PDA

View Full Version : A Lesson

gigagrunt
07-06-03, 05:18 AM
Since the starting of the war, many of us have and will at one point or another again encounter "Peace Activists" who will try and convince us that we must refrain from retaliating against the ones who terrorized us all on Sept. 11, 2001 , and those who support terror. These activists may be alone or in a gathering. Most of us don't really know how to react to them. When you come upto one of these people or their rallies, here are the proper rules of etiquette.

1) Listen politely while this person explains their views. Strike up a conversation if necessary and look very interested in their ideas. They will tell you how revenge is immoral, and that by attacking the people who did this to us, will only bring about more violence. They will probably use many arguments, ranging from political to religious to humanitarian.

2) In the middle of their remarks, without any warning, punch them in the nose.

3) When the person gets up off the ground, they will be very angry and they may even try to hit you, so be careful.

4) Very quickly and calmly remind the person that violence only brings about more violence and remind them of their stand on the matter. Tell them if they are really committed to a nonviolent approach to understand the attack, they will turn the other cheek and negotiate a solution. Tell them that they must lead by example if they really believe what they are saying.

5) Most of them will think for a moment and then agree that you are correct.

6) As soon as they do that, hit them again. Only this time hit them much harder. Square in the nose.

7) Repeat steps 2-5 until the desired results are obtained and the idiot realizes how stupid of an argument he/she is making.

8) There is no difference in an individual attacking an unsuspecting victim or a group of terrorist attacking a nation of people. It is unacceptable and must be dealt with, perhaps at high costs.

The bottom line is this -- We either strike back VERY HARD and not just once but many times, or we will keep getting hit in the nose. Now we are going to put a stop to the terrorism before it even gets started. Terrorists will be terrified themselves of the thought of what the United States and it's Allies will do in retalliation for their acts. The only way to win the battle is to do just that--Win the Battle--. There is no amount of talking that can forever suppress man's need to be in control. President Bush has started something now that cannot be stopped and should not be stopped if the world is to ever be truly free. Personally I just entered the Corps about 9 months ago and the chances of me going over seas is more than just likely considering that I am on my way to a Victor(infantry) unit in about 3 weeks. So to all that is going on in the media and to all those against the war in Iraq when we started I say this --- OOORRAAHH Bush and Semper Fidelis to all my brothers in harms way and to the ones just returning.

Lesson Over, Class Dismissed

Devildogg4ever
07-07-03, 05:47 AM
Your singing my song, gigagrunt! Doesn't get any better! :D