PDA

View Full Version : On the way home

bgsuwoody
05-26-09, 12:02 PM
Hey everyone, just finished my last day of RBE at our COP. Headed out of this joint in a few days and should be in the states in just over a week. I will be getting some pictures up for you all and answering questions. Thank you all for what you have done with the packages and the motomail and the letters and most importantly the prayers. We've needed them at times. My platoon is all making it back and thats all we could ask for. We are going to get some much needed drunk time and then off to training for the next mission. Thanks again for everything and I'll be home soon!
Semper Fi

FistFu68
05-26-09, 12:07 PM
:evilgrin: Keep that Helmet @ Flak Jacket on till You get Your young Azz on that Freedom Bird Marine!!!GodSpeed Woody :beer: :iwo:

Isrowei
05-26-09, 12:09 PM
Get home safe Woody, we'll be glad to have you back.

NoRemorse
05-26-09, 12:09 PM
Drinks and prayers outbound.

Semper Fi, Marine:flag:

thedrifter
05-26-09, 12:57 PM
Come home safely...

We all will be prepared for You All for some Well Deserved Drinks...

Ellie

charm1110
05-26-09, 01:36 PM
Woody, come home safely and Thank You.

Semper Fi...:flag:

Quinbo
05-26-09, 01:56 PM
Mike from poolee till now you have made us all stand a little taller and prouder. God speed to your safe return home.

Semper Fi

Integrity57
05-26-09, 02:35 PM
Have a safe trip home Mike, we'll have the drinks nice and cold when you get back, good job man.

Marine84
05-26-09, 06:04 PM
:banana:

05-26-09, 09:40 PM
Hey everyone, just finished my last day of RBE at our COP. Headed out of this joint in a few days and should be in the states in just over a week. I will be getting some pictures up for you all and answering questions. Thank you all for what you have done with the packages and the motomail and the letters and most importantly the prayers. We've needed them at times. My platoon is all making it back and thats all we could ask for. We are going to get some much needed drunk time and then off to training for the next mission. Thanks again for everything and I'll be home soon!
Semper Fi

Glad to hear that. I managed to get out of 3/8 before this deployment but have been keeping in contact with some of the guys from my old PLT. Remember it isn't over until you are stateside, anything can happen at anytime. Be careful when you get back to Actionville, 3/8 has a reputation for letting TOO lose when we return from deployment.

sparkie
05-26-09, 10:06 PM
Buggs,,,,,,, Like Fist said,,, Keep your flak jacket on,,, and get here safe. Go make some grandkids, Son,,,,,,,,,,

davblay
05-26-09, 10:39 PM
Mike, may God guide you safely home. Don't let your guard down until that BIRD is airborne and out of that air space.

Thank you for a job well done, brother.

Semper Fi,

Dave

HurricaneRJ
05-27-09, 12:29 AM
Damn, time flies by fast, I still remember the day you guys picked up to head to Afghanistan. Well the 8th Regiment was lonely as hell with all of us out in theater. Just don't go whooping 1/9 ass when you get back.

Glad to hear that. I managed to get out of 3/8 before this deployment but have been keeping in contact with some of the guys from my old PLT. Remember it isn't over until you are stateside, anything can happen at anytime. Be careful when you get back to Actionville, 3/8 has a reputation for letting TOO lose when we return from deployment.
My senior's seniors told me all about 3/8. Ohhh the stories I've been told.

Airfares
05-27-09, 10:05 AM
Have a safe trip, young man!

GSEMarine94
05-27-09, 01:05 PM
Good job Marine, we are all proud of you. :iwo:

mayesie
05-27-09, 07:45 PM
Welcome home LCpl! It's great to hear that everyone's making it back.

Airfares
05-27-09, 08:59 PM
I second that emotion - oh wait ... wasn't that a popular song from the days of us OLD SALTS? :banana: