PDA

View Full Version : not looking to waste time

stripes
04-09-09, 08:48 AM
I looked over the forum and didn't quite see anything that might cover this question so here goes..

I would like to talk to a recruiter VIA email, I am not looking to waste the time of a recruiter who has better things to do than to sift through the work load I am going to cause, so I figured I would inquire here to see if any recruiters frequent the forum, and if so (or if someone here may know one who would be open to email correspondence) If I missed a rule or didn't read something right in the forum post rules allow me to apologize in advance, (I'm sorry). I don't not wish to post the information I need reviewed to by a recruiter for the world to read - I am just seeking one that has the time to spare. I refuse to take away from someone who in the same amount of time would be able to complete the process for three perspective Marine recruits on just my rather unique situation.
Thank you for looking, and if I didn't observe the rules, I apologize again.

I sent a request to Marines.com also but was only allowed 200 characters so I just typed in I would like info via email lol
To close and to reiterate, I am concerned I will be a bit of a headache to put in, and I figured advanced warning by searching here with not an explanation but a forewarning would be recieved respectfully by the Recruiter (if any) that would chose to answer it.