PDA

View Full Version : Poolees and Marriage

ColdBlooded
05-10-09, 08:38 PM
Ok Poolees, check this out and read closely. If your @$$ is planning on getting married before or after boot camp and your at the age of 18 through 24 fu**ing forget it now. As a matter a fact don't get married your first year or two.

I dated this girl for about 2 years, loved her, snuggled, even forced myself to a flick of The Notebook with her stanky cooch. We took walks at night, basically had a romantic time when I wasn't drinking brews with Da Boys. A week before I leave for Boot Camp I was talking to my recruiter and he told me these two words "Sally and Johnny." I said "What the **** does that mean?" So he basically explained to me the whole chibang and now I'm glad he did. A week after I left she had a threesome with two guys and now she has cock for hobbies (keep in mind how "in love she was, so don't come to me saying "oh she's the one she treats me like she treats her new gay boyfriend.")

Keep what I said in mind and good luck getting the best title in the world.

PaidinBlood
05-10-09, 08:44 PM
Quit listening to SSgt Petzold...there is more to life than post counts...keep this shi t up and you'll end up worse than ACHPED....blogging everytime you make poopy....so you dated a who re...get over it

Integrity57
05-10-09, 08:52 PM
Yea dude, for real, there's going to be more *****s in your future, let this one go.

SSgt Ramsey
05-10-09, 08:54 PM
What was that song by Blackfoot, oh yeah, Train Train :D

PaidinBlood
05-10-09, 08:59 PM
What was that song by Blackfoot, oh yeah, Train Train

http://www.myprofilesupport.com/images/uploads/1586224daaamn.jpg

Sgt Jim
05-10-09, 09:44 PM
Old Marine Corps saying,if they want you to have a wife they will issue you one

ameriken
05-10-09, 09:52 PM
Good ol' Suzie Rottencrotch.

ColdBlooded
05-10-09, 10:47 PM
Quit listening to SSgt Petzold...there is more to life than post counts...keep this shi t up and you'll end up worse than ACHPED....blogging everytime you make poopy....so you dated a who re...get over it
obviously your ass is happily married. And poopy? Wow, every time I've blogged It's for information not complaints. Marine Corps is my life and It's what I live for. Have a good one there.

ColdBlooded
05-10-09, 10:48 PM
Oh and this is the first blog I have made for advice. Sorry left that out.

PaidinBlood
05-10-09, 10:50 PM
obviously your ass is happily married. And poopy? Wow, every time I've blogged It's for information not complaints. Marine Corps is my life and It's what I live for. Have a good one there.

You too, man. Don't go away mad...:D For real though-it's all in good spirits, just like ALL the other ho/train/rottencrotch comments that followed... SF

Pete0331
05-10-09, 10:53 PM
All girls are crazy, the trick is to find the one that is your type of crazy.

*Dang, I should be a life coach*

ColdBlooded
05-10-09, 10:54 PM
Def not ****ed bro, just throw down 4 Japahoes and I'm all on it. :marine:

ColdBlooded
05-10-09, 10:55 PM
All girls are crazy, the trick is to find the one that is your type of crazy.

*Dang, I should be a life coach*

Haha get the picture.

TTX
05-10-09, 11:02 PM
This is kind like reminding me of a Clp of my first duty station, El Toro Ca. I was a PFC and just checked in the unit, didn't have a ride, and hugn around in the barrack for about six months. Every times I saw this Cpl. he was with different girls and some were shizt hot. And I thought to myself, this mfkr is lucky son of a b.tch. I was on duty one night and walking my deck and saw him sneaking in this girl who was a cripple, and I mean with a "cane". Another time I saw him with this girl who was >300lbs and she was breathing very hard after walking up the stair. And I thought to myself again, this mfkr would take anything. After knowing him and he told me 3 things that he won't decline: food, money, and P..zzy.

ColdBlooded
05-10-09, 11:04 PM
RAH!!! SSgt, Pus.y has no face :thumbup:

SSgt Ramsey
05-10-09, 11:09 PM
I met some dudes like that...they'd hit anything with tits....on the MEU, we stopped at Barcelona, Spain.....we were basically asked to leave and not come back...whoops.

Funny thing....living with A Co. 1/8 as Combat Cargo, we had our own little "area" and pretty much stayed to ourselves and let them do their thing...

About 2 or 3 days after leaving Barcelona, some of the grunts were screaming bloody murder trying to pi$$....not good....not good at all, we nicknamed it "post coital drip"....they got the "bore punch" treatment....and HIV tests....not a lot of fun waiting for the results I'm sure.

TTX
05-10-09, 11:20 PM
Whatever you do while in the Corps, don't ended up with child support because you will be broke the rest of your life. 2nd is don't tap that azz if you know she has kids because they can be your future kids.

ColdBlooded
05-10-09, 11:23 PM
Yes SSgt, I almost did with a Japanese girl who was cute as **** but was 11 years older than me (31 yrs old.) She also had three kids whom came from a Marine who was too fat to stay in so now he's in Germany with the Army.

DocGreek
05-10-09, 11:30 PM
HA! HA! HA! HA!....in 69', I had about 6 Marines come back from R&R over a couple of months. I had the Master Chief Doc at Bat Med...send out some vials of PENN., and some syringes!! Followed up with PENN. pills! AAAAHHHHHH....the good ole days!!!.....DOC

Rocky C
05-11-09, 09:44 AM
ColdBlooded,
Your in Okinawa !!!
Throw out some Twenty dollar bills and Enjoy Life!!!

Hey Joe, You likea me Sister???, she Virgin only 3 times :)

Rocky

BR34
05-11-09, 06:05 PM
Ok Poolees, check this out and read closely. If your @$$ is planning on getting married before or after boot camp and your at the age of 18 through 24 fu**ing forget it now. As a matter a fact don't get married your first year or two.

I dated this girl for about 2 years, loved her, snuggled, even forced myself to a flick of The Notebook with her stanky cooch. We took walks at night, basically had a romantic time when I wasn't drinking brews with Da Boys. A week before I leave for Boot Camp I was talking to my recruiter and he told me these two words "Sally and Johnny." I said "What the **** does that mean?" So he basically explained to me the whole chibang and now I'm glad he did. A week after I left she had a threesome with two guys and now she has cock for hobbies (keep in mind how "in love she was, so don't come to me saying "oh she's the one she treats me like she treats her new gay boyfriend.")

Keep what I said in mind and good luck getting the best title in the world.

1st, if you meant this to be for Poolees, you should have posted it there, I'm sure they would be impressed by your story.

2nd, why did you date someone for 2 years who has a "stanky cooch"?

PaidinBlood
05-11-09, 06:06 PM
1st, if you meant this to be for Poolees, you should have posted it there, I'm sure they would be impressed by your story.

2nd, why did you date someone for 2 years who has a "stanky cooch"?

no i'm sure she was good then....:sick:

NoRemorse
05-11-09, 07:43 PM
no i'm sure she was good then....:sick:

For who?:(

PaidinBlood
05-11-09, 07:48 PM
I meant well behaved....but you pretty much cut to the point for me...:D

High Five!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2136/2535880881_63e2a269c0.jpg

NoRemorse
05-11-09, 07:53 PM