PDA

View Full Version : Aim test

Perkins91
04-14-09, 03:15 PM
Hello all. I have to take the Aim test because I was homeschooled for the last 3 years of highschool. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has taken it, or knows anything about it. If anyone could tell me anything I would be very greatful.

Hendrix
04-14-09, 11:55 PM
The AIMS, as in the standardized test in AZ? I've always found it very easy.

RSmallwood
04-18-09, 12:35 AM
Yea, I had to take the AIMS test. Wasn't hard, it basically just asks what you like or don't like or would do in a given situation. The recruiter said afterwords that you couldn't fail it so don't sweat it.

MARINECID
04-18-09, 08:27 AM
RSmallwood is correct. There is no pass or fail. Just a test mandated by DOD to track Homeschoolers. It is actually a test the Army uses for some of their applicants for their tracking process also.

LDLight
06-15-09, 05:46 PM
Just wanted to let ya'll know they do now grade the AIMS test so it can be failed... it is just a pass or fail though with no score.

Hartford
06-15-09, 09:20 PM
Whenever I heard of the "AIMS Test" it was for fatbodies joining the Army who didn't make the body fat percentage (25%!!!) and then had to step on/off a platform at a certain pace for a certain amount of time to test to see if they were fit enough for BCT.

LDLight
06-16-09, 08:48 AM
That's the ARMS ( Assessment of Recruit Motivation and Strength) test Hartford. AIM (Assessment of Individual Motivation) test is the one for homeschoolers/GED holders it's a basic psych eval test.