PDA

View Full Version : Poolee shirts

Gunner614
04-15-09, 06:42 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">At my RS we are all supposed to wear the same shirt for PT and during our functions for uniformity. The one we are supposed to wear doesn't fit me. Well it does, but its not nearly long enough to tuck in like its supposed to. We carry up to XL and still doesn't fit. The one we wear is blue with a red EGA on the left breast and says Marines in red on the back. I was wondering if anyone knows a site/place I could get said shirt in a size that actually fits me.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Alisium
04-15-09, 07:59 PM
Try www.grunt.com.

Gunner614
04-15-09, 08:25 PM
Try www.grunt.com. (http://www.grunt.com.)

Tried it, nothing I need.

chadhertz
04-15-09, 08:36 PM
Same thing at my RS. We have a blue one with white writing. They are all very short. It sucks because I'm 6'4.

Aaron20080630
04-15-09, 09:14 PM
They are all to short no matter what size you get, and I havent seen them sold anywhere else, I usauly just wear another t shirt underneath it and its fine.

Hamelink83
04-15-09, 10:10 PM
feel you pain bro, I'm 6'2" with a long torso. Shirt doesn't even come down to my hip bones

Gunner614
04-15-09, 10:11 PM
I,ve looked everywhere and can't find anything. I guess i'll just make due with what i've got.:(

curlyfryc08
04-16-09, 06:43 PM
Haha, I got a large at MEPS and it was so wide so i went to exchange it for a medium and it's the same length. Apparently the smalls are the same length too. Crazy ****

Gunner614
04-16-09, 07:48 PM
Haha, I got a large at MEPS and it was so wide so i went to exchange it for a medium and it's the same length. Apparently the smalls are the same length too. Crazy ****

It doesn't make any sense. Apparrently your supposed to get fatter not taller

curlyfryc08
04-16-09, 08:41 PM
It doesn't make any sense. Apparrently your supposed to get fatter not taller

Maybe they were originally meant for the National Guard

bstewar09
04-16-09, 08:49 PM
Maybe they were originally meant for the National Guard

hey Poolie, we ain't done nothing except sign a piece of paper. The fellas in the National Guard want to serve their country just like us. So until we have come back with the title, lay off the service bashing.

NoRemorse
04-16-09, 08:52 PM
They're making fun of you... enjoy your cut-off shirts.:D

BR34
04-16-09, 09:04 PM
All you poolees should get together and take a picture in your mid-drift shirts. Maybe add some pom-poms for extra effect.

curlyfryc08
04-16-09, 09:34 PM
hey Poolie, we ain't done nothing except sign a piece of paper. The fellas in the National Guard want to serve their country just like us. So until we have come back with the title, lay off the service bashing.

Yes "Poolie" I apologize "Poolie" I won't let it happen again.

My shirt fits me just fine. I guess I'm just akwardly shaped. Oh well.:D

Gunner614
04-16-09, 10:00 PM
All you poolees should get together and take a picture in your mid-drift shirts. Maybe add some pom-poms for extra effect.

I don't know, we're gonna need a squad leader or something to pull this off, think you can fill that billet?????:cool:

NoPainNoGain17
04-16-09, 10:33 PM
Yeah usually the poolee shirts are kinda small length wise.

SlaveToTheCorps
04-20-09, 02:25 PM
Why don't you talk to your recruiting station about making a shirt for the station...when I was in the DEP my recruiter & myself designed a shirt for our station and everyone had to wear it. It was sized to us & also made us all look better...just an idea...Here's a pic of the front & back. The back is the quote & the front is the emblem with our station name.

Gunner614
04-20-09, 05:20 PM
Why don't you talk to your recruiting station about making a shirt for the station...when I was in the DEP my recruiter & myself designed a shirt for our station and everyone had to wear it. It was sized to us & also made us all look better...just an idea...Here's a pic of the front & back. The back is the quote & the front is the emblem with our station name.

I doubt that we have enough funding for that. I still havn't even gotten my welcome aboard package and iv been in the dep for 3 months.

SlaveToTheCorps
04-20-09, 06:18 PM
Well, we all chipped in...we found a local shirt shop & asked them if they could offer us a discount. We paid like $10 each, the office put any additional money they earned once the shirts were paid for into awesome things for the poolee meetings.

pooleedavis91
04-20-09, 06:26 PM
I understand you completly. I'm 6'1 and its not long enough either. I appreciate the Marine Corps giving it to me though.

Gunner614
04-20-09, 07:24 PM
Well, we all chipped in...we found a local shirt shop & asked them if they could offer us a discount. We paid like $10 each, the office put any additional money they earned once the shirts were paid for into awesome things for the poolee meetings.

I guess it couldn't hurt to bring it up on friday, or maybe it will.......

Rains
04-23-09, 02:28 PM
All the tall Poolees at my RS look like they have to 'too short' problem also.

Venge03
04-28-10, 01:05 AM
I'm not even tall I'm 5'9" and the damn shirt is still too short. It makes me look really fat so I never wear it although I wish I could.

Yonkers
04-28-10, 10:41 PM
I'm not even tall I'm 5'9" and the damn shirt is still too short. It makes me look really fat so I never wear it although I wish I could.

Don't bump random threads from like a year ago :evilgrin: