PDA

View Full Version : Least We Not Forget

thedrifter
07-16-03, 07:19 AM
LEAST WE NOT FORGET

The quotes from our former leaders, which are shown in this presentation, make this a must see. And the individual who put all this together makes a strong point. Enjoy and always remember.

http://64.177.83.63/liberty/email.htm

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

JAMarine
07-16-03, 08:15 AM
Thank you Roger for posting this.

As for this Marine and my Family..............
We will never forget.

I can't seem to find the words to express my feelings. Each time I am reminded of the events of Sept. 11, 2001 I hurt inside. I hurt for the innocent that died that morning. I hurt for the young that lost a Mother and/or Father that morning. I could go on and on but I guess all I feel is HURT. My Heart Hurts for them all.

Am I alone.

God Bless Them All. And God Bless the Heros of that day and the days afterwards.

SemperFiGirl79
07-16-03, 10:42 AM
Amen!
Your not alone in feeling that way...I think we all do.
How could you not? Even looking back on September 11th...the pictures were so vivid...yet so surreal.
I remember watching those planes hit the twin towers, and then pinching myself, hoping it was all some bad dream. It was the first time in my lifetime that I'd experienced something so horrific.
And whether it be hurt, sadness, anger or fear, everyone feels something when they remember the events of September 11th.

lurchenstein
07-17-03, 01:05 AM
This presentation hits home hard! The message is etched in mind & heart. I have not forgotten and will not forget, pray it will never happen on our soil again.