PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

La Valley
04-24-09, 09:36 PM
Alright, I made a Signature on the Militarysignatures.com but i cannot figure out how to put it on my posts for this site. can anybody help me out!

sparkie
04-24-09, 10:33 PM
I just copied and paisted,,, It was easy for me,,,,,,, Don't know 'bout you. I hate 'putors.

La Valley
04-24-09, 10:46 PM
thank you, that is not working for me though.

sparkie
04-24-09, 10:48 PM
Hold in there,,,, Some Marine will be here to help,,,,,,,Semper Fi.

Alisium
04-25-09, 01:58 AM
What is your problem specifically?

Just to make sure you know where to post your sig.

Go to:

My info > Settings & Options > Edit Signature.

Then paste the image code in the text box and then click on "save signature".

For the military signatures site;

Create your sig then scroll down towards the bottom of the page.

You'll see a box full of badges. Just above that box and attatched there is a row of tabs.

The last tab on the right is "Downloading/Hosting".

Click that.

If you're a free member just click on the tab that comes up inside the box that says "Download Signature"

Once you do that. Open up the image. It comes burried in two folders. Pull the image out of the folders and put it on your desktop.

Now you know where you downloaded it to, upload the image to an image hosting site like www.photobucket.com.

Get the image code for the image and then go back to my first set of directions and follow.

La Valley
04-25-09, 05:06 PM
Go to:

My info > Settings & Options > Edit Signature.

Then paste the image code in the text box and then click on "save signature".

I do all of this, then no picture comes up when I post, all that shows up are the words that I write.

La Valley
04-25-09, 05:09 PM
Thank you, I figured it out. I never uploaded the image into photobucket, I cant do this because that site is blocked in Iraq.

Alisium
04-25-09, 07:08 PM
Tell you what.

If you can, either pm me the link for the page with your sig on it or you can email me the attachment and I'll upload the image for you on my pb account then give you the img code.

If you want.