PDA

View Full Version : This Poolee's Blog

2114Wollmann
05-23-09, 05:47 PM
Wow two posts in one day, never thought it would happen. I just wanted to share my blog with the Marines, Poolees and Guests. I have been writing in it pretty much ever since I joined the DEP. Thought some of you might be interested in it. Thanks!

http://depmarines.blogspot.com/

BR34
05-23-09, 06:32 PM
You know what I like most about reading? The PICTURES! You need more!

...kidding of course. I'm going to check it out later, looks interesting.

2114Wollmann
05-23-09, 06:38 PM
You know what I like most about reading? The PICTURES! You need more!

...kidding of course. I'm going to check it out later, looks interesting.

I will put more on once I get back home from buying icy hot. ha

JWG
05-23-09, 07:06 PM
Looks good. Could you do me a favor? Every new blog you post, also post it in the "Daily Motivational" thread in the Pool(ee) Hall. Much appreciated if you would. Good stuff, bro.

MarinesFTW
05-23-09, 10:02 PM
That was a great read.. I had missed the mini boot camp in Minnesota due to having state FFA. I had heard about the guy with the navy shirt and seen some pricelss photos of a few of our guys getting IT'd. Keep it up man and good luck at boot camp!!!

SGT7477
05-24-09, 12:01 PM
Wow two posts in one day, never thought it would happen. I just wanted to share my blog with the Marines, Poolees and Guests. I have been writing in it pretty much ever since I joined the DEP. Thought some of you might be interested in it. Thanks!

http://depmarines.blogspot.com/
Good pictures, I worked in Madison S.D. years ago, Good Luck.:flag:

introspect
05-24-09, 03:53 PM
thanks for sharing this it was a very interesting read :)

2114Wollmann
05-25-09, 12:14 PM
Put some more pictures. More to come! Make sure you take a look at our family night videos towards the bottom.

Amw088
05-25-09, 04:08 PM
I found your blog a week or so ago, I watched the videos and read some of your post. Overall I think it's pretty cool that you're documenting your time in DEP. Thanks