PDA

View Full Version : Hello Marines, I have a question.

11BangBang1990
05-22-09, 06:07 PM
Here is a little about myself before I get to my question. Well as it stands right now, I am an 11B Infantryman in the Army. I joined the Army because I was under the impression that the Marine Corps would have taken a while before they could have gotten me into MCRD as fast as I would have liked, So I signed with the Army and was gone within a week, but for some reason the Marine Corps still calls to me, I feel like I still need to do this. My contract is for a little over Two years still so I still have time to think over my decision, but I was wondering if the Marines are accepting Prior Service Soldiers into the Corps still or if I got out of the Army would that be the end for me?

I know this is a question I should be asking a recruiter but I was just thinking about running it by you guys first to see what you think?

Thanks.

Marine84
05-22-09, 06:16 PM
Gah! This looks awfully familiar!

11BangBang1990
05-22-09, 06:26 PM
Hello.
Familiar you say? Why is that?

BR34
05-22-09, 07:04 PM
This does seem really familiar. Weren't you banned? And didn't you already make nearly this exact same post?

Is this NOT you, with a different location? http://leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=61970

Wyoming
05-22-09, 07:07 PM
Here we go again!

11BangBang1990
05-22-09, 07:18 PM
No Cpl, I was never banned. I have another profile on here which I have never had trouble with anyone before, I left a post saying I was leaving for Bootcamp right around the middle of November of 2008 and that was the last post that I posted.
I cannot remember my Username or Password and cannot retreive it because I am using a new laptop and cannot get onto my previous E-Mail Account.

Wyoming
05-22-09, 07:34 PM
Watch this.