PDA

View Full Version : Bob Kerry's War Crimes?

Sparrowhawk
08-07-02, 10:51 PM
While some of the medals Bob Kerry was awarded in Vietnam, may have been well earned tonight's 60 minutesII reporting about a massacure of women and children leaves a very bad taste in the mouth.

A Bronze Star ~ For killing women and children?
~ when no incoming was taken?

Something is very wrong, about not only that award, but also the mission he carried out that night.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/05/01/60II/main288832.shtml

ghost
08-08-02, 07:14 AM
god.....we doing this again.....let sleeping dogs lie......the American people do not want to open this scab.......this is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

let us deal with our own demons and go quietly into the nite.....

and Dan Rather of all people......he disgusts me...!!

these people have no clue......!!

and as for me....taking from an old adage 'my comrades right or wrong...but my comrades'..........

these people were not there...!!!

and the guy that leaked the story.....never had feelings for some one that could not keep what was said between the lines....between the lines........he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame and payday....and will ruin anyone to get it..!!

sorry Hawk.....can't get too worked up beating my breast over this and other 'supposed' horror stories from the Nam....

war is war...and someone better define to the American people...

sf-2029858

NamGrunt68
08-09-02, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ghost
god.....we doing this again.....let sleeping dogs lie......the American people do not want to open this scab.......this is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

let us deal with our own demons and go quietly into the nite.....

and Dan Rather of all people......he disgusts me...!!

these people have no clue......!!

and as for me....taking from an old adage 'my comrades right or wrong...but my comrades'..........

these people were not there...!!!

and the guy that leaked the story.....never had feelings for some one that could not keep what was said between the lines....between the lines........he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame and payday....and will ruin anyone to get it..!!

sorry Hawk.....can't get too worked up beating my breast over this and other 'supposed' horror stories from the Nam....

war is war...and someone better define to the American people...

sf-2029858

Phucin AAA Bubba.....this sh!t is best left alone.....like you said War is War and ain't none of it purty !!!! Sh!t happens !! If the media wants to talk about atrocities (probably mispelled) they ought to take a look at some o the azzholes still runnin round this Country that DIDN'T EVEN SERVE !!!

badbob
08-09-02, 03:11 PM
To quote an old war hound who served 3 tours in Nam, SSGT and later CWO Ed Nicholes,

"Frag the B!tch Jane and that fu*k head Hayden"

I'll add Dan Rather to that list.

Semper Fi
Bob

Hay Dane, got the new site up yet?

NamGrunt68
08-09-02, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by badbob
To quote an old war hound who served 3 tours in Nam, SSGT and later CWO Ed Nicholes,

"Frag the B!tch Jane and that fu*k head Hayden"

I'll add Dan Rather to that list.

Semper Fi
Bob

Hay Dane, got the new site up yet?

=============================================
Still workin on it bro !! I'm waiting to get some "micromedia flash mx" software....Its going to be a "flash" site for bro's to welcome each other home at, and to promote our new cd titled, "Welcome Home Bro".......here's another azzhole's flick fer ya !!,,,,,,,,dont have one o "Dan Rather"....have to see if I can get somebody to make me one !!! ........"The Marines are Looking for a Few Good Men.......and Dan Rather ain't it !!!"

USMC0311
08-09-02, 03:54 PM
beatin a dead horse. never gonna be able to stop the bad rap we got. I want it over. I'm tired of being put down and praised up Its never gonna be friggin over. Hanoi Jane the ***** fonda needs sum friggin attention.. how the hell that ***** is still alive is beyond me. And Brothers I don't want that war monger money hungry Sec O State mac Namara..slidin..He was the major pump in the escalation.also the dude was CEO of Ford before he was Sec of State. and had strong ties and money interest with the Ford Motor company during his time in office..always wondered how much money he made off our Patriots

Semper Fi, never end no matter how hard we try
Keep on keepin on Bros

NamGrunt68
08-09-02, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by USMC0311
beatin a dead horse. never gonna be able to stop the bad rap we got. I want it over. I'm tired of being put down and praised up Its never gonna be friggin over. Hanoi Jane the ***** fonda needs sum friggin attention.. how the hell that ***** is still alive is beyond me. And Brothers I don't want that war monger money hungry Sec O State mac Namara..slidin..He was the major pump in the escalation.also the dude was CEO of Ford before he was Sec of State. and had strong ties and money interest with the Ford Motor company during his time in office..always wondered how much money he made off our Patriots

Semper Fi, never end no matter how hard we try
Keep on keepin on Bros

Phuc dat ho bro !!! With a round between the eyes !!!! I was ashamed of being a Nam Vet for way too many years.....I ain't hangin my head no mo either !!!! I was made to feel that way by my Country and the liberal flower power azzholes that were beatin me down.....Ain't never gonna happen again !!! And yer right about McNamara.......I'd like to shove a claymore up his azz hit da clacker hard !!!!

badbob
08-09-02, 06:25 PM
They keep popp'en up and we'll keep knocking them down.

For you young'ins out there who don't konw how much of a traitor Jane Fonda really was. check out this link

http://www.3rdmarines.net/Vietnam_jane_fonda_in_vietnam.htm

Read both stories and I dare you tell me she wasn't a traitor.

Semper Fi
Bob

arzach
08-09-02, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by NamGrunt68

Phuc dat ho bro !!! With a round between the eyes !!!! I was ashamed of being a Nam Vet for way too many years.....I ain't hangin my head no mo either !!!! I was made to feel that way by my Country and the liberal flower power azzholes that were beatin me down.....Ain't never gonna happen again !!! And yer right about McNamara.......I'd like to shove a claymore up his azz hit da clacker hard !!!!

Ain't 'nuff claymores ina world ta take care of da sumbeeches dats deservin' of em Bro.
Got an article outta da paper here in town a while back about Kerry--- WTF---put suma dese motomouth jerks in his place then---and what woulda happened?---yeppers, either da same damn thing or else a lotta our Bros woulda got dinged---Easy fer dem pukes---rather, cronkite,bradley,hayden--etc--ta say whut dey said--they were'nt in it up ta their f---in eyeballs.
Lots a da Bros 'bunkered-up' fer years, just trying ta get by, get over da pain of a country and population dat turned their backs on the returnin' Bros.----Now da same scum-bags wanna 'relate' to us---screw-em:mad:

NamGrunt68
08-09-02, 09:31 PM
Screw em all !!! I know that this has been around the net fer years, but it's still one o my favorites !!!

"For those that fought and Nearly died for it, Freedom has a special Flavor that the Protected Will Never Know"......

Author Unknown

But then again....."Fcuk it, it don't mean nuttin".......

USMC0311
08-09-02, 10:19 PM
10-4 on ain't buta thing, Dane. and Rick. I hear ya Bro. We got us and we ain't gotta be dug-in no more.. I'm commin out in the open and gonna take my place back in the human race.. I fought for it then and Now if I have too I will fight For my/our freedom. Time to let all them mofos know we paid our dues and we back In OUR HOME AMERICA. it's ours too we fought for it

Semper Fi, you Magnificent bastards

NamGrunt68
08-10-02, 05:45 AM
Joe, for several years after I got back to the World I tried and tried to hide it.....Whenever I filled out a job application, (lots of them) it seemed like they all had a place for 'Military Service" on them. I always left it blank. A few years back if it didn't have a place for one, I'd create one and fill it in....."Vietnam Veteran"......
I ain't hangin my head no more either bro !!! EVER !!

arzach
08-10-02, 07:08 AM
Still lots of Bros out there 'hangin' heads' and 'bunkered-up'---gotta make sure we do all we can to bring them 'back'----
Bullsh!t like what's happening with this Kerry flap, be just drivin' some Bros deeper inna holes, it's got to stop--and I mean now!!!

USMC0311
08-10-02, 08:20 AM
thems the facts Dane and Rick,

came back in 66, was one of the first back and with the medals they gave me I got issued Blues and was assigned to parade details while I was recouping at Great Lakes Naval Hospital in Chicago. On Parades, 1 ea. Marine, Navy, Army and Air Force stood at parade rest with our TO weapons ( M-14) for me on a float. We did the parade route and every time got fruit, vegetables and other objects thrown at us by protesters. The Police smacked down the ones they caught and there was not many. from what I heard. when at the end of the parade we all were rushed to a vehicle and transported outa there.. to avoid protesters demonstrating and using us for targets..Helpless with a 14 was not a good feeling. Long and short of this story: after 4th parade, I Told the Col, I will lock and load if ever again shown any disgrace to my uniform, I got transfered To OCS Quantico, waiting orders to go back to where I belonged, Vietnam. America wasn't my Home any more. 19 a Patriot and a out cast

Life has been a real struggle at times, but the Corps instilled in me the Honor, Courage and Commitment to keep on keeping on.
I have in the past wanted to retaliate, but them frigging civilians are the reason I went to Vietnam. To protect and insure Freedom.
I have never felt worse pain than the rejection and humiliation from My Country.
Semper Fi, to all you heart broken GI's

NamGrunt68
08-10-02, 08:44 AM
If pain could be bottled like a medicine....it would be labeled....
" A Nam Bro's Memories"...........if anger and rejection could be bottled and labeled....it would be..."A Nam Bro's Memories".............If Pride and Love for a County that turned it's back on us could be bottled...it would also be called, " A Nam Bro's Memories"............it's just to bad there ain't no medicine to git rid o "Ghosts and Demons"..........sh!t, we could make a fortune !!!! I'm tired o this thread......I don't think I want to post on this subject for awhile........somebody lay a funny as sh!t joke down here and lets move on............Hey Rick, it's too bad you can't put some o yer ho's flicks in here........WELCOME HOME BRO'S !!!

arzach
08-10-02, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by USMC0311
thems the facts Dane and Rick,

where I belonged, Vietnam. America wasn't my Home any more. 19 a Patriot and a out cast

Life has been a real struggle at times, but the Corps instilled in me the Honor, Courage and Commitment to keep on keeping on.
I have in the past wanted to retaliate, but them frigging civilians are the reason I went to Vietnam. To protect and insure Freedom.
I have never felt worse pain than the rejection and humiliation from My Country.
Semper Fi, to all you heart broken GI's
Joe, that's the part no one seems to get---it's so disgusting, hard to believe it happened that way--only it really did---
Any of dem 'civilians out dere now are in 'denial' "I never did nuthin' like that"--BS--probably to high on acid or whatever to remember---those are the people we were fightin' for? WTF---didn't need um then, damn sure don't need um now!

Finding lots of my Nammie Bros now--that's who I feel comfortable around--not the others---like I posted earlier--- screw-um :mad: :mad:

USMC0311
08-10-02, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by arzach

Joe, that's the part no one seems to get---it's so disgusting, hard to believe it happened that way--only it really did---
Any of dem 'civilians out dere now are in 'denial' "I never did nuthin' like that"--BS--probably to high on acid or whatever to remember---those are the people we were fightin' for? WTF---didn't need um then, damn sure don't need um now!

Finding lots of my Nammie Bros now--that's who I feel comfortable around--not the others---like I posted earlier--- screw-um :mad: :mad:

as much as I HATE to disagree with you Bro, them civies back then ain't around downin us no more...they B hidding now.. People have mercy on us now. don't change what happened, but I can't condemn all people for what a bunch of anti-American dopers did to degrade our Honor. I am gonna get out of my hole and try to be civalized again. I have found a wonderful girl and her alone has made me realize that I can find peace. Never will be able to shut out all that I been through, but Like Dane says NO More. kissin ass. This is Our Country and we are its Patroits. I'm Proud of all us Viet Vets. and respect you guys for not seaking revenge on the civilians.
We good to go Rick.. Hell man we have always been stronger than our enemy. Just coulden't fight our own people. Back to what Bro Dane said..No More Shame!!
SF

arzach
08-10-02, 09:32 AM
HELL, joe ---don't mean all uf um---but the ones who were demonstrating, are the same 2 faced Sh!ts who are the ones bein' the 'other' way now--didn't like um then ---don't trust um now!--Nuttin' but a thang---
Daner, I tried to get ya sumtin nice to view---was too big, lost it in da postin' process--tryin' again---

USMC0311
08-10-02, 09:52 AM
10-4 on 2 faces and caution Rick!!!

wonder how long that doll been carryin that sign? LOL."get sum":confused: