PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Future DI Sgt T.

LadyLeatherneck
06-21-02, 05:48 PM
Ooh-Rah Devil Dog! You gonna be training the future now! <br />
Good luck and best to you. Glad to hear your reenlistment <br />
went through. I know you won't let us down and you'll <br />
train them recruits...

wrbones
06-21-02, 05:59 PM
Good deal! Train 'em right. Ya might have to share a fighting hole with 'em one day! LOL Don't ever let the bastards get ya down.

JAMarine
06-21-02, 06:16 PM
Fi Marine

Congrats

Train em well. God Love Ya

TeufelHunden
06-21-02, 06:21 PM
Train 'em right. Ya might have to share a fighting hole with 'em one day.

Good on ya SgtT!

thedrifter
06-21-02, 06:26 PM
Sgt T,

I'm glad to hear our Future lies in you hands now...........
Give them Hell ...........DevilDog..................
Congrats,

Drinks are on the house in the Slop Shute.....Sgt T is paying......
There will be a little something special for you.....

this graphic was created by DOUG KIDD

Sempers,

Roger and Ellie

http://www.leatherneck.com/~dougkidd/images/direcruit.jpg

SGT T
06-21-02, 09:14 PM
THANK YOU ALL SO BERY MUCH FOR THE COMPLIMENTS, THEY REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT IF IT WERENT FOR THE FINE MARINES LIKE ALL OF YOU THAT CAME BEFORE ME THERE WOULDNT BE DEPOT FOR ME TO TRAIN MARINES AT. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH AND SEMPER FI

THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT MAKE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SMILE........(1) IS WINNING THE LOTTERY...........(2) IS KNOWING THAT UNITED STATES MARINES ARE ON THE JOB DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY

USMC0311
06-22-02, 06:55 AM
Keep in Mind Little Brother...U may come across Recruits that are less than savory !
You Might get a maggot like I was.
Long and short was in 319 and 321. Did P Off Sum DIs and CCIs
You will be forging the fire in young Patroits.
Play with Fire and you get burned!!! Control the Fire and U B A "Hot shot mutha". Good Luck SgtT. Semper Fi, Bro

WODon
06-22-02, 09:28 AM
The most important job in the Marine Corps is now yours and I am positive you will do well and have the greatest time of your life. Keep in the back of your mind when the recruits really tick you off, and they will, just when you think someone is not looking, they are. Good Luck and Semper Fi

Sixguns
06-22-02, 09:58 AM
Sgt. T.,

It takes a special breed of Marine to train the Corps' future. Congratulations and best wishes to success on the drill field.

Shaffer
06-22-02, 10:42 AM
Sgt T,

A well deserved congrats is in order. I wish you the best and I know you will do well. If you are based at PI, I will try and make it to see your first platoon graduate. Ooh-Rah Marine!

Semper Fi,

Jerry