PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Iraq.....

Achped
04-23-09, 04:24 PM
I hope none of you all have female friends/family members vacationing/living in Hawaii right now...

Chumley
04-23-09, 06:47 PM
Watch out for the women with the big adam's apple in Honolulu Bro! :call:

SFi
C

Achped
04-24-09, 08:33 AM
Nah, I stay away from WMs....

Marine84
04-24-09, 08:45 AM
Nah, I stay away from WMs....

LOL! You LIVE for WM's!

Achped
04-24-09, 08:46 AM
Well when the situation warrants, of course I do!

I mean, I'd rather cuddle up in a fighting hole with a nice smelling, sweet girl that laughs at all my jokes than some dude who gripes about his jock itch or something.

bgsuwoody
04-27-09, 10:15 AM
Well congrats Marine on getting out of that ****hole. I'll be following you soon enough out of my own ****hole in about 5 weeks. Can't ****ing wait...

Achped
04-28-09, 02:50 PM
Its a great feeling man. That bird landed in Hawaii and....wow. Its gonna blow your mind though. Seeing people on cell phones is one thing that really got me, and when I went to the chow hall I thought I forgot my rifle.

Youll see. Its just crazy.

Rocky C
04-28-09, 03:22 PM
Welcome Home My Brother,
Semper Fi,
Rocky

yellowwing
04-28-09, 04:05 PM
Its a great feeling man. That bird landed in Hawaii and....wow. Its gonna blow your mind though. Seeing people on cell phones is one thing that really got me, and when I went to the chow hall I thought I forgot my rifle.

Youll see. Its just crazy.

" when I went to the chow hall I thought I forgot my rifle. " - Stilll a hard charging Marine!

What now NCO School or the Brig? :D

Troutzilla
04-28-09, 06:56 PM
Welcome home Marine.
Semper Fi

:flag:

Marine84
04-28-09, 08:25 PM
LOL! Welcome Home Baby Brother! Wish I could have been there - yes, I would have hugged as many as I could - I ain't gonna lie about it!

It's a great feeling when you land back on your own soil, ain't it?

Achped
04-28-09, 10:20 PM
It is Kim, I didnt kiss the ground because there were too many girls there! lol

You know, honestly, the best feeling is when another Marine says welcome home. When civilians say it, its yeah whatever. But when a Marine from your unit shakes your hand, pats you on the back looks you in the eye and says "Welcome back man"....i wouldnt trade it for anything

davblay
04-28-09, 10:23 PM
Welcome home Matt, I am glad you made it home safely. Thank you for your service and I appreciate it!

Semper Fi my brother,

Dave

DocGreek
04-28-09, 10:47 PM
WELCOME HOME...NUMBNUT'S!!! What's the first food you are looking forward to? I know....a PINK TACO!! Glad you're Home SAFE!!.....DOC

Achped
04-28-09, 11:11 PM
Im not going to lie to anyone.

Last night I didnt have any civvies, I had to go to the Eclub in dirty Iraq cammies and I definitely...definitely...definitely jumped on a grenade. It wasnt even a grenade. It was a thermonuclear weapon. It was horrible. Like the waitress at the Hukilau cafe from 50 first dates. But...whatever.