PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania??

Volcom1117
04-11-09, 08:25 PM
Hi Everyone. I was wondering if anybody here was from Pennsylvania, specifically Clarks Summit/Scranton area?

0231Marine
04-13-09, 07:14 AM
What the hell does that have to do with bootcamp or anything regarding the Marine Corps?

sparkie
04-13-09, 07:25 AM
Guess he may need a hand to hold,,,,,,,,,,

0231Marine
04-13-09, 07:28 AM
Well good luck if that's the case.

Volcom1117
04-13-09, 04:08 PM
Hahah no. I was looking for ppl in my area. I just wanted to see if anyone had the same recruiter as me... when they were going to ship.... see if i can find someone to PT with cuz running a couple miles out here is boring as he!!.

Gunner614
04-13-09, 06:31 PM
It would be easier to ask the Poolees at your RS if they have a Leatherneck account.

Petz
04-13-09, 07:25 PM
Hahah no. I was looking for ppl in my area. I just wanted to see if anyone had the same recruiter as me... when they were going to ship.... see if i can find someone to PT with cuz running a couple miles out here is boring as he!!.

awwwwwwww.... running is boring.

get an IPod... stop complaining... and next time put the reason in your first post.

Volcom1117
04-15-09, 03:00 AM
I had an I-Pod, But someone broke into my car when i was in the movie theatre with my ex-Girlfriend.

It probably would be easier to ask the poolies at the recruiters office.

And yes. Next time i will state my reason in the first post.

Thanks Everyone.

phantasm
04-15-09, 02:46 PM
I had an I-Pod, But someone broke into my car when i was in the movie theatre with my ex-Girlfriend.

Don't leave valuables in your car.

Old Marine
04-15-09, 03:59 PM
Where the hell is Pennsylvania????

Petz
04-16-09, 02:53 AM
in europe I think.

0231Marine
04-16-09, 07:32 AM
Hey now, don't be talking bad about Pennsylvania. Just because we have the greatest College Football team and Major League Baseball team doesn't mean you have to hate! :)

phantasm
04-16-09, 08:58 AM
Hey now, don't be talking bad about Pennsylvania. Just because we have the greatest College Football team and Major League Baseball team doesn't mean you have to hate! :)

Surely you jest Corporal. The Phillies have their moments but they are not the end all be all. lol. My wife is a Phillies fan having been born and raised in Philly, I however am a Red Sox fan. :D

NoRemorse
04-16-09, 09:00 AM
Surely you jest Corporal. The Phillies have their moments but they are not the end all be all. lol. My wife is a Phillies fan having been born and raised in Philly, I however am a Red Sox fan. :D

My condolences to you and your wife. :D

0231Marine
04-16-09, 09:11 AM

Well, nobody's perfect although I like your wife already :)

My wife hated baseball until she admitted to me she never really watched it. Got her to sit through a playoff game last year and now she is a die hard Phillies Phan!

We went up to Philly for Opening Day (have a good pic in my album!) and we had a blast. Going to see them play the Nationals in May and September in D.C. since it's a little closer.

0231Marine
04-16-09, 09:12 AM
My condolences to you and your wife. :D

Ok, this was funny!

phantasm
04-16-09, 09:52 AM
Well, nobody's perfect although I like your wife already :)

My wife hated baseball until she admitted to me she never really watched it. Got her to sit through a playoff game last year and now she is a die hard Phillies Phan!

We went up to Philly for Opening Day (have a good pic in my album!) and we had a blast. Going to see them play the Nationals in May and September in D.C. since it's a little closer.

lol. I like that answer... I've to several Phillies games. My mother in law works at the stadium and my wife's uncle has season tickets. Always a good game either way you look at it.

Psurichie
04-17-09, 06:15 PM
When I get out of Fort Bliss I am going to a Phillies Yankees game up in New York, cant wait.