PDA

View Full Version : Please Watch

vennie
04-30-09, 01:01 PM
A brother Marine that i served with in Charlie Battery 1/12, K-bay, Hawaii, now lives in New South Wales Australia since 1983, he is a professional entertainer who is a popular & highly acclaimed performer on the club circuit & has made numerous television appearances, has a video on YOUTUBE, type in BEAUSMITH1. Please post comments on Youtube & or E-mail BEAU directly through Youtube ( let him know that you saw it posted on Leatherneck.com)
Other articles can be found on the internet
# 1- Newcastlemusic.com/artists
# 2- Australiajazzagency.com, skip intro & scroll down to artists a-z.
# 3- Beausmith.com.au ( his webpage )
# 4- Myspace.com/beausmith1
Thank you , Marines. SEMPER FI:thumbup::flag:

SlingerDun
04-30-09, 03:30 PM
Solid Baby:cool:

bonuspak
05-01-09, 01:14 AM
Hey Vennie...Where abouts does he live......I'm a Former Marine living in N.S.W.....also......Do you have a brother named Ray?........

vennie
05-02-09, 01:11 AM
his real name is RAMOND BERNARD SMITH, he has alot of nickname's BO, BEAR, R.B., REAL BAD, SMITHY, he does go by RAY, BEAU SMITH is his stage name.
He is out of HUNTER VALLEY.
If you check .austrailianjazzagency.com (http://www.austrailianjazzagency.com), you will see more info. on him.
where are you living in NSW? WHAT YEARS DID YOU SERVE & WHERE WERE STATIONED AT.
Me & BO were with CHARLIE BATTERY 1/12, K-BAY HAWAII. Iwas in from 77-80, BO was in from 78-82
If you happen to see him or his show tell him that
VENNIE SAID HELLO & too call me. thank you, semper fi

bonuspak
05-02-09, 10:11 AM
Hey Vennie....I was in 1974-1978.....Was a crewchief on the 46s at Kaneohe Bay.....flew search and rescue for soms.....I live in a town called Toukley on the Central Coast....about a 30min drive from the hunter valley.....When i said Ray i was asking if you had a brother named Ray.....I was stationed at Newriver with a guy with the same last name as you........SEMPER FI