or something?" She said that she was born in NYC and lived there most of her life. Her father was from Japan and her mother was from Spain and she was going to college in Japan.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was, had traveled half way across the world just to hook up with an American chick in Tokyo.

Petz
05-30-09, 10:52 AM
hahahahaha..... classic! or not....

TTX
05-30-09, 03:36 PM

Hell, forget all about these dos and don'ts list trash, it sounds to me for trying to get hookup with the momasan. Just don't be aggressive and scare them away. Most of the time I saw Marines got hookup with the Okinawan chicks by playing dumb and acting like innocent American boy.

ggyoung
05-30-09, 06:22 PM
Ladies and gentlemen after reading all this BS I will just stick with my 12 wifes.

sparkie
05-30-09, 06:49 PM
Henry the 12th,,,,,, hang tough,,,,, There's a virgin for you somewhere,,,,,,,

Ed Palmer
05-30-09, 06:54 PM
Sparkie sparkie where are you? I know you are in here somewhere Oh Sparkie,
big girls with guns
http://cdn.mqstatic.com/files/gunslot/imagecache/full/images/4530.jpg

Petz
05-30-09, 07:03 PM
that's not a girl... it's a PAT!!!

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-01-09, 02:48 PM
Divorce is for when you're sick of the ride you have and trade her in for a newer model. Of course, you've gotta test drive a few first.

TRADE HER IN FOR A NEWER MODEL....LOL...THAT IS THE WAY I LOOK AT IT ALSO...EVEN KNOWING MY EX WIFE IS THE ONE THAT LEFT...I'M 34 AN SHE IS 25.....I ENDED UP WITH A 20 YR OLD THAT LOOKED 10 TIMES BETTER AND HAD BIG OLE TITTYS.....UNLIKE MY EX WIFE BEING SO FLAT THE WALLS WERE JEALOUS OF HER.....

Marine84
06-01-09, 05:29 PM
TRADE HER IN FOR A NEWER MODEL....LOL...THAT IS THE WAY I LOOK AT IT ALSO...EVEN KNOWING MY EX WIFE IS THE ONE THAT LEFT...I'M 34 AN SHE IS 25.....I ENDED UP WITH A 20 YR OLD THAT LOOKED 10 TIMES BETTER AND HAD BIG OLE TITTYS.....UNLIKE MY EX WIFE BEING SO FLAT THE WALLS WERE JEALOUS OF HER.....

Now that's just fkd up, mean, and was better just going through your head instead of your fingers.

Mark it on your calendar - "on this day Kim said"....................100 to 1 that young one with the big ole tittys will drop you like yesterday's news just like your flat chested (that you liked for how many years & kids?) ex - wife did. When that happens, you need to step back and look at what it is you're doing wrong.

Does she at least have kids?

Wyoming
06-01-09, 05:38 PM
Now that's just fkd up, mean, and was better just going through your head instead of your fingers.

Mark it on your calendar - "on this day Kim said"....................100 to 1 that young one with the big ole tittys will drop you like yesterday's news just like your flat chested (that you liked for how many years & kids?) ex - wife did. When that happens, you need to step back and look at what it is you're doing wrong.

Does she at least have kids?

OUCH!!

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-02-09, 09:00 AM
No She Didn't Drop Me I Dropped Her Once I Was Done With Her.....i Went Back To My Oldself.....use, Abuse, An Then Lose Her......

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-02-09, 09:15 AM
And For Your Info....i DIDN'T Doing Anything.....i Stood By My Ex Wife Thru Everything......she Turned Into A ***** And Couldn't Keep Her Legs Together Why I Was Gone....

DocGreek
06-02-09, 10:11 AM
Is this thread about MATURITY, or GOOK LADIES OF THE NIGHT??? That's OK, I'll just keep listening to Jeff Beck's Best....have a descent flashback....and ENJOY!!!!....PSYCHO-DOC

Marine84
06-02-09, 11:11 AM
You still haven't answered my question...................does the new one have kids?

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-02-09, 11:25 AM
that has nothing to do with it...because i'm not with the 20 yr old anymore...

Tim Self
06-02-09, 11:44 AM

Doc, these guys think they invented "conquests" and laying every and anything in sight. These folks need to remember they have NEVER went to bed with a ugly woman. God knows how many they wake up with tho. It's just another notch on their bed post.

Tim Self
06-02-09, 11:47 AM
Fortunatly for me, I am now a 26 year old, white male, with Long Hair, a hell of a tan, and in general single american civilian/citizen with a bit of cash to throw around for an adventure like that. :D

With a bit of cash, anyone can get laid in Oki. Those high quality women are called "Hookers".

Marine84
06-02-09, 11:53 AM
that has nothing to do with it...because i'm not with the 20 yr old anymore...

OK my bad - you talked like you were and I was asking if she had kids because I think you were the one that advised somebody else once to not choose a woman that had no kids. Typical man - I bet you dropped that rule just so you could see them "big ole tittys" , right? LOL!

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
06-02-09, 12:49 PM
OK my bad - you talked like you were and I was asking if she had kids because I think you were the one that advised somebody else once to not choose a woman that had no kids. Typical man - I bet you dropped that rule just so you could see them "big ole tittys" , right? LOL!

yes i did say i wouldn't date a woman that didn't have kids.....an she did have kids.....an she did have some big ole tittys.....and a nice ghetto booty too....i have pictures if you would like to see....lmao

Marine84
06-02-09, 05:35 PM
No thanks sweetie - I have 2 of my own that I can look at when I want to look at big ole one's. I've had to readjust the mirrors because of gravity but....................I can still see them - LOL! I can see my toes from up here too!

ameriken
06-02-09, 06:11 PM
an she did have some big ole tittys.....and a nice ghetto booty too....i have pictures if you would like to see....lmao Post em if you got em! LOL!

echo3oscar1833
06-02-09, 07:19 PM
Post em if you got em! LOL!

I thought that was smoke them if you got them, but Im sure thats after a night of fun. :D. However I think some people think our morals are not were they should be. Oh well if I want to sleep with some nasty pu$$y on a fri night, after drinking my self to a oblivion, honestly thats my own business. However I said it once I'll say it agian. Morals is not just sleeping with anything, its finding a nice peice of a$$ and taking her home. If your lucky and made a good impression she might just come back for seconds.:D

Ohh and that noise you guys here in the back ground is the worlds smallest vilon, saying who gives a shi$:scared:

Petz
06-02-09, 09:45 PM
Doc, these guys think they invented "conquests" and laying every and anything in sight. These folks need to remember they have NEVER went to bed with a ugly woman. God knows how many they wake up with tho. It's just another notch on their bed post.

their racks are now made of metal... it's more like a sharpie mark now.... pretty pathetic huh?

ColdBlooded
06-21-09, 07:37 PM
Getting laid is for when you're young and energetic and are adding up your conquests. Then you get older, fatter, less energetic, and less conquistadorian.

Thats when you get married, have kids, and develop morals.......you tell your kids to not do the things you did. :D
But they do it anyways

Petz
06-21-09, 10:38 PM
but you feel as though you tried hard enough so you can sleep well at night.

throw111
06-22-09, 03:56 AM

I don't know how to respond to that...

I pledge my rifle and panda to your cause.