PDA

View Full Version : Im back with my EGA

CalahanD
04-11-09, 07:15 AM
Well I just got back from Parris Island...any questions and i will update yall. Can I get my avatar changed?

3rd Bn
Lima CO
PLT.3024

SDI SSGT Rivera
DI SSGT Periera
DI SGT Del Angel

sparkie
04-11-09, 07:19 AM
Congrats, Marine,,,, The Mods will be around shortly to fix you up,,,Let em have their coffee.

Rocky C
04-11-09, 07:34 AM
Job Well Done " MARINE "
Enjoy your 10 days Leave.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

thedrifter
04-11-09, 07:36 AM
Done!

Congratulations Marine!

Ellie

alauver
04-11-09, 08:34 AM
I just got back too.

3rd BN
Lima Co.
PLT 3026

Calahan, there was a big rivalry between 3024 and 3026 all throughout boot camp. None of that matters anymore. DISgt Del Angel was the man. We had SDI SSgt Taylor, DI Sgt Rattray, and DI Sgt Denizard. DI Sgt Rattray told us that hisself and DI Sgt Del Angel are going to be together next cycle. They're going to make one hell of a platoon. We lost our senior (SDI SSgt Navaro) and also DI Sgt Johnson (who was the best DI in my opinion) throughout our cycle.

Can I get my avatar changed when a mod gets the chance?

Thanks
Semper Fi

Rocky C
04-11-09, 08:36 AM
I just got back too.

3rd BN
Lima Co.
PLT 3026

Calahan, there was a big rivalry between 3024 and 3026 all throughout boot camp. None of that matters anymore. DISgt Del Angel was the man. We had SDI SSgt Taylor, DI Sgt Rattray, and DI Sgt Denizard. DI Sgt Rattray told us that hisself and DI Sgt Del Angel are going to be together next cycle. They're going to make one hell of a platoon. We lost our senior (SDI SSgt Navaro) and also DI Sgt Johnson (who was the best DI in my opinion) throughout our cycle.

Can I get my avatar changed when a mod gets the chance?

Thanks
Semper Fi

And Congrats to you also "MARINE" !!!
Rocky

SGT7477
04-11-09, 08:43 AM
Congrats to you 2 Leathernecks, Semper FI.

awbrown1462
04-11-09, 08:43 AM
Congrats Marines

thedrifter
04-11-09, 08:50 AM
Done alauver!

Congratulations Marine!

Ellie

JWG
04-11-09, 09:01 AM
Congratulations to both of you, MARINES. Welcome back!

I'd love to hear your most memorable, or memorable (plural, I'm sure their are more than one) stories. Any advice you have that comes to mind. Just general stuff if you would.

Other than that, enjoy your leave MARINES!

davblay
04-11-09, 09:13 AM
Welcome back Marines, Ooo-Rah!

Dave

Sgt Jim
04-11-09, 09:55 AM
Congrats to both Marines,welcome aboard

rg2o3
04-11-09, 09:58 AM
Congratulations Marines! Enjoy your leave! What was your favorite and least favorite parts of boot? I like hearing them when Marines get back. Stay safe!

MattNC
04-11-09, 10:48 AM
Congratulations Marines!!! Have fun with your family and friends while your on leave!

I'm slated to be in 3rd Bn, Lima Co when I leave in September. What were your favorite and least favorite parts about Parris Island?

I've heard from some that their are differences in each Bn, and others that its all the same, but different battalions put emphasis on different parts(such as drilling, or running). My question is, was their any main focus in third Bn Lima Co?

Thanks,

Matt.

futurepoole08
04-11-09, 04:11 PM
Congrats Marines! Good friend of mine graduated with ya'll, he was with Plt. 3025. Enjoy ya'lls leave!

alauver
04-11-09, 05:05 PM
thedrifter, Thanks for changing my avatar. I'm a PFC though so could you change it to that? Just when you get a chance I would appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone!

Chumley
04-11-09, 05:57 PM
Congratulations Marines!! Stay safe on Boot Leave!!
Semper Fidelis!
C

Tracylaud83
04-11-09, 06:58 PM
Congrats Marines...

JSam
04-11-09, 07:45 PM
Congrats, Dustin. Did you get your '300'?

MarinesFTW
04-11-09, 07:46 PM
Congrats MARINE, its nice to see someone you remeber come back.

alaura
04-17-09, 02:16 PM
I've returned with my EGA as well. can I get my avatar changed too?
and congrats brothers, feels good doesn't it!

NoRemorse
04-17-09, 02:20 PM
thedrifter, Thanks for changing my avatar. I'm a PFC though so could you change it to that? Just when you get a chance I would appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone!

You can change your avatar when you go to "my info". There's a section in your details where you can update your pay-grade and another section down below where you can choose an avatar.

Congratulations to all our new Marines

Semper Fi :flag:

jcarter73
04-17-09, 03:17 PM
Congratulations Marines... welcome, and reach out with any questions... as the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Did they get that 3rd Bn chow hall fixed up for ya?

I was down there last June for my Nephew's grad, and it was closed for repairs.

Rocky C
04-17-09, 05:08 PM
Congratulations to all our new Marines
Semper Fi,
Rocky

Psurichie
04-17-09, 06:20 PM
Congratulations Marines!!! Have fun with your family and friends while your on leave!

I'm slated to be in 3rd Bn, Lima Co when I leave in September. What were your favorite and least favorite parts about Parris Island?

I've heard from some that their are differences in each Bn, and others that its all the same, but different battalions put emphasis on different parts(such as drilling, or running). My question is, was their any main focus in third Bn Lima Co?

Thanks,

Matt.
The main focus of 3rd Bn is discipline and smokin body's. Thats what one of my DI's would say.

alauver
04-19-09, 04:29 PM
Yea 3rd Bn was hard. Every now and again you would talk to people in other Bn's and they would tell you that their training was easier than ours. Our SDI said that 3rd Bn was harder than anything on the west coast and the hardest on the island. Now I am not sure if thats all true but it's good to know that we got some good training.

SGT7477
04-19-09, 05:04 PM
Yea 3rd Bn was hard. Every now and again you would talk to people in other Bn's and they would tell you that their training was easier than ours. Our SDI said that 3rd Bn was harder than anything on the west coast and the hardest on the island. Now I am not sure if thats all true but it's good to know that we got some good training.
You can't say one is harder than the other, you would have to go through everyone including all the DI's.:evilgrin:

alauver
04-20-09, 08:47 AM
Very true Sgt. Good way to put it.