PDA

View Full Version : New mom here

Donnie91
04-14-09, 08:15 PM
I couldnt think of a more catchy title so I had to use the obvious. My son is actually in the Fleet with the 2/5 but I guess I must have been slow on the uptake with this site.

Just wanted to say I find this forum refreshing. Direct honesty. In my never humble opinion, this is as good as it gets. I would like to get to know you all a little better and just say I appreciate you Marines letting us Moms post here too :beer:

Nick is getting geared up for Mountain Warfare training right now for his workup to the 31st MEU. I am sure that ya'all could help with any questions that come up??? I hope? Thanks!
Pam

Scottie0417
04-15-09, 02:59 AM
Welcome to Leatherneck Donnie91! I have a few buddies in 2/5, they all say it's a pretty good gig. Ask anything, the Marines here will be more than happy to help.

S/F

DAMNPROUD
04-15-09, 07:01 AM
hey there pam !welcome to a great site.
my son who is in 3/4 just finished in the mountains a few weeks ago.he said it was damn cold and it sucked lol. now he is back in the desert and if i ask him about it he says it was great training.amazing how time can make things better.
keith

0231Marine
04-15-09, 08:04 AM
Welcome aboard ma'am. We'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

ScottsMom
04-20-09, 11:18 AM
Welcome aboard! There is a great group of Marines on this site. They have been very helpful with answering questions. My son will be leaving in mid May, he is part of the 22nd MEU. Good luck to your Marine!