PDA

View Full Version : flat feet

joshbenson21
05-22-09, 09:52 PM
After highschool i wanna join the Marines but when i talked to my recruiter he said that flat feet was a dq but that i could get a waiver and also i was perscribed orthotics mainly because my mom made me get them but i am fine with out them i play football, basketball, and lacrosse and have never had any problems with my feet so if anyone knows anything about my situation it would really help

rvillac2
05-23-09, 02:47 AM
Doc noticed my flat feet right away. He asked me if it ever hurts. I said no. No waiver necessary. This was '86 though.

BR34
05-23-09, 08:02 AM
After highschool i wanna join the Marines but when i talked to my recruiter he said that flat feet was a dq but that i could get a waiver and also i was perscribed orthotics mainly because my mom made me get them but i am fine with out them i play football, basketball, and lacrosse and have never had any problems with my feet so if anyone knows anything about my situation it would really help

I've got flat feet. Never had a problem with em till I got to boot camp. I now have to wear prescribe insoles or I get pains in my legs that make it almost impossible to walk.I didn't get a waiver.

Old Marine
05-23-09, 11:52 AM
The last time I heard of Flat Feet being grounds for DQ was during WWII.

thewookie
05-23-09, 12:09 PM
For a minute there I thought it said fat feet, and I started having this flashback to this chunky Asian girl I dated back in Hawaii...you haf figh dolla.

MLMonk
05-23-09, 12:49 PM
The ones in my bootcamp who had flat feet just got insoles and told to F Off.

Rocky C
05-23-09, 03:16 PM
For a minute there I thought it said fat feet, and I started having this flashback to this chunky Asian girl I dated back in Hawaii...you haf figh dolla.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :D