LoudLodge
04-16-09, 10:42 PM
SDI SSGT Zapata
DI SSGT Rucker
DI SGT Caudle
DI SGT Martinez
DI SGT Bennet
(and for a few weeks in 1st phase) DI SGT Bachicha

Hey everyone, I used to be on this forum a long time ago and posted a couple times, but lost my old registration information or it got deleted during the hectic busy months I was preparing for recruit training, so after I graduated I figured I'd just start anew. Hope that's okay!

Anyways I hope there's some other bodies from M CO who graduated with me. I was the bald, portholes-wearing artist recruit in 3271 who all the Drill Instructors called "Nickelodeon" or "Nick At Nite", and would volunteer to read all the classroom slides in the House of Knowledge and scream "RECRUIT LODGE, PLATOON 3271!!!!!!!!!" so often that it became a joke.

BGW
04-17-09, 10:49 AM
Hey congratulations on graduating! It must be great feeling! I have a friend who just graduated at the same time as you did and I think he was in 3271 as well. You perhaps knew of a Recruit Larson? I am quite sure he was in platoon 3271 M Company

Chumley
04-17-09, 11:08 AM
Congratulations Marine! Stay safe on Boot Leave!!
Semper Fidelis!
C

FieldsNAZ
04-17-09, 04:06 PM
Hahahahhaha. **** yeah. "RECRUIT LODGE! PLATOON 3271!!!!!" hahahahhaha. Ahh ****, thats good ****. Im from 3270 but hell yeah i remember you man. ****, who wouldnt?

JWG
04-17-09, 04:08 PM
Congratulations, MARINE! From your fellow brothers posts and your own you sound like a well sounded off Marine. Good to go! Enjoy your leave and welcome back.

SGT7477
04-17-09, 10:05 PM
SDI SSGT Zapata
DI SSGT Rucker
DI SGT Caudle
DI SGT Martinez
DI SGT Bennet

Hey everyone, I used to be on this forum a long time ago and posted a couple times, but lost my old registration information or it got deleted during the hectic busy months I was preparing for recruit training, so after I graduated I figured I'd just start anew. Hope that's okay!

Anyways I hope there's some other bodies from M CO who graduated with me. I was the bald, portholes-wearing artist recruit in 3271 who all the Drill Instructors called "Nickelodeon" or "Nick At Nite", and would volunteer to read all the classroom slides in the House of Knowledge and scream "RECRUIT LODGE, PLATOON 3271!!!!!!!!!" so often that it became a joke.
Congrats Marine, you all needed that many DI's to straighten you knuckleheads out,lol?:D

LoudLodge
04-17-09, 11:30 PM
Congrats Marine, you all needed that many DI's to straighten you knuckleheads out,lol?:D

If you were in 3271, yes! We weren't booger platoon, but we were a definite misfit platoon. I was one of the better-behaved recruits, but man, like half our platoon did nothing but smoke and joke and just get us screwed over at every opportunity. Then we had those freaking retards who stole from other Marines' money-valuables bags which caused a huge fiasco that really gave 71 a black eye.

SGT7477
04-18-09, 10:33 AM
If you were in 3271, yes! We weren't booger platoon, but we were a definite misfit platoon. I was one of the better-behaved recruits, but man, like half our platoon did nothing but smoke and joke and just get us screwed over at every opportunity. Then we had those freaking retards who stole from other Marines' money-valuables bags which caused a huge fiasco that really gave 71 a black eye.
Then again if you were one of the better ones I'm sure you paid dearly for the others mistakes too, we must have been good we had 3 DI's, I guess we did work out fine taking top honors at the rifle range and also being the honor platoon, Never Forget.:flag:

FieldsNAZ
04-18-09, 02:38 PM

yeah that was gay as hell. we had one stay in our squad bay.

coltie52
04-18-09, 04:57 PM
SDI SSGT Zapata
DI SSGT Rucker
DI SGT Caudle
DI SGT Martinez
DI SGT Bennet

HA my roommate had Sgt Bennet and SSGT rucker haha thats sick, i remember Sgt Bachicha, did you by chance see SSGT Heffel? or SSGT Lopez or SSGT King? they all were my DI's back in september.
congrats devil, Mighty Mike all the way

fallen771
04-18-09, 07:48 PM
I had SSGT Lopez, lol. He was in 3275. Graduated w/you guys as well. SSGT King was SDI of 3273 and we never went a day w/out getting **** from him when he'd come to our squadbay, haha.

Eidal
04-18-09, 08:22 PM
HA my roommate had Sgt Bennet and SSGT rucker haha thats sick, i remember Sgt Bachicha, did you by chance see SSGT Heffel? or SSGT Lopez or SSGT King? they all were my DI's back in september.

SSgt. Heffel was one of our DI's -- we were very fortunate. He seemed like one of the few that wanted us to be good Marines instead of just good recruits.

LoudLodge
04-19-09, 02:00 PM

I wasn't in his platoon but SSGT Heffel gave me the business on more than one occasion. One time in 1st phase when we were at the chow hall I did the usual "TWO AYE-AYE GUIDE GOOD AFTERNOON MA'AM, GOOD AFTERNOON GENTLEMEN" when walking into the chow hall. Well, when I was swiping my cover off my head as I stepped in I accidentally knocked SSGT Heffel's campaign cover off the table edge he set it on nearby. He gave me a good screaming for that.

Then when we were doing swim qual week, man, he had some fun with me.
"Where's Lodge at?!"
"GOOD MORNING SIR RECRUIT LODGE REPORTING AS ORDERED SIR"
"Reverse silent war cry."
"*whoooOOORRRRGH!!!!!*" >:O

I also remember after we finished the Crucible and went back down south we were returning gear to that warehouse place when my platoon was being nasty and talking in formation. The squad leaders and scribe tried to shut them up. Didn't work, so like a genius I thought I'd use my screaming superpowers to do it. I was ****ed off since we were freaking Marines by that point and you'd think we'd have some discipline, so I stupidly yelled "71, SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!!!!!"
Then I hear SSGT Heffel's voice around the corner: "Oh so I guess we can just drop F-bombs anytime we want now? WHO WAS IT?" I raised my hand and fessed up to it.

What happened next was like staring into a nuclear explosion. I don't even know how, but the man literally blew my cover off without touching me in the screaming I got. Or if he did knock it off, it was so fast I couldn't even see it.

But really he seemed like a cool Drill Instructor. He was going to have me draw stuff for him but being in different platoons tends to complicate that.

LoudLodge
04-19-09, 10:49 PM
I had SSGT Lopez, lol. He was in 3275. Graduated w/you guys as well. SSGT King was SDI of 3273 and we never went a day w/out getting **** from him when he'd come to our squadbay, haha.

Yeah, SSGT King hated us too! Actually so did pretty much every Senior DI who wasn't ours. Except maybe SGT Boelzner, unless we were doing something retarded that called for a righteous murdering from him. But I remember that SSGT King, SSGT Mahoney and SSGT Dow would prowl into our squad bay and make life miserable for our scribes and whiskey locker recruits.

fallen771
04-20-09, 11:30 AM
Yeah, SSGT King hated us too! Actually so did pretty much every Senior DI who wasn't ours. Except maybe SGT Boelzner, unless we were doing something retarded that called for a righteous murdering from him. But I remember that SSGT King, SSGT Mahoney and SSGT Dow would prowl into our squad bay and make life miserable for our scribes and whiskey locker recruits.
Haha. SSGT Mahoney was my SDI. He gave every platoon hell every chance he got. The sad part here is that I actually miss some of those moments since I usually didn't seem to get attacked or the blunt part of the ripping apart. :banana: