PDA

View Full Version : A few Questions

NeverQuit
05-05-09, 10:41 PM
Okay as it say's in the title i have a few questions. I had reconstructive surgery on my ACL in August of 2008, and since then i have been on limited duty, i am currently doing physical therapy etc for it but have been set back due to my parents being terminally ill, and then their deaths. My Physical therapist is telling me she thinks there may be some more problems on the inside of my knee resulting in more surgery. I am nearing the end of a 2nd limited duty period. What exactly happens if i hit a 3rd one, i have been trying to get off but Lt CMDR that is my surgeon wont put it up, my unit deploys at the end of the month and i feel useless because im not going with my brothers. If i'm finally able to come off what are the odds of them sending me to my unit overseas?

awbrown1462
05-05-09, 10:50 PM
around 1979 I have 1/3 of my knee cap removed was in the hosp. for about a week and then leave for 30 days after that lite duty and therapy for about 6 months after all that went in front of a board they asked me if I wanted out I said no was found fit for duty with no running till I got out in 81 with a RE-1A code dont know about going overseas with your unit but have heard where they have sent guys to catch up to thier units but I think you have to have a MOS they need I could be wrong though sorry

NeverQuit
05-05-09, 11:04 PM
Thank you for the reply, well my unit is about 300 under what we need or thats the rumor going around anyways, but as the signature says im 0311.

NeverQuit
05-07-09, 01:51 PM
Anyone else happen to have any information?