PDA

View Full Version : Swine Flu Outbreak map North America

jetdawgg
04-26-09, 09:24 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=p&msa=0&msid=106484775090296685271.0004681a37b713f6b5950&ll=32.639375,-110.390625&spn=24.413424,39.4628

390 Mach I
04-26-09, 09:58 PM
This is how the "Quarantine Procedure" starts...

(Sound like a Ludlum book)

*tinfoil hat.... ON!*

Go, Go, Gadget tinfoil hat!

OLE SARG
04-27-09, 07:43 PM
The official name for the weirdazz flu coming from Mexico has been legally named "murtha flu" (X military turd and piece of sh it) instead of swine flu!!!!!!!!!! It made the swine feel much better knowing the flu was named after a no-good piece of sh it politician!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Phantom Blooper
04-27-09, 08:15 PM
Murtha and Pigpelosi!:evilgrin:

jetdawgg
04-28-09, 08:12 AM
The official name for the weirdazz flu coming from Mexico has been legally named "murtha flu" (X military turd and piece of sh it) instead of swine flu!!!!!!!!!! It made the swine feel much better knowing the flu was named after a no-good piece of sh it politician!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

:DOLE SARG you are the best Marine:D

sparkie
04-28-09, 08:18 AM
I was told 5 times yesterday on the news it was ok to eat pork. How stupid are we?????
However I won't be eating at Roberto's,,,,,,,,,,

jetdawgg
04-29-09, 09:40 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7ND9xW_1s6o/R6n7GrbcmkI/AAAAAAAABeE/qLsljPYJQCs/s400/Porky+Pig.jpg

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
04-30-09, 07:27 AM
just found out we might have 2 cases here in my town in chillicothe ohio.....i hope not....

sparkie
04-30-09, 07:33 AM
Nevada,,,,, 1 case reported in Reno yesterday. 2 yr old boy resting comfortably at home.

Rocky C
04-30-09, 07:45 AM
Got a reported case in Rhode Island this Morning.
I'm afraid to go to the VA Hospital for my Clinic Appt.Tuesday.

thewookie
04-30-09, 08:28 AM
Got a reported case in Rhode Island this Morning.
I'm afraid to go to the VA Hospital for my Clinic Appt.Tuesday.

Seriously, you are more likely to get hit by an old lady backing out of a parking spot at the VA parking lot, then to contract, and die from pig flew.

oink, oink - this madness is causing a friggin run on bacon, what the heck am I gonna eat this weekend with my eggs?:banana:

OLE SARG
04-30-09, 09:25 AM
I keep waiting for it to hit the fvcking white house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

DWG
04-30-09, 12:55 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7ND9xW_1s6o/R6n7GrbcmkI/AAAAAAAABeE/qLsljPYJQCs/s400/Porky+Pig.jpg

Put a sombrero on this and it would be really scary!!! ayayaya!

sscjoe
04-30-09, 01:29 PM
The latest internet trash on the swine flu. The theory that I heard several co-workers spouting says that the government is building mass grave sites in several locations in the US.
http://www.infowars.com/military-industrial-complex-prepares-mass-graves-for-us-citizens/

awbrown1462
04-30-09, 01:42 PM

SEMPER FI,
have heard it called the murtha flu, the napolitano flu and the wetback flu

awbrown1462
04-30-09, 01:43 PM
I keep waiting for it to hit the fvcking white house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
it hit close

Pete0331
04-30-09, 01:51 PM
The latest internet trash on the swine flu. The theory that I heard several co-workers spouting says that the government is building mass grave sites in several locations in the US.
http://www.infowars.com/military-industrial-complex-prepares-mass-graves-for-us-citizens/

That is just a stupid internet rumor.

I have my own crazy rumors that I've heard from people in the medical community.
I'll share a few:

Swine Flu is a man made weaponozed version, CDC and WHO not releasing that info publicly to avert panic.

More flu outbreaks in the country then are going reported by mass media.

Goverment knows how bad it is, or how bad it will be, and aren't causing an alarm so that our economy isn't destroyed.

Good advice for everyone in the country:
Have your contingency plan updated.
Make sure you have enough food for at least one month.
Update you/your familys TTP's for hand washing/hygene. (go through rehersals with children now)
Have an emergency rally point where you'll all meet up in case cell phones/lines of comm are out of service and you seperated and not at home. (school, church, sheriff station, etc.)
Have a plan to leave town and a place to go when you get there if things get really bad.
Plan on being footmobile.
Have a "go-bag" for everyone in your family that can be grabbed quickly and able to be carried long distances. Plan living out of it for a week (meds, water, water purification, one change of clothing, food, knife/multitool, ammo, emergency shelter, fire making, duct tape, etc.)

It doesn't hurt to be prepared

DWG
04-30-09, 02:02 PM

Those are just the foundation excavations for the "re-education" camps!

thewookie
04-30-09, 02:30 PM
Goverment knows how bad it is, or how bad it will be, and aren't causing an alarm so that our economy isn't destroyed.

BINGO, BINGO, BINGO - you won.

Pete0331
04-30-09, 02:48 PM
If you cant find hand sanitizer, just buy soap.
LEARN PROPER HANDWASHING!

If you buy masks, more sure they are anti-microbal.
LEARN TO WEAR THEM PROPERLY!

Gloves aren't really needed yet. If you feel the need to buy and can find them, get the durable type.

Discipline is what is going to save you from being infected.
Proper handwashing.
Frequency of handwashing.
Not touching face.
Avoidance of all public areas.

ameriken
04-30-09, 03:01 PM
It doesn't hurt to be prepared

Yup, I'm locked n loaded!

yellowwing
04-30-09, 05:23 PM
If you cant find hand sanitizer, just buy soap.

If you buy masks, more sure they are anti-microbal.
LEARN TO WEAR THEM PROPERLY!

Gloves aren't really needed yet. If you feel the need to buy and can find them, get the durable type.

Discipline is what is going to save you from being infected.
Proper handwashing.
Frequency of handwashing.
Not touching face.
Avoidance of all public areas.
Good luck! I'm still amazed at the amount of people I know that don't even know how to wash dishes properly.

Pete0331
04-30-09, 06:22 PM
Good luck! I'm still amazed at the amount of people I know that don't even know how to wash dishes properly.

They will be the first to be infected. :marine:

In all seriousness, don't freak out, but be ready for anything.

On a side note: I was just missed a call by the Marine Corps Mobilization Command.
I wonder if its related to this.... :scared:

390 Mach I
04-30-09, 06:26 PM
Yup, I'm locked n loaded!

+1

Me too!

sparkie
04-30-09, 08:04 PM
The WHO announced today it is not airborn. It is droplet born,,,,,, wash your hands after you touch the bathroom knob. {open it with a hand towel].Masks don't mean nuthin, This flu is turnin out to be another scare tactic to facilitate a Gov grab. [30 Thou die each year of the regular flu lines]. This is a combo mutation of 2 swine viruses, La Paz, Mex. [filthy pig farm] Mild now, but wait till the real winter flu season.
Wow,,,,,, 250 cases outta 7 Billion humans,,,,,,,,,,,I'm impressed

Osotogary
05-01-09, 09:57 PM
I'm still amazed at the amount of people I know that don't even know how to wash dishes properly.

It still amazes me when I see adults who don't cover their mouths when they cough with either their elbow or hand.

I'm just thankful that the bacteria can't be spread by those infected when they fart. They can't (or maybe they can) really walk around with their hand covering their azz when they cut loose. Then the populace will be so instructed how to wipe their azzes clean.