PDA

View Full Version : Jean Watterson USMC Vet and now an author......

jetdawgg
04-12-09, 08:13 AM
http://www.commitmenttocharacter.com/

A true story this week: A frustrated co-worker popped his head into my office, after having a somewhat loud exchange in the hallway with his manager, and said, "If you gave a training class on the content of your book at this company you'd make millions... MILLIONS!"

I also heard from a police officer who bought my book this week and he said he's glad that someone finally had "the courage" to write about the 'I word' and the 'C word' -- Integrity and Character. He feels there's an entire generation who have not been taught about the value and importance of integrity and good character on the job.

As you will come to understand after reading my book, I believe that this topic is the 'elephant in the room' in corporations and businesses today. Our business practices can be the best-in-class but if the people who are entrusted with the responsibility for implementing them are not of good character, than even the best business practice can be rendered ineffective or become detrimental to a organization.

Commitment to Character starts with each of us and ends with a ripple effect that creates a permanent and positive change in the way we interact with each other at work.

Can you hear the splash of the first 40 pebbles of change in the pond? Congratulations and many, many thanks!

OLE SARG
04-12-09, 10:53 AM
Dawg --------- your love interest needs to read this book ----- she, I mean, he might learn something!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

jetdawgg
04-12-09, 07:16 PM
Dawg --------- your love interest needs to read this book ----- she, I mean, he might learn something!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

:D:D

OLE SARG, you are the best, Marine:D