PDA

View Full Version : Hunting for Bambi ?

thedrifter
07-15-03, 09:24 AM
Bizarre Game Targets Women: Hunting for Bambi: Parts 1 &amp; 2 <br />
<br />
July 10) -- It's a new form of adult entertainment, and men are paying thousands of dollars to shoot naked women with paint ball guns....

firstsgtmike
07-15-03, 03:38 PM
I think the entire concept is sick.

Except for the mentality of a seven year old who has never seen T or A, why are they looking?

If the sport is in the chase, what difference does it make what the rabbit is wearing?

leroy8541
07-15-03, 06:00 PM
I saw this on CNN this morning, I have played paintball before I couldn't imagine getting hit on bare skin. It stings bad enough thru clothes. For 2500 dollars what the hell, they should at least let the girls wear safety goggles while under fire, those guns could put an eye out.
Hey if ya got 5-10 g's laying around and the chicks don't mind they should go for it, free country and such.

clint
08-04-03, 02:03 PM
If they pay 5-10 thousand, and the girls getting there a** shot at only gets 1000-2500. The owner of this set up is rolling in the doe.Maybe Im in wrong buisiness.

WUNgUN
08-04-03, 03:30 PM
The problem I have with "Hunting for Bambi" is not grown men paying thousands of dollars to fullfil some outlandish fetish, but ironically the image it gives paintball. Paintball is a sport/game I have played and enjoyed for well over 10 years. As leroy8541 stated at a minimum they should provide the "ladies" with proper facial protection and make sure the markers are not shooting too "hot" (generally considered over 280-285 feet per second) Take care!

Devildogg4ever
08-05-03, 03:44 AM
Sounds like people with too much time and money on their hands!!

mrbsox
08-05-03, 08:07 AM
Saw this on the news out in CA. a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get many details.

I agree with the 'Free Enterprise' concept. If there is a market, somebody can 'sell' the product. BUT.... safety has to be a concern. I would agree with a face mask for the women.

Question:

How about "DOUBLE OR NOTHING"?? If the woman gets shot, can she go 'Double or Nothing' with the Hunter as the target??

What do ya think CAS.... :D wanna play Paintball ??? :banana:

Terry

thedrifter
08-05-03, 08:26 AM
Hunting for Bambi a fraud?

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8563

Sempers,

Roger
:marine: