PDA

View Full Version : The Real American Idol winner...

thedrifter
05-21-09, 06:30 AM
The Real American Idol winner...
Posted By Maj Pain

http://www.onemarinesview.com/

So here is my idea, you get a few thousand people together (voluntarily) and audition to participate in your organization/event. The you put them through tough evaluations and harsh situations under pressure and judge them every way through the ordeal.

I mean really these could feel like life and death situations in even foreign countries. We would probably have younger people come out to join us but you never know as their judgment and courage will be tested regardless of age.

We then could narrow down our selection, you know the ones who close with and destroy the enemy and then put them on TV and have America vote for their favorites (as if they had a clue what our members were really doing) and we could recognize our elite award ceremonies in front of millions Americans on TV. Man that would make a great show let’s say Tuesday nights, once a week.

But who the hell am I kidding, our kids rather see some two bit tree hugger be their “idol” rather than the good Ole days when kids would play and say “Im the Duke”. Now they aren’t chasing bad guys or fighting villains, they are playing like they are singing and wearing ear rings….cogh, puke.

I know who the real American Idols are, do you?

Semper ...time for a stoag

Ellie