PDA

View Full Version : Poolees Graduating In August 2009

echo3oscar1833
04-29-09, 10:58 PM
Poolees I was curious if there are any of you going to Boot Camp, that will be graduating in August. If you are, and are not sure if you will have family showing up or not, hit me up with a PM. I will be visiting MCRD San Deigo in Aug, unsure of the exact week yet. If you want a visitor to hang with, if you don;t have family showing up let me know. I will hangout with you on Family Day, and come to your graduation. Kill!!:marine:

NoPainNoGain17
04-29-09, 11:26 PM
I graduate august 21st Lance Cpl. I do have a family going but I definitely don't mind seeing more faces.

KidnapSix
04-29-09, 11:35 PM
According to the MCRD Training Matrix off the website I should graduate Aug 28th.

echo3oscar1833
04-29-09, 11:39 PM
I graduate august 21st Lance Cpl. I do have a family going but I definitely don't mind seeing more faces.

Totally understandable, however I don't want to get in the way of your Family. Not only will this be your day, but theres as well, and it will be rude for me to be in the way. Im looking for Poolees/Recruits that will not have family there. I never had family there when I graduated trust me when I tell you that on Family Day when you become a Marine, and you have no Family there is sucks.