PDA

View Full Version : RE-3p

Mississippi22
04-21-09, 10:11 AM
How is everyone doing? I have a question about my RE code. <br />
I caught the flu while at bootcamp, now since the Corpsman probably had not seen the flu while there, mis-diagnosed me with asthma. All...

NoRemorse
04-21-09, 10:17 AM
You need absolutely all of your records; your civilian medical records as well as those from when you were on the island. Then you need to head down to a recruiter with all that as well as your current PFT.

You're going to need a BUMED waiver for your 3P code.

You're also going to want to try to upgrade Separation code. You can try to petition the BCNR. Just google the Board for Corrections of Naval Records and look up that process.

You can try to find a recruiter to do both of these for you but I'd recommend you take the initiative and start the process yourself. Having to go through both of them will mean you're looking at a bare minimum, rock bottom 3 month wait at the very, very, very least to be cleared for Active Duty and waivered back in. Expect your wait to be much longer.

Now if you asked a recruiter for help working on these and who to seek out for help then you might have yourself a chance.

KawiGunny
04-21-09, 10:30 AM
How many threads do you need to start on this topic?

And stick to one profile..... your other profile is goodboi32 :mad:

NoRemorse
04-21-09, 10:31 AM
How many threads do you need to start on this topic?

And stick to one profile..... your other profile is goodboi32 :mad:

At the very least this profile speaks English... and by English I mean he copied and pasted and then modified a Marine's post.

Check out the one who allegedly graduated from Boot and wants to come back in...

Mississippi22
04-21-09, 10:32 AM
sorry but my other profile in not goodboi

KawiGunny
04-21-09, 10:35 AM
sorry but my other profile in not goodboi

Now, since you are calling me a liar, i guess there are two of you from Mississippi that have the exact same excusses. Sounds to me like Mississippi raises people with weak immune systems. Try again.

KawiGunny
04-21-09, 10:39 AM
From goodboi32: <br />
<br />
how you all doing I have a question if any of you dont mind helping me with it. I was discharged doing bootcamp in 2008 the reason my is when i went to the Navy doc on base for...

thewookie
04-21-09, 10:41 AM
I am far from knowing it all, especially with quirky little medical issues, but the thought that they booted you based on your mothers opinion is ludacris. It isn't even fathomable, I can't even try...

NoRemorse
04-21-09, 10:43 AM
I am far from knowing it all, especially with quirky little medical issues, but the thought that they booted you based on your mothers opinion is ludacris. It isn't even fathomable, I can't even try to comprehend it.

Boot camp isn't club med where you come and go as you please, you can't just say timeout, click your heels, and then go home cause mommy said you have trouble breathing.

IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY, SKIPPY.

Maybe Mommy wrote a congressman at Skippy's request...

04-21-09, 10:52 AM
Is it Troll Week?

SSgt Ramsey
04-21-09, 11:04 AM
It's amazing that all of these type questions with adverse characterization of service and punitive/administrative RE-Codes are now whining becuase they received them and now want to go back to...

1MEFDevilDog
06-11-09, 02:56 AM
my first advise to mississipi is to "SUCK IT UP"!! and the second is to forget to ever trying to EARN the Title "Marine". I say this because he just violated the first Corps Value of the Marine Corps which is HONOR. Lying and making up stories to get what you want doesn't show integrity. Here's why:

First, I have never heard of any recruits being sent home because a Navy Corpman decided on his own to disregard his chain-of-command by personally calling a recruits mom and listening to what the mom says!!

Second, I have NEVER heard or could even imagine MCRD command sending a recruit home on the basis of what a corpsman said when that corpman OBVIOUSLY disregarded his chain-of-command by calling a recruits mom! disregarding the chain-of-command, in my opinion, is a violation of Article 91 of the UCMJ.

Third, a recruit has to go through extensive medical testing and exams in order to be found medically unfit for recruit training. I say this because when I was in bootcamp, my platoon picked up 3 recruits from platoons who are ahead of us in training. they claim to have medical problems. these 3 recruits were dropped from their platoons and sent to med-hold platoons for treatment and recovery. my point is this: bootcamp is only 13 weeks long(3 months), but the 3 recruits have been in bootcamp for over 5 months because of getting dropped and picked up multiple times due to med-holds. as you can see, MCRD won't send you home that quick because your mom told a corpsman that you have asthma. the 3 recruits whine about asthma, complain about mental issues and even refuse to train due to claims of depression and suicidal thoughts because they can't handle 3 months of USMC bootcamp.

so, mississipi, please don't post any lies in here and expect Marines and Former Marines to believe you because we have all been there and done that. if you are really serious about earning the Title, then you should start by fixing your integrity in order to be worthy of being called a "Marine". not everyone can be a Marine, it's not just a Title - it's a WAY of Life!:evilgrin:

agerry
08-30-09, 04:51 AM
Hows it goin people. My name is Andrew and I was enlisted in the Marine Corps, I enlisted on april 2nd of 2009 and I was discharged to MCRD San Diego on April 13th of 09. A little background info...

Petz
08-30-09, 08:10 AM
what's funny is that this re-code changing thing has been covered before... use the search function.

CORPSVET
09-24-09, 11:32 AM
Weak sisters always fall out sooner or later. The sooner the better....

zx6rdr
09-24-09, 11:47 AM
All I can say is WOW! This thread is Truly amazing..... And WTF is with special ed here???? Damn, I need a beer, or, a hundred... to forget the crap I just read... Maybe I'll just head on over to the...

agerry
09-24-09, 02:09 PM
I didn't give up if that's what you are saying

Lisa 23
09-24-09, 02:25 PM
Agerry, you're posting in the wrong forum. This is for Marine Corps Veterans, and since you didn't make it through boot camp and EARN the EGA and graduate, you're not a Marine.
In my opinion, your question should be in the Ask A Marine section.

agerry
09-24-09, 09:55 PM
did I say I was a Marine? No I did not, i signed up as a Marine friend since my grandfather is still an active Marine Corps Officer and a bunch of my friends are Marines. I am on the right forum because I wanted to know more about the RE-3P code. Your attitude is unnecessary by the way, I'm not saying I'm anything more than a normal person, I know I am not a Marine. Just trying to get more info. You were in for a year? Your trying to make something out of me because I did not make it through boot camp. You did not finish your contract, you are still a Marine, but if you are going to try to insult me or get me off this site. You are using the wrong tactics

echo3oscar1833
09-24-09, 10:42 PM
Easy killer, I don't think LASWMarine ment anything by it. She was simply pointing you in another direction, to the Ask A Marine area which is still on this sight. Plus as general advice you might...

Lisa 23
09-25-09, 09:37 AM
did I say I was a Marine? No I did not, i signed up as a Marine friend since my grandfather is still an active Marine Corps Officer and a bunch of my friends are Marines. I am on the right forum because I wanted to know more about the RE-3P code. Your attitude is unnecessary by the way, I'm not saying I'm anything more than a normal person, I know I am not a Marine. Just trying to get more info. You were in for a year? Your trying to make something out of me because I did not make it through boot camp. You did not finish your contract, you are still a Marine, but if you are going to try to insult me or get me off this site. You are using the wrong tactics

Check the attitude at the door there young man, towards me and all Marines on this site! As echo had told you, I was merely pointing you in the proper forum to post your question, not insulting you because you didn't finish boot camp or trying to get you kicked off this site. Don't take your bitterness out on me because you didn't finish boot camp, that's not my fault.
If you had bothered to read the rules in the Poolee forum when you registered for an account here, you would've come across Rules #2 & #9...
Rule Two before you post a thread make darn sure that you have researched the forums so that you are not embarrassed by the fact it was asked a week ago!
Rule Nine make sure when you post a thread its in the proper forum, you do not rate to post in a Marine forum at any time prior to earning the title. Read the headings over the recruit forums for a guide!

And rule #5 in the Ask A Marine forum...
There are no doctors frequenting this website. If you have a medical question that hasn’t already been answered by searching the forums, you’ll have to contact a recruiting office. If they cannot answer your question, you may be directed to a medical representative from MEPS.

The Marines on this site do do their best to answer questions, but your question can be best answered by a Dr at MEPS.

Yeah, I may have only been in the Marine Corps for a year and a half, but I EARNED the EGA, went to my MOS school and did a year in the fleet in Okinawa. I don't have to explain to you on why I got out, because it is none of your business.

May I suggest to you the next time you decide to shoot your mouth of to me or any of the Marines on this site, read the rules in the Poolee and Ask A Marine forums first!

And don't take what Marines suggest to you as trying to insult you or trying to get you kicked off this site.

0161HardCharger
09-25-09, 11:22 AM
I didn't give up if that's what you are saying

you just need to lie about that little stuff like asma, and dont give anyone your mommas phone number. keep trying to get back in there shower shoe, it is the best job around. Oooh rah!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:uAoegKWkyTfLGM:http://marinecorps365.com/uploaded_images/marine-corps-365---4-749934.jpg

Petz
09-26-09, 12:43 AM
when they ask for your mothers phone number, change it by one digit. then it becomes an "honest" mistake.