PDA

View Full Version : girlfriend doesnt want me to enlist.

Eldridge0311
05-21-09, 08:01 PM
My girlfriend does not want me to become a Marine. She well doesnt believe in war and the military and all that jazz. We have been together for three years every since highschool and were engaged but she says if i enlist she will never talk to me again.

So i asked her really? and she said yes.

So...... I hung up on her :D.

ameriken
05-21-09, 08:09 PM
:thumbup: LOL! Women come and go, Marines are forever! :flag: Semper Fi

PooleeGray09
05-21-09, 08:12 PM
Good decision man, me and my girl went through a phase like that but i just talked her down and now she's all for me becoming a Marine:yes:

Eldridge0311
05-21-09, 08:18 PM
i wish my girlfriend was ok with it and supported me. but she says shes getting married and having a kid before shes 20 which she just turned 19, with or without me... so you can imagine how you would feel... thats exactly how i felt :D

thanks for the suppor fellow brothers and Marines :D

Teak
05-21-09, 08:31 PM
i wish my girlfriend was ok with it and supported me. but she says shes getting married and having a kid before shes 20 which she just turned 19, with or without me... so you can imagine how you would feel... thats exactly how i felt :D

thanks for the suppor fellow brothers and Marines :D
You chick will regret having kids at that age. She is still young and she has no lived life. Man you are better off without her!

ameriken
05-21-09, 08:31 PM
If she doesn't come around, then she wasn't the right one. However, she may still come around, and if she does she'll have a far greater respect for you, because you show respect for yourself and will not be controlled by her. Dont ever forget that for the rest of your life! :D

temarti
05-21-09, 08:42 PM
but she says shes getting married and having a kid before shes 20 which she just turned 19

The only advice I have is "Run Forrest Run!!"

sbombard15
05-21-09, 08:44 PM
Two years ago when I started dating my girlfriend I told her I was definitely going into the Marine Corp and she said ok. I am in the process of signing all the papers to dep in and I think she is realizing I am actually going through with it. One day she tried to talk me out of it and so I told her that if I didt join the Marines I would be miserable my whole life. Now she supports me and I think a big part of it is because I told her it was going to happen as soon as we started. With or without her.:D

Eldridge0311
05-21-09, 08:46 PM
If she doesn't come around, then she wasn't the right one. However, she may still come around, and if she does she'll have a far greater respect for you, because you show respect for yourself and will not be controlled by her. Dont ever forget that for the rest of your life! :D

Im sorry to say this guys, but she doesnt respect Marines let alone anyone in the military. Sadly yes she is beautiful and an amazing body, but her parents are big big hippie people :/.

Eldridge0311
05-21-09, 08:48 PM
Two years ago when I started dating my girlfriend I told her I was definitely going into the Marine Corp and she said ok. I am in the process of signing all the papers to dep in and I think she is realizing I am actually going through with it. One day she tried to talk me out of it and so I told her that if I didt join the Marines I would be miserable my whole life. Now she supports me and I think a big part of it is because I told her it was going to happen as soon as we started. With or without her.:D

I told her it is the only way i would be happy in life and satisfied but she doesnt care

PooleeGray09
05-21-09, 08:53 PM
Im sorry to say this guys, but she doesnt respect Marines let alone anyone in the military. Sadly yes she is beautiful and an amazing body, but her parents are big big hippie people :/.
Well all I can say is there are plenty of women with more amazing bodies that DO respect Marines, you just have to find the right one

tntmondy
05-21-09, 08:58 PM
You have to follow your heart. If you want to be a Marine go for it. If she isn't with you, say goodbye to her. If you don't you will spend the rest of your life wishing you had gone into the Marine Corps. You will never know if you have what it takes to be a Marine.

sbombard15
05-21-09, 08:59 PM
I told her it is the only way i would be happy in life and satisfied but she doesnt care

yea if she dosent care if you are miserable your whole life then apparently she really dosent care about you and she dosent see a future with you.

BigGunz90
05-21-09, 08:59 PM
I had a girlfriend once. I told her I was going to the Marines after high school and she thought that was cool. I get about 3 months away from boot and she said that it was between the Marines and her. I never did see her again.

JWG
05-21-09, 09:02 PM
If this is what you truly want, you will do what you need to.

ecfree
05-21-09, 09:06 PM
My girlfriend does not want me to become a Marine. She well doesnt believe in war and the military and all that jazz. We have been together for three years every since highschool and were engaged but she says if i enlist she will never talk to me again.

So i asked her really? and she said yes.

So...... I hung up on her :D.
Way to go Eldridge0311.She was not USMC approved.:)

Eldridge0311
05-21-09, 09:12 PM
Way to go Eldridge0311.She was not USMC approved.:)
I agree Sir :D

thanks for the support everyone.

My dad told me this a while ago i never really believed it until now. We don't need women, They need us son.

ameriken
05-21-09, 09:18 PM
We don't need women, They need us son.
:thumbup:

Or in the words of comedian Stephen Wright....

"Women....you cant live with 'em, you cant shoot 'em"

Wyoming
05-21-09, 09:19 PM
Listen, PM me her number. I'll give her a call and see iffen I can't help you out.

I'm a pacifist meownself and love hippies, especially their beautiful daughters with amazing bodies.

With all due respect, I'll bring her out here and treat her well until you get back from boot.

Methinks she'll be just like you'd love to see her, upon your return, eyes rolled back in her head and all glazed over, panting, with her tongue hanging out along with them little beads of perspiration in all the right places.

This of course, is with all due respect to the little lady, the beautiful one with an amazing body.

Capital M
05-21-09, 09:19 PM
"I gotta girl in a Mississippi town,
Marine Corps life was a-gettin her down.
She said it was either me or the Corps
I wanna go back to Mississippi no more"

NoRemorse
05-21-09, 09:36 PM
Pics please...

PooleeGray09
05-21-09, 10:03 PM
We don't need women, They need us son. Great and accurate advice, your father is a smart man Eldrige

MarinesFTW
05-21-09, 10:43 PM
I have this same problem but I preaty much told her that she can wait 4 years because she wil lbe 22.. SHE CAN WAIT... The title cant..

wherebrooklynat
05-21-09, 10:54 PM
lol i havent seen suzie since

Wyoming
05-21-09, 11:41 PM
lol i havent seen suzie since
withallduerespect'getaprofile'!

usmcmsf
05-22-09, 01:40 AM
Are her tits that big, or does she have no gag reflex or what? She ain't worth it, most civilian girls are backstabbing betches.

chrisf9028
05-22-09, 02:35 AM
Are her tits that big, or does she have no gag reflex or what? She ain't worth it, most civilian girls are backstabbing betches.

lmao

Eldridge0311
05-22-09, 05:37 AM
Listen, PM me her number. I'll give her a call and see iffen I can't help you out.

I'm a pacifist meownself and love hippies, especially their beautiful daughters with amazing bodies.

With all due respect, I'll bring her out here and treat her well until you get back from boot.

Methinks she'll be just like you'd love to see her, upon your return, eyes rolled back in her head and all glazed over, panting, with her tongue hanging out along with them little beads of perspiration in all the right places.

This of course, is with all due respect to the little lady, the beautiful one with an amazing body.

Thanks for the help sir but I don't like the sound of you taking care of her while I am gone :D no offense i just no what will happen ha :p

Eldridge0311
05-22-09, 05:38 AM
Pics please...

Where would i post pictures of her at Sir?

Eldridge0311
05-22-09, 05:51 AM

She will basically let me do whatever I want and please to her Sir, and you can believe me i take advantage of that. :D

Isrowei
05-22-09, 06:19 AM
Where would i post pictures of her at Sir?

You figured out how to put pictures in the gallery here. Why don't you just add them there?