PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola, FL Drivers

StoneTheWeak
04-30-09, 08:17 PM
Are absolutely heinous. I cannot believe what I saw last night. Some guy in his late 40's or early 50's proceeded to try and cross over a median, for whatever reason. He took out 3 of those yellow directional arrows, a street sign, a speed limit sign, and ended with a lightpole, and of course there was a scratch on his hummer. Upon exiting the vehicle myself and several other Marines approached to see if he was hurt. He complained that his Whadda Burger was now all over his front seat, nevermind the what I can only assume is several thousand in damages and potential danger he imposed upon fellow drivers and pedestrians, 20 feet to the left and he would have hit myself and 2 other PFC's with me.

Guess what they say about Florida drivers is true...

Integrity57
04-30-09, 08:55 PM
****in' right man, but the cab drivers are even worse lol.

JimmyK
05-01-09, 12:24 AM
There's a reason why Pensacola is called "lower Alabama".

They letting students own cars down there again?

gc5953
05-01-09, 12:36 AM
Drivers are the least of Pensacola's shortcomings. I am so sick of this town.

DWG
05-01-09, 06:33 AM
Guess what they say about Florida drivers is true...

Yes, it is; "they all come from up north!" :mad:

GSEMarine94
05-01-09, 07:15 AM
I was stationed in Jacksonville not Pensacola, but hell I thought that they were OK drivers, but coming from Caly I guess anything is an improvment.;)

StoneTheWeak
05-09-09, 09:09 PM
Drivers are the least of Pensacola's shortcomings. I am so sick of this town.

****in right brother, I graduate in 3 weeks, crossing my fingers for Ospreys. The only KC-130 orders this year went to the class that graduates this coming wednesday...