PDA

View Full Version : Recruit's Mailing address

JWDevilDog
05-09-09, 08:24 AM
Well gents, one of my female friends is currently at Parris Island, attempting to earn the Title. She has my mailing address, but the downside is I am currently stationed in Okinawa so I don't want to have to wait several weeks before I receive her first letter, just so I can have her address and have her receive my first letter to her a month later. Logistically, it just doesn't make sense.

So my question is thus: is there a mailing address I can use to contact her without knowing her platoon number? Or is there some sort of number I can call to get that information? I looked all around the MCRDPI website and was unable to find anything helpful, nor did this site produce any concrete results.

I know what company she is in, but I haven't a clue about her platoon number.

So, could someone give me some sort of address I could use to contact her? Complete with PO Box, zip code, all that good trash.

Thanks in advance, and Semper Fi Marines.

devildame
05-10-09, 04:54 PM
Easiest I can think of is to email her recruiter, or one of the recruiters in the office that signed her. They know where she is, she'll be up on their white board, and if they are good, they'll have at least sent her a motivating letter.

JWDevilDog
05-11-09, 02:54 AM
Yes, that is the next step, but I didn't want to get her recruiters to do even more work. We all know how demanding of hours they work.