PDA

View Full Version : You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

ColdBlooded
05-13-09, 09:13 PM
The movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry." I mean, come on, we know that most if not all Marines are proud of having a gay free community (or trying too keep it that way). So I guess Hollywood decides that they don't want to research this and put a Marine in Charlies or Bravos (I don't recall) outside the courthouse towards the end of the movie on the gay-support side. What the **** is this country comming too? As both Chuck and Larry walk down between the gay-support (right side) and the gay-haters (left side) you see this "Marine" chanting and smiling on the gay-support side.

Phantom Blooper
05-13-09, 09:22 PM
Is Okinawa this damn boring nowadays?

:evilgrin:

BR34
05-13-09, 10:03 PM
Yea, there's def. no gay people in the Marine Corps.

You need to get a second job and stop spamming this forum with all your random dribble.

PaidinBlood
05-13-09, 10:25 PM
yeah you got a free pass the other day but you're getting pretty obnoxious. if you really feel the need, there is a thread for this kind of drive by biatching....

fyi not every one thinks the same...COMMDOG for example-she loves homos!

Pete0331
05-13-09, 10:27 PM
You know what grinds my gears?
Family Guy references.

Gather your wit and write you own sarcastic observations.

PaidinBlood
05-13-09, 10:31 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_C3GG1H0NXTc/SN7eOW45NII/AAAAAAAAAF4/VYZWbv4zY9M/s320/grindsmygears5.jpg

"YOU need to quit stealing my lines, puto!"

echo3oscar1833
05-14-09, 08:28 AM
Seriously dude, your getting on my nerves with all of your I hate this, I hate that. Dude everybody hates things, from time to time. However most of us don't come on here and try to set a record post count bitc$ing about things. I don't agree with your statement about gay people. But thats a different bridge to cross, and I will not subject myself to that argument with you.:evilgrin: