PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Random Meritorious Board!

ColdBlooded
05-11-09, 05:58 PM
Ok so at 2100 (Okinawa time) last night I found out that I have a board today. No idea at what time or what I'm wearing. I have my Charlies ready, but no time to study or get MCI's done. Anyone got any tips please?

BR34
05-11-09, 06:01 PM
So I guess we're too late. How'd you do?

ColdBlooded
05-11-09, 06:02 PM
no it hasn't started and i still dont know at what time :scared:

BR34
05-11-09, 06:08 PM
Study your knowledge, IP and mark your uniform. Maintain bearing at all times. Do everything in a military manner. That should do ya. You got any leadership you can practice with there?

ColdBlooded
05-11-09, 06:10 PM
Yea, just my Corporal but that's about it. I know I'm going to pull this one off, but I'm just ****ed it was so last minute. :beer: sounds good right about now.

BR34
05-11-09, 06:11 PM
Has your Cpl been on a board there? He will probably know how the layout of the board for your CO is. Ask him if you can get a couple practice runs in, it'll help alot.

Rocky C
05-11-09, 06:13 PM
No sweat, you got it Brother. Don't over-analize it, it'll make you stutter.
Your good to go!!!
Semper Fi,
Let us know,

Rocky

ColdBlooded
05-11-09, 06:14 PM
No, he hasn't to this day. As a matter a fact no one here has, I'm the cherry popper.

ColdBlooded
05-11-09, 06:16 PM
No sweat, you got it Brother. Don't over-analize it, it'll make you stutter.
Your good to go!!!
Semper Fi,
Let us know,

Rocky

Thanks bro, I appreciate the uplift.

Quinbo
05-11-09, 06:47 PM
Been to a couple and also sat on a couple. Have yourself squared away whatever the uniform might be. Believe it or not someone will coach you ahead of time how to report and what is going to happen next. How tough the competition is often sets the stage on what all the board will include.

Best of luck to you!

PaidinBlood
05-11-09, 06:53 PM
Been to a couple and also sat on a couple. Have yourself squared away whatever the uniform might be. Believe it or not someone will coach you ahead of time how to report and what is going to happen next. How tough the competition is often sets the stage on what all the board will include.

Best of luck to you!

speakin of squared away uniforms, I shipped off my Guidebook for Marines to a friend today and there is something awfully familiar about that one feller...page 92 I think it was... SF:usmc:

NoRemorse
05-11-09, 07:12 PM
speakin of squared away uniforms, I shipped off my Guidebook for Marines to a friend today and there is something awfully familiar about that one feller...page 92 I think it was... SF:usmc:

There's a poolee lurking around who thinks that Marine is rather fetching.

Semper Fi. :flag:

Rocky C
05-11-09, 07:13 PM
Moto!!!!

Rocky C
05-13-09, 05:04 PM
Today's the 13th, What Happened Bro???

Rocky

Integrity57
05-13-09, 07:37 PM

Yeap, that's Sgt. Quinn, I asked him about that a while back, before I joined the Navy. The bearing on his face in those photos looks like it was hammered out of iron lol.