PDA

View Full Version : Contract/Security Clearance

Nevermore
05-17-09, 12:53 PM
Hi my name is Jake and i have just dep'ed in and i was wondering why my first contract i signed had MARINE CORPS RESERVE on it, or will that change on the contract i sign before shipping out.

Second i am unable to get a Security Clearance because of a Class B Misdemeanor on my record, seeing that i can't ever get a Security Clearance when i go to re-enlist are they going to pass on me because i can't really move into other MOS's or are they just fine letting me do the same MOS for 20 years

I scored high on the asvab so i have the scores to do any MOS but since i can't get a Security Clearance i only have 4 or so MOS's to pick from.

Just want to know if they are going to see me as "dead weight" down the road since i am so limited.

DocGreek
05-17-09, 01:27 PM
JAKE.....SORRY....BUT.. noone will answer any questions, by a POOLEE...here, you'll have to go to the POOLEE forums area, for answers!!.....DOC

Marine84
05-17-09, 01:35 PM
And you're in my squadbay because................................?

osborned
05-17-09, 03:01 PM
It seems like it'd be really easy to just make anyone with Poolee/DEP status unable to post here, but still let them read.

PaidinBlood
05-17-09, 03:16 PM
It seems like it'd be really easy to just make anyone with Poolee/DEP status unable to post here, but still let them read.

You've obviously got the GT..make it happen, Marine! :D

osborned
05-18-09, 12:00 AM
The GT is 143. So yes, I've got the GT. I don't have admin rights to the forum, however. :)

JWDevilDog
05-18-09, 01:01 AM
Hi Jake, my name is Lance Corporal Schramm. Now, since you wanna set foot in my squadbay, we'll play games.

Now, GET ON YOUR FACE AND PUSH RIGHT NOW.

No really...